Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. (59151 Views)

Nigeria University Updates/scholarships Forum / Strike In Some Nigeria Universities / Pls List Any Nigeria University Part Time Study Center In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
RuffRhyder: Nice one OP, cool To all Ladokites in da house, I hail una O!

Gr8 Ladokites....how far
I be ex-ladokite and lautech blood still dey in me
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by revelationuche: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Show us the decaying infrastructure [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
sally zan: Now that we've seen the pictures, what do we do with them?

Lemme guess, ure from all this low level school grin. Sorry dear, as u cum see am now, try go write jamb again, u might be lucky

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
awesome99: old topic... never the less below is the prestigious, Africas' nd 9jas' no 1 AUCHI POLYTECHNIC, AUCHI
na my school be that, through this gate you get entrance into campus 1

Ur school gate looks like our security men quaters lodge gate. gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
sally zan: Now that we've seen the pictures, what do we do with them?

Lemme guess, ure from all this low level school grin. Sorry dear, as u cum see am now, try go write jamb again, u might be lucky
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Rityben:
not too fast dear

This actually looks like wall of jericho
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by ChynoBEATS: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: Michael okpara university of agriculture, umudike
choi! Dis skool wey dey ma village... Hehehehe... E-no even change @toll ....
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by acerr(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: nasarawa state university
this 1 be university or secondary school.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Excelboi: Hey op, kindly replace BuK gate pix with dis. Thank you in advance.

This one looks like huts, only God knows the kind of 'bricklayer' ur school gives out such contracts to.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
amanda2013: Op that thing you posted there is unec gate not unn gate. And that unec gate is still under construction.
that's not unec Gate girl
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Caracta: The gate of Imo State University is like the entrance of Ikoyi Prison.
Be nice Biko
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by PurestBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Gr8 Ladokites....how far

Ex-ladokite too, 04/2009 set. Are you Steve Oloyede?
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobleacct: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Check this out

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by trendiitee(f): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Gr8 Ladokites....how far
Yes oooo..omo ladoke all d way!!!! BTW,@op dat lautech pix u posted don old oo
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by lovelyronke20(f): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: University of calabar

the only one that is kind of different from the rest
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by bodmas3000(m): 4:12am On Jun 28, 2014
customized13: Ladoke akintola university ot technology, ogbomosho
This is one of the best state university in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Excelboi(m): 4:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Good.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Excelboi(m): 4:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Bigsteveg:

This one looks like huts, only God knows the kind of 'bricklayer' ur school gives out such contracts to.
Call it whatever you like. It is situated in the ancient city of Kano and it was build to blend with the cultural architecture of the people.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Kayswat(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2014
hahah kilode,na only funaab main school gate pishure dem come snap for night
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Kenkesh(f): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2014
This UNN 's main gate
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by amiskurie(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2014
customized13: university of maiduguri

Enter the dragon's
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by allyouwantng(f): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
ok
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by amanda2013(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Evergreen123:
that's not unec Gate girl
when last did you visit unec?
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2014
amanda2013: when last did you visit unec?

OK o
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by amanda2013(f): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
chimexcomm:

NO. Its UNN new gate, via Green house, though they are building the same pattern in UNEC
ok have neva bn there before
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2014
fr3do: Other schools' are gates
Uniben's is Main Gate!

Greatest of the greatest of the greatest of the greatest...of the greatest Uniben!
Greatest Gbo Gbo!
Greatest Gba Gba!
And a fundamental Ki Ki!
grin grin
Greeeeaaaaaaatttttttt grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by demainman: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Osun State College Of Technology (OSCOTECH)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Synthase(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Come ooo, the likes, are they to show that the people attended those schools or they actually liked the entrance because some of these entrances are damn ugly..? They look like the entrance of babalawo hut! ;P grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by LOGICALKEN: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Inno my guy, i greet u. U are a real student of ur alma mata
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Fibo27(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Do I see BH members entering Bayero Uni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. / Universities With Wireless Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.