Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (818437 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Justi and this one plus one https://oneplus.net/oneplus-one
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jerrygome: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
david6:
@justi pls got a mail from an unknown source name is Justina Emmanuel with d email justi04jesus@gmail.com and I checked d first page and saw its not ya mail..just wana let u kw tho...

That Emmanuel has been scamming members of this site for a very long time. He is as unrepentant as unrepentant goes
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
[b][size=14pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM DUBAI ON 26TH SEPTEMBER 2015[/size]

Ayo axsetup* Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile

Bedfordng* 5pieces of 32gb Flashdrives

Display Port DP Cable converter

Mudiaga* Charging Port Flex cable connector

David* New Toshiba Laptop from Amazon

Patches from Ebay

Boss* White BB Q10

Hp mini 210 Laptop

White BB Z10

Black BB Q10

Benjamin* Toshiba Satelite Laptop

Dell Latitude E5420 Laptop

5 pieces of Dell Latitude 2120 Laptops

Moeasy* Nikon Flash for camera

Nikon D5200 Camera+4 Lens kits+32gb Accessories

Purplekayc* Scrabble Game board

Linux Desktop DVD

Windows 8. repair DVD

Scrabble Tiles and racks

kawaski male cable and powerbank yet to be delivered

ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY.

[/b]
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
platinumventure:
Justi no update yet on d tuesday shipment wassup?

Sorry about that, Airline delay, it left the US today instead.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
ib4real95:
Hello justi4jesu, pls hw much does it cost to ship an iphone to lagos? a 4s specifically.

$15(#3,450)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
@Ugo

$343 payment received via paypal.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
@joefit4gur

New Hp 350 from Ebay delivered
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
@shams4real76

Ebay Seller has shipped your Swiss wristwatch.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
@Cuzz

Hard drive and Solid state Drive shipped. Estimated delivery for your Harddrive is on Tue, Oct 06 - Fri, Oct 23.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by moeazy: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
@justi4jesu thnkz...what about the other item(samsung s5) frm ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shams4real76: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
justi4jesu:
@shams4real76

Ebay Seller has shipped your Swiss wristwatch.

Nice One. Keep the good work going...!

When will it arrive Lagos?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
moeazy:
@justi4jesu thnkz...what about the other item(samsung s5) frm ebay

It will be among the next shipment. Note that it wasn't delivered same time with others.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shams4real76:

Nice One. Keep the good work going...!

When will it arrive Lagos?

It will make 2nd week of October shipment because shipment leaving this coming week have been consolidated already.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Won bidding for this...
landing cost to lag
http://ebay.com/itm/Nokia-Lumia-810-8GB-Black-T-Mobile-Smartphone-/221890583887?nav=WATCHING_ENDED

Item cost $11

Shipping to Lagos $15

Total to Lagos $26(#6,000)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
m.ebay.com/itm/HTC-Desire-816-8GB-Black-Virgin-Mobile-Smartphone-/351517605596?nav=BIDDING_ACTIVE

Pls help me to make receipt to lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
arowtop:
m.ebay.com/itm/HTC-Desire-816-8GB-Black-Virgin-Mobile-Smartphone-/351517605596?nav=BIDDING_ACTIVE

Pls help me to make receipt to lagos

Item cost $46

Ebay shipping $5.95

Shipping to Lagos $15

Total to Lagos $67(#15,410)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item cost $46

Ebay shipping $5.95

Shipping to Lagos $15

Total to Lagos $67(#15,410)

Thanks......... pls I need ur help on that product. I am the one that made the last bidding and I don't know if I am the winner for the bidding. pls how can I check?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mystiq07:
justi can I get a quote for this phone
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shams4real76: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

It will make 2nd week of October shipment because shipment leaving this coming week have been consolidated already.

Okay. Pls ship with case and manual.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
david6:
@justi pls got a mail from an unknown source name is Justina Emmanuel with d email justi04jesus@gmail.com and I checked d first page and saw its not ya mail..just wana let u kw tho...
CAVEAT EMPTOR:
Not too long that the OP of this thread gave me the price of dell inspiron charger, which is 5,300, i received a PM from one idiot scammer on Nairaland, i replied the PM but the person failed to tell me the reason why she/he PMed me. The following day, i received another mail from below email with the SUBJECT "Your Oder"
JUSTINA EMMANUEL <justi04jesus@gmail.com>
with the content
" Hi total cost to get the charger to Nigeria is #5,300
For faster replies just send me a mail here.
Thank you"
I guess he/she read the conversation btw me n OP but I don't need to play along with the person coz i knew what he/she is up to.
He/She thinks this is my first business with the OP.
NOTE:
*You guys should take note of that name and email add.
*Always contact OP through her email or whatsapp number on the First page of this thread.
Only God knows the number of victims that might have fallen for this scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Shams4real76:

Okay. Pls ship with case and manual.

Sure.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Mystiq07:

Item cost $299

Site Shipping $14

Shipping to Lagos $15

Total to Lagos $328(#75,440)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Bookiemart01(f): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

CAVEAT EMPTOR:
Not too long that the OP of this thread gave me the price of dell inspiron charger, which is 5,300, i received a PM from one idiot scammer on Nairaland, i replied the PM but the person failed to tell me the reason why she/he PMed me. The following day, i received another mail from below email with the SUBJECT "Your Oder"
JUSTINA EMMANUEL <justi04jesus@gmail.com>
with the content
" Hi total cost to get the charger to Nigeria is #5,300
For faster replies just send me a mail here.
Thank you"
I guess he/she read the conversation btw me n OP but I don't need to play along with the person coz i knew what he/she is up to.
He/She thinks this is my first business with the OP.
NOTE:
*You guys should take note of that name and email add.
*Always contact OP through her email or whatsapp number on the First page of this thread.
Only God knows the number of victims that might have fallen for this scam!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2015
blackiebobo:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Wholesale-1-8-4th-Screen-64GB-mp4-player-Music-playing-time-10Hours-fm-radio/32416475288.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-8-inch-Mp4-Player-16GB-MP3-MP4-Player-Radio-FM-games-Free-Ship/606960241.html

1st Link $6.58

2nd Link $10.64

Shipping to Lagos $25

Total to Lagos $43(#9,900)

NOTE: I WON'T SEND ANY MAIL TO YOU EXCEPT YOU SEND ME ONE. BEWARE OF THAT SCAMMER CALLED EMMANUEL
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
jerrygome:

That Emmanuel has been scamming members of this site for a very long time. He is as unrepentant as unrepentant goes
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by BedLam: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
I need good but cheap sandals for male , where can I find them?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by fwonders22: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
justi4jesus:

GOODS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP FROM 3PM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello justi well I need to confirm here again what exact date will extra-late pickup charge starts to apply for this particular shipment? Thank you
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ubechu1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good evening Justi
Pls what are the exchange rates right now? I.e. Dirhams, Pounds & Dollar....
Can I get a used HP probook 4540s that is very clean from you by the second week of October? ( core i3 or i5, 500gb or 750gb, >2.4 ghz, 15.6", good battery and charger) and a clean BlackBerry Q10....
Pls what will it take to ship from Lagos to Enugu? I mean you should just clearly state the prices of the goods, the shipping to Lagos and the waybill price to Enugu... At least other people can learn... I'm a newbie in this thread...

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.