Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820301 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

lol that means you need to provide a link to that.
Ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shams4real76: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

It cannot be ascertained until after delivery.

Okay so pls what's the cost in naira to purchase this?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Laredojohn(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Shams4real76:

Okay so pls what's the cost in naira to purchase this?

Item cost $160

Service Charge $20

Shipping will be known after delivery.

Total without shipping $180(#41,400)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
[b]SHIPPED GOODS FROM US ON 26TH AUGUST

EroOluwa* Blackberry Q10

Bedford* 3 USB Cable others will follow the next shipment since they arrived late.

Syber* Michael Kors Red Bag

Johnpaul* 3 Garcinia Tablets

Samsung S6 Edge Mobile

Najwal* Nine west Shoe

Mariesio* 2 Mal shoes and 13 clothes weighing 13pounds

Jummymine* Iso Gel

Bentinite Clay

Palmer's cocoa butter

Kojie soap

Mark cream

Sonrexx* HDMI Cable

Accell Display Port

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and other items from Amazon were delivered late and will be among the next shipment and also your Gaming Laptop Estimated Delivery date is 9th Sept.

Emperor247* 18 Shoes and Clothes weighing 26 pounds

Bedlam* 2 Macbook Air Laptops and 3 Iphones

Anny* 4 pieces of Hp Touchsmart Laptop

Hp Envy Battery

3 laptop cooling fans

3 laptop carrying bag

ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP ON OR BEFORE MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!!![/b]

remember i said you will help 4 consolidation for all my items and does it mean my laptop will arrive to me in phc on the 9th of sept

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Laredojohn(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Welcome Laredojohn

6 Items $74.44

Site Shipping $5

Site Tax $4.47

Shipping to Lagos $25

Total to Lagos $109(#25,070)
Ok thanks..I have a 20percent discount coupon I will give to apply to store purchases, also, site shipping for purchases Worth 50dollars upwards is free,like to know what bases you used to calculate shipment to lagos @25dollars for light weight baby clothes . Would have done myself but they do not accept naija paypal. Kindly readjust on grounds stated lemme know if u would help buy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Laredojohn:

Ok thanks..I have a 20percent discount coupon I will give to apply to store purchases, also, site shipping for purchases Worth 50dollars upwards is free,like to know what bases you used to calculate shipment to lagos @25dollars for light weight baby clothes . Would have done myself but they do not accept naija paypal. Kindly readjust on grounds stated lemme know if u would help buy

Service charge + Shipping. If shipping above $50 is free then it would be

6 Items + Tax $78.91

Shipping to Lagos $25

Total to Lagos $104(#23,920)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

6 Items + Tax $78.91

Shipping to Lagos $25

justi please remember i said you will help 4 consolidation for all my items and does it mean my laptop will arrive to me in phc on the 9th of sept
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chidamysy: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Still awaiting your response
justi4jesu:

Sizes?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Laredojohn(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

6 Items + Tax $78.91

Shipping to Lagos $25

Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Laredojohn:

Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
chidamysy:
Still awaiting your response

I asked the color you wanted for the first link because Red wasn't available for Size 9, so you have to choose another color and let me know.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Sonrexx:

justi please remember i said you will help 4 consolidation for all my items and does it mean my laptop will arrive to me in phc on the 9th of sept

Yes your items will be consolidated when they all get to Lagos before sending them to Port-Harcourt, no problem with that. Estimated Delivery of your Laptop to my US Address according to the Online site is September 9th.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes your items will be consolidated when they all get to Lagos before sending them to Port-Harcourt, no problem with that. Estimated Delivery of your Laptop to my US Address according to the Online site is September 9th.
angry Nna that site shall angry thanks a lot. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Laredojohn(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

You are welcome.
I also said I have a coupon code of 20percent discount for the items... you will b applying that to the total cost of items.. kindly give final calculation on that and let's have the total cost, also like to ask if you can ship to US address rather than lagos have other things coming through that address so they come together...pls give a final quote considering the 20percent discount coupon as stated, and shipping to my own provided US address. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Sonrexx:

angry Nna that site shall angry thanks a lot. smiley

Yea that was the mail i received after making payment.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Laredojohn:

I also said I have a coupon code of 20percent discount for the items... you will b applying that to the total cost of items.. kindly give final calculation on that and let's have the total cost, also like to ask if you can ship to US address rather than lagos have other things coming through that address so they come together...pls give a final quote considering the 20percent discount coupon as stated, and shipping to my own provided US address. Thanks

Sorry I can't ship to your Address.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Laredojohn(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Sorry I can't ship to your Address.
Ok applying the discount coupon and shipping to lagos...let's have final quote. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Laredojohn:

Ok applying the discount coupon and shipping to lagos...let's have final quote. Thanks

6 Items + Tax $78.91 - 20% coupon ($15) = $63

Shipping to Lagos $25

Total to Lagos $88(#20,240)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chidamysy: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Tan
justi4jesu:

I asked the color you wanted for the first link because Red wasn't available for Size 9, so you have to choose another color and let me know.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chidamysy: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2015
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/straight-swagging-nubuck-lace-up-boat-shoes(SIZE 9)
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/tassels-and-swag-faux-leather-top-stitch-loafers-1(SIZE 9)
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/lounging-by-canvas-slip-on-sneakers-1 (6.5size)
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/just-passing-by-black-and-white-sneakers (6.5size)

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

I decide to add another two and remove one form the earlier post. the sizes are captured now. Can you give me an estimate of how long i can receive this items here..
justi4jesu:

3 Items $29.07

Site shipping $9

Shipping to Lagos $30

Total to Lagos $68(#15,640)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
chidamysy:
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/straight-swagging-nubuck-lace-up-boat-shoes(SIZE 9)
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/tassels-and-swag-faux-leather-top-stitch-loafers-1(SIZE 9)
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/lounging-by-canvas-slip-on-sneakers-1 (6.5size)
http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/just-passing-by-black-and-white-sneakers (6.5size)

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

I decide to add another two and remove one form the earlier post. the sizes are captured now. Can you give me an estimate of how long i can receive this items here..

4 Items $38.76

Site Shipping $9

Shipping to Lagos $30

Total to Lagos $78(#18,000)

It depends on when the site delivers to my US Address then it follows the next shipment to Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

4 Items $38.76

Site Shipping $9

Shipping to Lagos $30

Total to Lagos $78(#18,000)

It depends on when the site delivers to my US Address then it follows the next shipment to Lagos.
you have a WhatsApp message Ma.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
tranxo:
you have a WhatsApp message Ma.

Replied.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Replied.
sent again
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EMPERO247(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Sonrexx post=37376414][/quote]

i'll want it to be shiped to phc
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Edgarated(m): 4:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Cvesta:
Excellent condition ordered hp Envy M7 for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2548471/mint-us-ordered-hp-envy

how much...? what are the specs?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2015
EMPERO247:

i'll want it to be shiped to phc

We can talk about that after it has been cleared and ready
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2015
tranxo:
sent again

Okay

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay
sent another

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.