Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116955 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Optional
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:10am On Jul 31, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
ODD: 1.45,1.40,1.65,1.50
GREEN: 4

RED:1

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Collisam(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2014
morning people
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
morning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2014
rain delay...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ponti93(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
waiting... grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Show
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Clear
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
trend
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
pass
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
sure
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
hmmm
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
it begins swiftly......:-) 2-0, .....4 to go!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
control
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
on the Edge
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
work
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Plus10(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=chimajii][/quote]
It's what you think bro...I love the work you're doing.I just mailed you now.Thanks and God bless!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:20am On Aug 01, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICK POSTED
ODD: 1.80,1.72,1.57,1.50,1.40,1.45,1.42,1.40
GREEN: 8

RED: 3
S/N: from 0-2 down that we started the day*which has been the case just this week and is kinda strange since we're used to jumping out to a very quick Lead on wins to kick off the day* now we finished OFF strong as always. Reeling off 5 straight picks,then one loss n b/w, and the biggest of the two last picks dropped, venus|1.80*which was the hardest match to call yesterday* & gajdosova.#Grateful, #God #Grace......
the 1.72 odd is coming from V.king 1.5sets that some of you who have such bookie was given.

MORNING ALL...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2014
topic
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2014
kikikiki, i'll revisit that issue,but not today.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2014
@chimajii lol very funny ...I was oppourtuned to see that post about paid picks on watsapp when he said that on the group some one said same thing that most people told you back then about wwhy you would charge for picks if you so good sat what you do and make lots of cash from it....I just smile on my own......samesum one then suggested he starts with free picks before kickicking off the paid group on wattsapp .....that's life bro....I bet when most ppl criticized u back then they don't know it would turn out like this....that's just life for you....guess Dats why we are all humans......looking forward to join the wattsapp group if am chances maybe if am buoyant with cash I fit sub sef grin na money we all wan make na...provided its legal and we get to sleep with a clear conscience no buggy cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2014
that's why when people come here to this thread to
talk nonsense, i just ignore them cause they are just
talking for the sake of it. Am always having the last laugh,don't know how God does it. But it
just happens. If i begin to mention those names back then, we'll
go pages of back and forth ish. So lemme just let
people use their eyes and see the truth.
FOR ME CHARGING IS NOT THE ISSUE. i could decide
to slash my 3k charge*of which i have worked out
on a final charge price, though i have not made it known to you all*. What is most important for me is,
just Listen!! And for what it is worth FOLLOW
instruction. i could wake up one morning and say,
oh. Pay me #1k ds month oh pay me #2k ds month
oh, this month is free.
Do you know that even if u tell ppu to pay #500 naira a month,some would still have something to
moan & complain about.
As i have said before and i'll keep saying, money is
not the issue. Just open the said accounts i
requested.the most important thing is. Open the
bookies i requested. very hilarious,i remember all d noise of ' why
can't you borrow money to play your own
picks, if you make so much money from your
picks,why do you still feel d need to charge,
never pay any tipster,research and analyse ur
picks urself, i'll give you hot prediction sites, oh 'bookie must have chopped you so much,u're
now a tipster,chai', oh u're a thief i'll drop picks
for people to play for free, blah, blah, blah, blah

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2014
you'll never catch me rolling with any of them
from that thread, not because am feeling too big
or too big to roll with them. Never! I don't make
friends. Whether on here or Off here. That's just how i keep
it. People are something else tbh. So i just do my #alone + GOD. I'll be nice to u, bt i wont roll
with you nor be friends with you. I have been doing tennis for more than 10years
even at that i have to keep learning cause it's a
continous process.*this is not to woo any1 or
boost my cred,nah*...I play, i watch,i follow.
Someone Even doing all this still doesnt mean
you know tennis or anything. Cause me and you could watch a tennis match and you
wouldnt know what am out to look out for in a
player e.t.c I was tipping informally before i came on here.
Sometimes i just watch people spit crap about,
tennis having a system,tennis doing this...or any
sports at that having a system/strategy e.t.c all i do
is laff at them,cause they're talking out of their
respective a s s e s, and know nothing about the subject.
not here to bragg,e.t.c i just do my shii myself with
all honesty' passion,and resilence, that way i stay
grounded and press Harder.
as i said before, No one is permitted to even Rate
me, compare Me, or even Compete with me. I am my OWN COMPETITION
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2014
That's just life on a normal day. I like being outside the circle so I can always observe e dey sweet wella .......and besides ppl will always talk no matter what you do....better to give them sumtin to talk about.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2014
seen
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
all Mails Replied
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Rain, again? :-(
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Plus10(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
chimajii: all Mails Replied
I haven't gotten mine!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
evening everyone, today is going as planned. Too bad am quite busy, but our evening session will kick off soooooonnnnnn.......
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
wage

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.