Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. (434509 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elijah is not God! one man cannot satisfy everyone jare..
Dre all the way...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by joseph1013: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
encryptjay:
Really? Peeps got his back you know...The peeps liking this post should tell us instances when he was rude to em...Kinda strange that u are complaining of Elijahdre in this manner.

Maybe. I only recounted my experience. I don't know about others.

I have nothing to gain telling lies about happening. I've been on nairaland since 2011, check my nairaland history, and my two posts before this post in the Phone section are to indicate I want a phone for a birthday gift and to complain of his customer service. I don't come here.

Anyone should do with my post whatever he wants.

But if I were him, I'll buckle up and start treating customers like humans. Customer word of mouth referrals is the greatest form of advertisement.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Okaka27(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
I wnt to buy dis phone buh The issue of no light on buttons sadens me
Pls izzit true? cry
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Ologunsunny: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Okaka27: I wnt to buy dis phone buh The issue of no light on buttons sadens me
Pls izzit true? cry
like hiv and ebola
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Okaka27(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ologunsunny: like hiv and ebola
cry
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by jakiedudu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Okaka27: cry
Why don't you try Tecno H7? It's a great phone.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Impulse80(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
elijahdre:
YES.THERE IS FREE COVER.I HAVE GREY,WHITE AND BLACK COLOUR AVAILABLE. 08034795720
Oya come and defend yasef
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by initialize(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gionee M2 is available @ 22k
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
joseph1013:

Maybe. I only recounted my experience. I don't know about others.

I have nothing to gain telling lies about happening. I've been on nairaland since 2011, check my nairaland history, and my two posts before this post in the Phone section are to indicate I want a phone for a birthday gift and to complain of his customer service. I don't come here.

Anyone should do with my post whatever he wants.

But if I were him, I'll buckle up and start treating customers like humans. Customer word of mouth referrals is the greatest form of advertisement.
wao.Imagine this.This man ordered from Ilorin and got his phone delivered to him today. You never know me from Adam and yet you got it delivered.Sir,with all due respect,even if I didnt call u as claimed,at least you should try and know why I didnt rather than coming online to write all these. You never told them I sent my account no twice to u when u claimed you didnt receive the first one I sent.You never told them I sent a text that the delivery will either be wednesday or thursday and you never came back to write that you have also collected your phone.
I was indoor yesterday cos I was very strong.i didnt go out even to do my business until this morning sir.With due respect,ask people about us,rather than jumping into conclusion.
Thanks to all that believe and will still believe in us.To you also,we still appreciate your patronage

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Famolove(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
elijahdre:
wao.Imagine this.This man ordered from Ilorin and got his phone delivered to him today. You never know me from Adam and yet you got it delivered.Sir,with all due respect,even if I didnt call u as claimed,at least you should try and know why I didnt rather than coming online to write all these. But you never came back to write that you have also collected your phone.
I was indoor yesterday cos I was very strong.i didnt go out even to do my business until this morning sir.With due respect,ask people about us,rather than jumping into conclusion.
Thanks to all that believe and will still believe in us.To you also,we still appreciate your patronage
I trust u.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Famolove(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
elijahdre:
wao.Imagine this.This man ordered from Ilorin and got his phone delivered to him today. You never know me from Adam and yet you got it delivered.Sir,with all due respect,even if I didnt call u as claimed,at least you should try and know why I didnt rather than coming online to write all these. But you never came back to write that you have also collected your phone.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Famolove(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
elijahdre:
I trust u.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
proffnico: Elijah is not God! one man cannot satisfy everyone jare..
Dre all the way...
God bless you
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by joseph1013: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2014

To all who said a thing or two about the quabbles between Elijahdre and I, thank you.

We've spoken on phone at length about the situation like gentlemen. We both accepted responsibility for the part we took in the disagreement.

He, for not being forthcoming as regards disseminating information and I, for not being patient enough as a result of the money involved.

I appreciate the phone chat and take back my words that I won't patronize him. With the calmness with which he spoke and explained things, I'm again opened to do business with him.

Thanks y'all.

6 Likes

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by encryptjay(m): 4:42am On Aug 01, 2014
joseph1013:
To all who said a thing or two about the quabbles between Elijahdre and I, thank you.

We've spoken on phone at length about the situation like gentlemen. We both accepted responsibility for the part we took in the disagreement.

He, for not being forthcoming as regards disseminating information and I, for not being patient enough as a result of the money involved.

I appreciate the phone chat and take back my words that I won't patronize him. With the calmness with which he spoke and explained things, I'm again opened to do business with him.

