Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (817809 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by henryboyle(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2014
Dear justi, please for the benefit of new members could you state how much you charge for shipping and clearing per kg just like you did in your former thread. thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
henryboyle: Dear justi, please for the benefit of new members could you state how much you charge for shipping and clearing per kg just like you did in your former thread. thanks.

700naira per kg for Goods that are up to 5kg and above
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Items that have been delivered to my Address..

Promise.....3 Victoria secret body splash

Mr Henry.....Your Shaving Men's kit is here but the other is yet to be delivered.

Miss Deso Your 2 Dozens of Cream and 1 Dozen of Face wash

Oga Dee..... 2 Blackberry Q10

Still Expecting more

Cleva will pick up your 39inches Television Today...

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 30card(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
@mjay

#50.000 Alert received for Sony Experia T2.

Will go pick up from seller asap.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
More orders..

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Lstar4real(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Oga Mjay ur cool Dual-Sim XPERIA T2 Machine has been secured.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Items that were Shipped Yesterday

Niade* Blackberry Playbook

Ray* 6 Perfumes

Forum* 500GB Hard Drive

Deso* Blackberry Q10 with Box and Accessories

Festico* 1 itouch Tablet with Free Leather Pouch

My_moniker* Iphone 4s White

Mr mjay* Blackberry Playbook

Madam Bimbo* 2 Blackberry Playbook

Nengi* 1 Black Blackberry Q10 with Box, Accessories, Soul by Ludacris Headset,PowerBank, Memory Card Reader.

Thanks ....
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2014
justi4jesu: Items that were Shipped Yesterday

Niade* Blackberry Playbook

Ray* 6 Perfumes

Forum* 500GB Hard Drive

Deso* Blackberry Q10 with Box and Accessories

Festico* 1 itouch Tablet with Free Leather Pouch

My_moniker* Iphone 4s White

Mr mjay* Blackberry Playbook

Madam Bimbo* 2 Blackberry Playbook

Nengi* 1 Black Blackberry Q10 with Box, Accessories, Soul by Ludacris Headset,PowerBank, Memory Card Reader.

Thanks ....

NOTED the 7 days countdown begins grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2014
@Clev

Your 39inches HD LED TV has been secured yesterday with Box and Wall Bracket...

Shipping it Asap today or Tomorrow.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by DeeOneBangin: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Deeone_bangin!:
Justi is this product still available and can u help confirm if it's factory unlocked!!! And if the icloud has been removed

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/apple-iphone/2014/6/18/i-phone-5-black-color-gv-sim-16-gb-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvbW9iaWxlLXBob25lcy1wZGFzL21vYmlsZS1waG9uZXMvYXBwbGUtaXBob25lLz9wYWdlPTYmcHJpY2VfX2d0ZT0mcHJpY2VfX2x0ZT0ma2V5d29yZHM9NSZpc19iYXNpY19zZWFyY2hfd2lkZ2V0PTAmaXNfc2VhcmNoPTEmcGxhY2VzX19pZF9faW49U3RhcnQrdHlwaW5nK2hlcmUmcGxhY2VzX19pZF9faW49JmFkZGVkX19ndGU9JmFnZV9fbHRlPSZjb25kaXRpb25fX2d0ZT0mdXNhZ2VfX2x0ZT0%3D&pos=25

Seller not responding will try again later.

As for the icloud i removed the one i just shipped for a Nairalander with his assistance, atleast now i know how to remove the icloud so thats not a problem.

Will try again later.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by DeeOneBangin: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Seller not responding will try again later.

As for the icloud i removed the one i just shipped for a Nairalander with his assistance, atleast now i know how to remove the icloud so thats not a problem.

Will try again later.

Thanks, hoping to hear from u
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
How much do you charge for shipping T.V set?
justi4jesu: Please go pick up your goods from the cargo Office....

Guente02* Lenovo Laptop

Tochi* Hp Laptop with Box

Zone* Acer Laptop and Galaxy Note 10.1

Dorobull* Black unbranded Blackberry Q10

Eddie* 6 Pairs of used Men's Shoes

Manass* Hp Elitebook Laptop

jt20* Black unbranded Blackberry Q10

Stripper* 4 Blackberry Playbook and 42inches LED Television Set

Thanks for your patience.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
I did not know you've answer my question earlier sorry!lol And how long will it takes to reach me? Will the cargo company ship it to my door step?
justi4jesu:

700naira per kg for Goods that are up to 5kg and above
Swiftboy: How much do you charge for shipping T.V set?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Swiftboy: I did not know you've answer my question earlier sorry!lol And how long will it takes to reach me? Will the cargo company ship it to my door step?

6 to 10days and they wont ship to ur doorstep. You pay extra if u want doorstep delivery.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Ok o! Like how much?
justi4jesu:

6 to 10days and they wont ship to ur doorstep. You pay extra if u want doorstep delivery.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 1:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Swiftboy: Ok o! Like how much?

It depends on the logistic company. So I really dont know.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Deeonebangin:

Thanks, hoping to hear from u

That seller hasnt responded still. You should search another one instead.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay will call to find out when I get to the office today.
pls b fast abt it cz i hav already made an order 4 dis sony sw2 here but de pric i lera saw on d dubia site so temptin me to canceal d order n go 4dis..bu pls lik hw mch will u charg 4 d shippin of d wristwatch 2
4rm dare 2lagos here??pls reply asap
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2014
akwunmi: pls b fast abt it cz i hav already made an order 4 dis sony sw2 here but de pric i lera saw on d dubia site so temptin me to canceal d order n go 4dis..bu pls lik hw mch will u charg 4 d shippin of d wristwatch 2
4rm dare 2lagos here??pls reply asap

Sorry just called Already Sold no vex.

For the Tv you will pay 14k plus cost of TV which is 47k 750 then after packaging, cargo will determine the weight and the shipping cost to lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by DeeOneBangin: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

That seller hasnt responded still. You should search another one instead.

Thanks will try and search again, only that I don't know if I will find another with same price.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2014
NL don change our username ooooo...justi take note abeg
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
mymoniker: NL don change our username ooooo...justi take note abeg

Ah you sure say na you be this....I smell foul play somewhere, your phone don go be that oh because the my_moniker i know no be you grin grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu: Mr Moosa, your 43inches LED Samsung TV was shipped yesterday.

Thanks
Hello ma, what is your charge for LCDs such as that?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2014
oberttechnology:

Hello ma, what is your charge for LCDs such as that?

Welcome Sir,

700naira per kg and the weight was 20kg..making it 14k to lagos

Other charges commission,bankcharge,local pickup n packaging it costs 14k.

So total 28k to Lagos he paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.