Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (818203 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Justi,u no gree answer me ba? I asked if amazon purchase is still included cos you added it before the compulsory NL break.
There are some things i wld love to order from amazon. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
BJ88: Justi,u no gree answer me ba? I asked if amazon purchase is still included cos you added it before the compulsory NL break.
There are some things i wld love to order from amazon. Thanks

Lolz..no vex told you that Amazon includes taxes which makes shipping cost expensive. I dont buy from Amazon but can ship for you if your goods are up to 30kg and above from US.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Told you already that Amazon includes taxes which makes shipping cost expensive. I dont buy from Amazon but can ship for you if your goods are up to 30kg and above from US.
ok,didnt get this explanation before...no vex o! Thanks grin
justi4jesu:

Told you already that Amazon includes taxes which makes shipping cost expensive. I dont buy from Amazon but can ship for you if your goods are up to 30kg and above from US.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
BJ88:
ok,didnt get this explanation before...no vex o! Thanks grin

wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
@cleva

#41,000 Alert received for 39inches LED TV.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello dear! Kindly give me the quote to land this machine so I can make my budget.lol => http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/samsung-galaxy-s5-16gb-android-os-3g-+-wifi-shimmery-white-6779390/i/#
justi4jesu:

Will call the seller tomorrow. .

Its 11.22pm here

And also try to look for recent adverts they are mostly available.
Again I wont mind a better deal.lol cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Swiftboy: Hello dear! Kindly give me the quote to land this machine so I can make my budget.lol => http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/samsung-galaxy-s5-16gb-android-os-3g-+-wifi-shimmery-white-6779390/i/# Again I wont mind a better deal.lol cheesy

#90, 500
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Give me a breakdown cos its as if you're quoting over 5000 naira for shipment! Reduce it jor!
justi4jesu:

#90, 500
BTW can you help search for cheaper one from other dubai site am not on system?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Swiftboy: Give me a breakdown cos its as if you're quoting over 5000 naira for shipment! Reduce it jor! BTW can you help search for cheaper one from other dubai site am not on system?

My charge is 5k for phones and gadgets.

You can check Crazydeals.ae, sharafdg.com, awok.com
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
How do i calculate der moni 2niara e.g $1 to 170..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
akwunmi: How do i calculate der moni 2niara e.g $1 to 170..

1 dirhams = 45naira
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

1 dirhams = 45naira
tnx.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by toluxa1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Can u help search 4 32'' hd slim lcd ,it cld b jvc,lg sharp samsung .....tnx
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
akwunmi: Can u help search 4 32'' hd slim lcd ,it cld b jvc,lg sharp samsung .....tnx

New or used?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by blesszzy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

You just go on these sites and search for anything you find interesting and want to buy like

Souq.com

Dubizzle.com for used items

Awok.com

Crazydeals.ae

sharafdg.com

then when you see what you like you just copy the links from the sites and paste them here on the thread and i will give you total cost to lagos.

After giving you the total cost then you can deposit in my Nigerian account and i will purchase them for you and send to lagos. Also from lagos it can be sent to you either in Abuja,portharcourt,jos,sokoto,kano,benin etc.
You can see the charges for laptops and phones on the front page

Exchange rate is 1 Dirhams = 45naira
apart frm d shipping charges, are they any other charges? And can it be shipped 2 ekpoma in Edo state.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
blesszzy:
apart frm d shipping charges, are they any other charges? And can it be shipped 2 ekpoma in Edo state.

No other charges and it can be shipped to edo state, done that several Nairalanders.

The only additional charge is sending it from lagos to Benin.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=justi4jesu]

New or used?[/quote
New dat is cheap....
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by blesszzy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

No other charges and it can be shipped to edo state, done that several Nairalanders.

The only additional charge is sending it from lagos to Benin.
hmmm interesting, wif d price am seeing there, it will be gud deals all d way.. Luking 4ward 2 buying soon lemme go true d menu.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=akwunmi][/quote]

Check souq.com for new and dubizzle.com for used items.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
blesszzy:
hmmm interesting, wif d price am seeing there, it will be gud deals all d way.. Luking 4ward 2 buying soon lemme go true d menu.

Ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
@itu

#59,000 received for Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by folahann(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

1st item 65k 750 to lagos

2nd item 23k
the second item is listed as new. Could this be true considering at the price?

Some phones are marked as Korean made, heard they're not exactly like original but not fake.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by folahann(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

1st item 65k 750 to lagos

2nd item 23k
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
folahann:
the second item is listed as new. Could this be true considering at the price?

Some phones are marked as Korean made, heard they're not exactly like original but not fake.

Yes they are made in Korea by Samsung not exactly original but not fake. Thats why they are sold at such prices.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by folahann(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes they are made in Korea by Samsung not exactly original but not fake. Thats why they are sold at such prices.

So It's likely certain this second one is made in Korea?
http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/samsung/2014/7/3/samsung-galaxy-s4-android-422-jelly-bean-w-2/?related_ads=1&back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvbW9iaWxlLXBob25lcy1wZGFzLw==
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by folahann(m): 1:08am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Here is a new S4 on souq costs 50k 500 to lagos.
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/samsung-galaxy-s4-gt-i9505-16gb-android-os-4g-lte-wifi-black-edition-30886700033/u/

It was written beside this product that "This item is currently not on sale! Be informed via e-mail once it is available"
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by henryboyle(m): 5:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Good morning justi, please how much will it cost to land this in Lagos. Please treat ASAP. Thanks. http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/home-appliances/large-appliances-white-goods/washers-dryers/2014/7/3/washing-machine-2-2/?related_ads=1&back=
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2014
henryboyle: Good morning justi, please how much will it cost to land this in Lagos. Please treat ASAP. Thanks. http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/home-appliances/large-appliances-white-goods/washers-dryers/2014/7/3/washing-machine-2-2/?related_ads=1&back=

14k All neccessary local pickup and packaging Commission minus shipping cost fromm Dubai to Lagos.

I think the weight should be around 10kg after packaging.

Shipping cost to Lagos depends on the weight of the Washing machine.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.