Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? (1071 Views)

Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / SIMI The Amazing Vocalist --- Download All Her Songs(video+lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin There are lots of cool singers/ music entertainers in Nigeria lately (whether they sing better lyrics or rubbish ones, we sha dey dance to them) so tell us who ur favorite music entertainer is and why u love their songs! kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Jerrick(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland is dead! embarassed
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol....na waaa 4 u o. When ee die and when be the burial??
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Baby7(f): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tuface: he sings good lyrics
Psquare: they dance wella and me like their songs too
Omawumi: she dey make sense
Frank edward: the guy tight

Upcoming artist corner:
Pash Tim: yes u... Still don't knw why u are not ready 4 an album o. Gal ur songs and raps get strong lyrics. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin lipsrsealed am almost ready! Lols... Pls inbox me yea, let's have a chat
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by lalasticlala(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=Jerrick]Nairaland is dead! embarassed[/quote

na u kill am? mtcheewwww

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
cry angryehe...oya confess! Tell us; so u killed Nairaland??
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Tval(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pashtim: cry angryehe...oya confess! Tell us; so u killed Nairaland??

You are a musician?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
T-val:

You are a musician?
Yes dear...upcoming things!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Tval(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pashtim:
Yes dear...upcoming things!

Av you got any tracks?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
T-val:

Av you got any tracks?
Sure I do. Here, lost all my links but uploaded dis one again recently... http://tindeck.com/listen/vflx.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Tval(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pashtim:
Sure I do. Here, lost all my links but uploaded dis one again recently... http://tindeck.com/listen/vflx.

The file has been removed.. Give me any other one.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
T-val:

The file has been removed.. Give me any other one.
Try this, will open a google page. Open the last article....download
http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=pash%20tim&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Jerrick(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala][/quote] shhhh. angry
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Tval(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pashtim:

Downloaded.. In love with it.

http://tindeck.com/listen/vflx

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Tval(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why are our personal texts showing under every of our posts?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
cheesy Thanks dear.. .
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Jerrick(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pashtim: cry angryehe...oya confess! Tell us; so u killed Nairaland??
Yes. angry
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Pashtim(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jerrick: Yes. angry
I knew it...
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Musician And Why Do You Love His Or Her Songs?? by Jerrick(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pashtim:
I knew it...
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Music Industry Welcome Another Hip Hop Star Tukid Kesh @tukidkesh / Hypocrisy And Hateration Toke Makinwa Vs Blessing / See This Guy Dancing Shoki By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.