Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs (960 Views)

Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her / The Mavins Are Saying "No To Drugs" In A Fun Way (Video) / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by singsingsong: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
When two elephants are fighting, it is the grass that suffers it. Olamide and Donjazzy are at eachother's throat now; the person that would be in her bedroom crying now is Dija because she has small breast and long throat neck. No be me talk am oo, na wizkid and twitter users talk am oo. If she knew she would have just sat her ass down after Don-Jazzy finished making his speech. The poor girl would go and start thinking of doing breast implants now. chai.
Continue reading here

Re: Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by singsingsong: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
donjazzy just put this girl for wahala
Re: Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by Kenzico(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
I pity her! But that's how God created her o! I can't criticise her
Re: Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by singsingsong: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kenzico:
I pity her! But that's how God created her o! I can't criticise her
you are right oo
Re: Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by singsingsong: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by cruzita(f): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
what's wrong with someone having small boobs?as if all the girls for una family get big ones.rubbish
Re: Comprehensive Essay For Dija Of The Mavins From A Fan Who Dosent Know Her Songs by singsingsong: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
what's wrong with someone having small boobs?as if all the girls for una family get big ones.rubbish
whts ur point now?

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Will Get Serious About Music This Year! / “they Said Our Family Was Too Poor” – Dele Momudu / Davido Celebrate His Sony Music Deal With A Party In New York,USA(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.