Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (827412 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 5:44am On Sep 15, 2015
ikecinho:
Hello Jesi4jesu, do you do craiglist pickup?

Yes i do, check the frontpage for the cities you can search.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by emamos: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2015
somtin s wrong somwher....
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2015
To all customers

The moniker "Justi4jesu" and "Justi4jesus" are both mine on Nairaland. I'm having issues with my "Justi4jesu" which will be sorted out soon.

So don't get confused, I am still the one and only "Justi4jesu"
grin cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
[b]SHIPPED GOODS FROM US ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2015

Anita* Dell XPS Laptop

Dell XPS Charger

Blackberry Bold 5 mobile

Dell E6400 Back case

Yatch Men's Perfume

Hp Touch Laptop

Fwonder22* Blackberry Bold 5 mobile

Beewonders* Nokia Lumia Phone

Sonrexx* New Gaming Laptop

Boss* Hp G62 3gb 320gb Laptop

Hp presario 3gb 250gb Laptop

White Blackberry Q10 Phone

Black Blackberry Z10 pHONE

Hp 15 4gb 500gb Laptop

Themitea* Microsoft Surface Tablet

Sony 120 watts music system weighing 35 lbs

Mariesio* 14 Shoes (Boxes were removed)

4 Items from Amazon

All Items will be available for Pickup on or before Monday Nextweek!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
justi4jesus:
To all customers

The moniker "Justi4jesu" and "Justi4jesus" are both mine on Nairaland. I'm having issues with my "Justi4jesu" which will be sorted out soon.

grin cheesy
hope you were not banned
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
james17:

I fell for this scam and d guy just scam me of 25k straight for a drum module with that exact email

Sorry you fell for the Scam but all my details are boldly written on the frontpage. So you should have confirmed from me first on this thread assuming you are a new customer before proceeding for any payment. That's why i recommend my bbm or whatsapp for communications to be sure you are dealing with me, cross check my bbm pin,whatsapp number or email address on frontpage before proceeding with any payment. Once again sorry you feel for that stupid unrepentant scammer.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2015
purplekayc:
hope you were not banned

Do you want to unban me grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2015
@Rasheedt

4 shoes and slippers shipped from Ebay.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
@Anita

Hp Envy Laptop and Battery shipped from Ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2015
@Sobande

Samsung Galaxy S5 shipped from Ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
@axsetup

Samsung S3 delivered from Ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
@Bedfordng

5pieces 32gb Flashdrives and Displayport Cable converter delivered from Ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2015
@Mudiaga

Charging Port flex cable delivered from Ebay today
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2015
@David

Toshiba Laptop from Amazon and Male patches from Ebay delivered to my US address today.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2015
@Boss

white BB Q10 and Black bb Q10

Hp mini laptop

white bb Z10

All delivered from Ebay to my US Address
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2015
@Benjamin

Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Dell Latitude E5420

5 PIECES of Dell Latitude 2120 mini Laptops

All delivered to my US Address
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2015
@Moeasy

Nikon Camera Flash

Nikon D5200 Camera + 4 Lens Kits+32gb Accessories

All delivered from Ebay

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2015
@Purplekayc

Scrabble Game board

windows 8.1 repair dvd

Linux desktop dvd

scrabble racks and tiles

kawasaki male cable

All delivered to my US Address, 3 more Items are yet to arrive. Should i ship the ones available? Or wait until for others to arrive.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2015
@sobande

9 perfumes delivered

Men's wallet and Belt delivered
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2015
@Rhaspody

8 Items from Ebay including JBL Bluetooth speaker shipped.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2015
justi4jesus:
@Purplekayc

Scrabble Game board

windows 8.1 repair dvd

Linux desktop dvd

scrabble racks and tiles

kawasaki male cable

All delivered to my US Address, 3 more Items are yet to arrive. Should i ship the ones available? Or wait until for others to arrive.

wait for the others
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
purplekayc:
wait for the others

Okay noted but that 50800mah Powerbank seller is under probability.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2015
justi4jesus:

Okay noted but that 50800mah Powerbank seller is under probability.
what happens if he doesn't respond
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2015
purplekayc:
what happens if he doesn't respond

I will open a case and definitely the money will be refunded to me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2015
james17:

I fell for this scam and d guy just scam me of 25k straight for a drum module with that exact email
Sorry Guy.... But what took you so long to expose him?

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
xremmy:
Hello Justi,

Can you kindly give me the final landing cost of these items and the plausible delivery date?

1, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garage-Door-Hinge-and-Roller-Tune-up-Kit-16X7-18X7-/300785907515?hash=item46083cb73b
2, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garage-Door-Hinge-Roller-Tune-up-Kit-16X7-18X7-Super-Duty-11-Gauge-Hinges-/291439305594?hash=item43db22e37a

Thank you.

Sorry for the late response

1st Item $42.99

2nd Item $61.70

Service charge $15

Total without shipping to Lagos $120(#27,600) After delivery we can ascertain the weight of them both.

Note: I won't send you any mail so be vigilant.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
james17:

......and why did you keep silent about it.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2015
justi4jesus:
To all customers

grin cheesy
Justi4jesus is better.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
tranxo:

Justi4jesus is better.

smiley They both mean the same thing....."jesu" in yoruba means "Jesus"

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2015
justi4jesus:

......and in Bayelsa? abi na Rivers? Lol

I know, but I still prefer the later
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
justi4jesus:

justi when should i expect to pick my items in phc.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesus: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Sonrexx:

justi when should i expect to pick my items in phc.

Before Next weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.