Thanks y'all.
Nice one...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by youngemperor(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is there any complain about this. because i going to check it in onitsha on monday,
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by lordnaruto: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
joseph1013:

Thanks y'all.

u self na wa o, because of a day delay, u come write all that long epistle, now u come dey campaign after election, he's a gentleman thou, Naija and trust issues, next time, give a +- 2days grace when doing things like this.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just got my gionee m2 2day, Tecno h7 is too expensive down here. Dat's my first android phone, I knw dat dis question is stupid but how can I fix d screen guide dat came wit it, is refusin 2 stick on d screen, nid help.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
joseph1013:
Elijahdre customer service is very poor. He seemingly shouts at you when haggling about price and how the product gets to the destination. Very rude guy! He very reluctantly refuse to send account number with the d.umb excuse that others don't do anything with the ones he's sent to them (how much does a sms cost by the way). As soon as you send him the money, he doesn't call you to intimate you about how to get your product. You will need to keep calling him at every turn, sometimes he doesn't pick up.

He promised I was gonna get my product yesterday, yet I had to call him this morning when I didn't get it, only for him to tell me he'll be sending it this morning. Yet he made no attempt to let me know about the change in plan. Utter disregard!

I'm just praying I get my product today. I'LL NOT BE USING HIM AGAIN. I'LL NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.
Really? don't wanna be insultive sha but bro how much do you get for spoiling another man's business?

last bullet: Elijadre is a good business man! ordered from him not 1ce,2wice or 3 times! His is trust worthy
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Agadajoe: Just got my gionee m2 2day, Tecno h7 is too expensive down here. Dat's my first android phone, I knw dat dis question is stupid but how can I fix d screen guide dat came wit it, is refusin 2 stick on d screen, nid help.

funny though.. i don laff first sha... ehn ehn so the screen guard ehn. the thing has to be split into two then the sticky part goes on the face of your phone.. Try splitting it in two and see.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Enyogbe:

funny though.. i don laff first sha... ehn ehn so the screen guard ehn. the thing has to be split into two then the sticky part goes on the face of your phone.. Try splitting it in two and see.
hahaha, am also laughing at mysef, I luk foolish wen I realised dat I had 2 split it, tanks alot, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by crowntoro(f): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Agadajoe: Just got my gionee m2 2day, Tecno h7 is too expensive down here. Dat's my first android phone, I knw dat dis question is stupid but how can I fix d screen guide dat came wit it, is refusin 2 stick on d screen, nid help.
clowns are just too many on nairaland.. grin
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
guy'x plx ai wnt tew knw if gionee p4 has hotspot wifi cux m confused with does indians spec
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
crowntoro: clowns are just too many on nairaland.. grin
tanks Mr perfect.

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
тнє gαℓℓєʀу ιƒ σρєηєɗ ɗσєѕη'т ѕнσω αℓℓ му ριċтυʀєѕ ƒσℓɗєʀ єχċєρт тнє ριċтυʀєѕ тαкєη ωιтн тнє ρнσηє'ѕ ċαмєʀα.. тнєη ι нανє тσ ѕєℓєċт αℓℓ ƒιℓєѕ ƒʀσм σρтιση вєƒσʀє ιт ɗσєѕ ɗ郃єʀєηт ριċтυʀє ƒσℓɗєʀ.. αηуσηє нєʀє ωαηηα ʀєċσммєηɗ αησтнєʀ gαℓℓєʀу αρρℓιċαтιση тнαт ωιℓℓ ѕнσω єνєʀутнιηg σηċє σρєηєɗ./..

тнαηкѕ...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Robinokhalifa: guy'x plx ai wnt tew knw if gionee p4 has hotspot wifi cux m confused with does indians spec

ѕυʀє, ιт ɗσєѕ..
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Robinokhalifa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Enyogbe:

ѕυʀє, ιт ɗσєѕ..
fenkx br0 m sooo qettinq dhat qionee p4
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Okaka27(m): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2014
just bought this Beast today
awesome!!! cool
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by RegalBuyer(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Gionee M2 is Selling @ N21,900. See Offer Here.
Ashyrule: price range?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by RegalBuyer(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls How do i see all the sms in my inbox on this GIONEE M2? i keep seeing notification that i have 2 messages but when i open, i don't see any message. it started with one and now its 2 and i am worried about this as i don't know the content of the missing messages. ANYONE HAS AN ANSWER?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2014
RegalBuyer: Pls How do i see all the sms in my inbox on this GIONEE M2? i keep seeing notification that i have 2 messages but when i open, i don't see any message. it started with one and now its 2 and i am worried about this as i don't know the content of the missing messages. ANYONE HAS AN ANSWER?
tap on d mssge icon on d home screen to open ur mssges, the mssgs frm dsame contact are in a single conversation, try 2 open each contcat & scroll 2 see if it wil help.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Agadajoe: tap on d mssge icon on d home screen to open ur mssges, the mssgs frm dsame contact are in a single conversation, try 2 open each contcat & scroll 2 see if it wil help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (190) (Reply)

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.