Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820978 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2014
stripper: My third laptop is yet to arrive your US Address right justi?

Yet to arrive my address.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yet to arrive my address.

Ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Madam i sent u some links from 10dollarmall please abeg check ur whatsapp. Tanx
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Will also post them here when i get home.na phpne i dey use naim make.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2014
stripper: Madam i sent u some links from 10dollarmall please abeg check ur whatsapp. Tanx

Seen.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by slimjoe007(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Please total cost of this to naija dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/gaming/gaming-systems/sony-playstation-3/2014/8/17/playstation-3-games-controller-2/?related_ads=1&back=
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2014
slimjoe007: Please total cost of this to naija dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/gaming/gaming-systems/sony-playstation-3/2014/8/17/playstation-3-games-controller-2/?related_ads=1&back=

#26,000
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
You can shop in US and Dubai on sites listed below:

Ebay.com (USED GOODS LIKE PHONES,LAPTOPS,GADGETS,ELECTRONIS etc)

10dollarmall.com

Dollartree.com

www.Souq.com

www.ebay.com

www.amazon.com

www.bestbuy.com

www.tigerdirect.com

www.walmart.com

and many more

1. Log on to Ebay.com, search for any item you want, after finding the item you can just post it on the thread and i will reply with the total cost to Lagos.

2. post the link or item number of what you like

3. i will reply with total cost plus shipping cost

4. make your full payment

5. i order for your item and you wait for shipping.

Dubizzle is The UAE's favorite online classifieds and community web portal. Dubizzle.com receives approximately 69 million page views and 5.7 million visits a month. These statistics are continuing to grow at an accelerated rate as loyal users keep coming back to dubizzle and as new users are driven to the site to meet their daily needs.

Souq.com is the largest e-commerce site in the Arab world, featuring more than 400,000 products across categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, household goods, watches or perfumes.

Today Souq.com attracts over 23 million visits per month and is fast growing as more consumers shop online in the Arab world. Often tagged as the "Amazon of the Middle East", Souq.com operates both as a retail site and as a marketplace for third party sellers.

Charges from Dubai to Lagos :

1 Dirhams = 45 Naira

1 Dollar = 168 Naira

Phones and Gadgets or Small items = 3,000 + Cost of item (US CHARGE $30+cost of item for a phone)

Laptops = #8,000 + Cost of item (US CHARGE $50+COST OF LAPTOP)

Shipping Duration: within 5 to 9days to Lagos after shipping

GUIDELINES ON HOW TO SHOP ON EBAY

1. Ebay is a great merchants site to buy items at ridiculously cheap prices.

2. Type in to the search box the name of the item you want now hit search and see a whole lot of options at your disposal.

3. Go through the items listed (very important read items descriptions properly).

4. NOTE THIS (used/ for parts/ mint/new in box) they all mean differently.

5. Check your top right hand change "Best match" to either "low price + shipping" or "high price + shipping"

6. Most times items when you select the " low price + shipping" it takes you to it accessories initially, then scrolldown the list, you will see the main item @ The lowest possible price offered by top rated or low rated seller.

7. Please you read your items description and note the price.

8. To add shipping price when there is any shipping price for the item. You could also chose the "high price + shipping" depending on the item so that you get to the lowest possible price faster(especially items with lots of accessories) commonly phones and other most used items.

CONTACTS:

Email: Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

Whatsapp : +971555821385

BBM PIN: 529D18D7

Happy Shopping
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
justi4jesu: BIG LARGE 51 inches LG TV + TV Table + DVD and Media Player ! #36,000(minus shipping n commission)

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/electronics/televisions/led-lcd/2014/8/24/big-large-51-inches-lg-tv-tv-table-dvd-amp-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvZWxlY3Ryb25pY3Mv&pos=4

Madam justi e be like say this man wan sell himself with the Tv oh grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
stripper:

Madam justi e be like say this man wan sell himself with the Tv oh grin

Nobe small tin my broda grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nobe small tin my broda grin

I forgot to send you the links. Let me send them now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Marysola: 1:00am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay You want Male used shoes or Female used shoes or Children used shoes?
. I don't mind all.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2014
....US(Ebay,Amazon,Walmart,Dollartree,10dollarmall)36 boxes of GOODS DROPPED FOR MY SHIPPER TO BE SHIPPED TO LAGOS ASAP

PICTURES LOADING.......................

Let me compile the list of the people's own that are there and others are yet to arrive my Address

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2014
...MORE...

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2014
...MORE................MORE.........................

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2014
@Justi4jesus, help calculate the total cost to land in naija
EBAY item No. 390916878265
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @Justi4jesus, help calculate the total cost to land in naija
EBAY item No. 390916878265

Total cost to lagos $300(#50,400)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2014
aywhy93:

Hello ma'am, well done, do you think this one is for real ? How much is it gonna be, from there to here ?

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/samsung/2014/8/25/for-sale-samsung-galaxy-s5-brand-new--2/?back=aHR0cDovL2R1YmFpLmR1Yml6emxlLmNvbS9tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvbW9iaWxlLXBob25lcy1wZGFzL21vYmlsZS1waG9uZXM=

Thanks yes they are for real but Made in Korea by Samsung.

Total #15,600 to Lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Thanks yes they are for real but Made in Korea by Samsung.

Total #15,600 to Lagos

Really ? Yeah, most Samsung phones are Korean made cuz Samsung itself is a Korean brand. I don't think it's original Samsung Galaxy or what do you think ma'am cuz They sell those phones for like #95,000 here. I don't know if you know much about phones, I want to ask if you've seen one of that type before and if it has everything the seller listed there ? including heart rate sensor, download booster etc ?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2014
@justi4jesus Also cost this ebay item to land in naija
Item No. is 181478433749
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @justi4jesus Also cost this ebay item to land in naija
Item No. is 181478433749

item cost $190

Ebay shipping $17

Ship n Comm $50

Total $257(#43,200)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2014
aywhy93:

Really ? Yeah, most Samsung phones are Korean made cuz Samsung itself is a Korean brand. I don't think it's original Samsung Galaxy or what do you think ma'am cuz They sell those phones for like #95,000 here. I don't know if you know much about phones, I want to ask if you've seen one of that type before and if it has everything the seller listed there ? including heart rate sensor, download booster etc ?

Yes those are original but this is made in Korea cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
@Justi4jesus, you are doing a good job here. Keep it up. Am still searching until I get a good deal.
Cost these for me. Check if it has webcam.
http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/computers-networking/computers/laptop-computers/2014/8/23/acer-aspire-laptop-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvY29tcHV0ZXJzLW5ldHdvc

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.