Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (819989 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2015
erooOluwa:

Waiting for my bbq10 @ Portharcourt no more Abuja.

Noted it will be sent to Portharcourt today.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Sonrexx:

oh! okay thanks lots of trust for you.

No problem thanks. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2015
@Bedfordng

$53 received via Paypal and 5 pieces 32gb Flashdrives purchased from Ebay.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

Item cost 160 Dirhams

Shipping 150 Dirhams

Total to Lagos 310 Dirhams (#20,150)
Thanks for the swift response. how long would the shipping take
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
grayht:
Thanks for the swift response. how long would the shipping take

1week after shipping from Dubai.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
@Benjamin

#44,575 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Mariesio: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:
[b][size=14pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM US ON 8TH SEPTEMBER 2015[/size]

Singapore1* Alcatel Digital Glass Panel

Mariesio* 2 Shoes

Oneniceguy* Nissan Ultima Engine Part

Purplekayc* PS 3 DVD

Stharley* Motorola moto X Mobile Phone

Justcare* Macbook Laptop

Boss* Hp 2000 3gb 320gb

Tranxo* USB Cable

Laptop Battery

15GB Memory Card

2 bottle Tablets

Johnpaul* Camera Set

Skullcandy Headphone

Samsung S6 Edge Sprint Phone

Gym Abdominal muscle wheel sponge handle fitness

3 Pieces Samsung S3 Phone

Samsung Note LCD Screen

Items will be cleared and available for Pickup on or before Tuesday Nextweek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justi, what about my 14 shoes from Ebay and cosmetics from Amazon!!!

[/b]
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=Mariesio post=37827906][/quote]

Yea I added it on the previous pallet but the rest 14shoes and 4items from Amazon will be going with Nextweek shipment.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Mariesio: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

Yea I added it on the previous pallet but the rest 14shoes and 4items from Amazon will be going with Nextweek shipment.

undecided cry
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by platinumventure: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=justi4jesus post=37821668][b][size=14pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM US ON 8TH SEPTEMBER 2015[/size]

Singapore1* Alcatel Digital Glass Panel

Mariesio* 2 Shoes

Oneniceguy* Nissan Ultima Engine Part

Purplekayc* PS 3 DVD

Stharley* Motorola moto X Mobile Phone

Justcare* Macbook Laptop

Boss* Hp 2000 3gb 320gb

Tranxo* USB Cable

Laptop Battery

15GB Memory Card

2 bottle Tablets

Johnpaul* Camera Set

Skullcandy Headphone

Samsung S6 Edge Sprint Phone

Gym Abdominal muscle wheel sponge handle fitness

3 Pieces Samsung S3 Phone

Samsung Note LCD Screen

Items will be cleared and available for Pickup on or before Tuesday Nextweek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearie so my itemz dint make d cut wit dz shipments?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
platinumventure:

No dear it didn't. Items don't make shipments like that, it has to be delivered before the pallets leave the US to the airline else no way. It will be with nextweek shipment.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by platinumventure: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok kool then I just can't wait cool
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
platinumventure:
Ok kool then I just can't wait cool

Okay no problem.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Sobande

#61,200 Credit Alert received and 12 items purchased from Ebay

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jchick(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

#10,000 Credit Alert received, Please remind me because the auction is ending in 6days.

Will do. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ThemiTea: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hi @justi4jesus,
Which of my items will arrive Lagos on or before Tuesday...however,wht if I want to do xpress to Lagos,what's the cost?

Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
ThemiTea:
Hi @justi4jesus,
Which of my items will arrive Lagos on or before Tuesday...however,wht if I want to do xpress to Lagos,what's the cost?

Thanks.

You ke, you that your items just delivered from Amazon, please take it easy. smiley It will move with Nextweek shipment. No express from US.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ThemiTea: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

You ke, you that your items just delivered from Amazon, please take it easy. smiley It will move with Nextweek shipment. No express from US.

Loolz, issorai! I should sempe
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
ThemiTea:

Loolz, issorai! I should sempe

No problem but the your speakers big oh, I hope the weight won't exceed what i charged you sha, If it exceeds i will let you know smiley

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by twinskenny(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

No problem but the your speakers big oh, I hope the weight won't exceed what i charged you sha, If it exceeds i will let you know smiley
Good evening ma. Please which locations do you have express shipping and what is the cost?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
tranxo:
Good evening ma. Please which locations do you have express shipping and what is the cost?

Good evening Sir, only from Dubai and China
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

Good evening Sir, only from Dubai and China
Okay. What is the duration and shipping cost?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
tranxo:
Okay. What is the duration and shipping cost?

24hours China after seller delivers.

Within 1week for Dubai
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ThemiTea: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

It wee not exceed in Jesus name...lol..buh if it does,don't lemme knw grin I don't like knowing those type f thgs
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
justi4jesus:

24hours China after seller delivers.

Within 1week.
...and Dubai?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by moeazy: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
@justi update on my order plz... Nd wanna no if u ship to kwara state
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2015
moeazy:
@justi update on my order plz... Nd wanna no if u ship to kwara state

Update? Your items were purchased on the 8th, Sellers have not shipped. I can send to anywhere in Nigeria without Issue.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2015
tranxo:
...and Dubai?

Within 1week
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by moeazy: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Make d seller answer me joor.. Tuesday to today is just like 5yrs to me.. Am just anxious to see it dat y..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2015
moeazy:
Make d seller answer me joor.. Tuesday to today is just like 5yrs to me.. Am just anxious to see it dat y..

You can't be anxious when buying items abroad except you want to have high BP. So patience should be your name right now. Even jumai takes within 1week to ship out to buyers, some sellers are fast while some are slow. And in your case Both cameras are from different sellers so don't expect them to ship out at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.