Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. (434288 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by 1one: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Johnbosco77: was doing d stuff exactly bfor but now, precisely. its working. thanks for calming my thoughts.
Aii man... You're welcome.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Okaka27(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Johnbosco77: abeg ooo, Hw can I use d screenshot of dis baby m2? its different from ma previous babe p2. helep oo

Nope... U just have to press the power+volume down button
Finito angry
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
ayomidan:

thank you Bro.... I have successfully install it, I tought it's whatsapp plus that support dual number
Lol..
I don't think so o
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Can i get this gionee m2 in ikeja lagos?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by happy662(m): 2:22am On Sep 12, 2014
someone should help me o I always encounter DAT when browsing plese hw do I stop DAT

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by paeffiong(m): 3:00am On Sep 12, 2014
samkolo:

pls...how did u make those keys appear?

Root your phone and then install softkey enabler
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2014
paeffiong:

Root your phone and then install softkey enabler
What's the use of soft key enabler?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by maxdozie(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Guys i wanna change my android imei BuT after clicking
engineer mode ...... I couldnt see engineer mood(MTK) wat
could be d cos

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Proffdada: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
I swear this kitkat makes my ba3 last more than ever
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by tivta(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Proffdada: I swear this kitkat makes my ba3 last more than ever
are you experiencing that application storage limit to system memory? If so how did you solve the issue?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by mrdavid192122: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
santosslam:

sorry bro,how do i sh*t when am inside d toilet?.....quote to reply
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by mrdavid192122: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=mrdavid192122][/quote]
santosslam, u be bad teacher. when newbei ask to know or to be directed; u say make e go toilet. like say I see ur head; I 4say see ur head. anyway see u. I press quote sha, but no be inside toilet. I hope e work. I cant open my mouth to say thank u inside toilet.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by 1one: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
The heavens bless the person that conceptualized the Phone Gionee M2..Infact a carton of fayrouz to the particular person that designed this MARATHON.. I've used phones honestly and none has given me more satisfaction than this... The power issue where I am presently is completely epileptic.. When I was using my other android devices and blackberry phones... I was always hustling to charge my phone whenever there was light.. But since I got this phone.. Light go come I go just dey look am like.. Ehen what are you finding.. I don't need you grin cheesy.

Big ups to the M2.

7 Likes

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by 1one: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
maxdozie: Guys i wanna change my android imei BuT after clicking
could be d cos

I experienced that same issue when I was changing the imei of my old android tablet.. So the person that was putting me through OTA(via whatsapp) told me to go to play store and download an app called "MTK ENGINEERING MODE".... It's the second app after Mobile uncle

I can't really remember what he said I should do after then though... Sorry.. I would have given you his number but the guy won't do it free for you, I paid him 900naira in recharge card equivalent to get my imei changed, even though I was the one that did it but he provided the details.. So if you can make headway from there by yourself just download the app I mentioned... Good luck
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by mrdavid192122: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
1one: The heavens bless the person that conceptualized the Phone Gionee M2..Infact a carton of fayrouz to the particular person that designed this MARATHON.. I've used phones honestly and none has given me more satisfaction than this... The power issue where I am presently is completely epileptic.. When I was using my other android devices and blackberry phones... I was always hustling to charge my phone whenever there was light.. But since I got this phone.. Light go come I go just dey look am like.. Ehen what are you finding.. I don't need you grin cheesy.

Big ups to the M2.
that is true, the ba3 is kampe. that is why I want to up to upgrade to this kit kat thing. To do it easily is the problem. All the help I get, direct me to use PC. toh!
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
could be d cos
ι'νє αℓʀєαɗу ρσѕтєɗ αηѕωєʀ тσ уσυʀ ʀєqυєѕт ση "gℓσ вιѕ ωσʀкιηg ση αℓℓ αηɗʀσιɗ тнʀєαɗ"
ѕċʀєєηѕнσт вєℓσω ѕσℓνє ɗαт ιѕѕυє

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by mrdavid192122: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=mrdavid192122][/quote]santosslam the qoute thing is working o!
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by mrdavid192122: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrdavid192122:
santosslam, u be bad teacher. when newbei ask to know or to be directed; u say make e go toilet. like say I see ur head; I 4say see ur head. anyway see u. I press quote sha, but no be inside toilet. I hope e work. I cant open my mouth to say thank u inside toilet.
the direction thing....quote is the answer
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by mrdavid192122: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
directonpc: well my experience with Gionee m2 was awesome.
The device comes with a better software than any other Gionee phone in the same category

the good side
-The video player is one super cool stuff (coming out of box with latest version of amigo video player) that comes with alot of cool features will watching a video and doing another task like texting .
-Camera is decent and outdoor usage of camera will produce very decent pictures(but indoor in a dark room camera performance will drop and I think flash will affect color of picture when u focus on objects at a very close range.
-Audio output is loud enough and with some good quality.
-Like I said earlier the software on m2 is very stable and runs very smooth to some extent. this device will run faster than Gionee e3 at many task and gaming.

the bad side

-Too bulky and heavy(though this must be as a result of the mega 4000ma+ battery).
- Low PPi/screen viewing angle is a bit poor.

final judgment
for a phone of 25k, the Gionee m2 is a good deal (if
not the best deal).
thing is that the phone is good, good, good. I want to up grade to kit kat 4.4. easily.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by epoxide(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
could be d cos

add me up on BBM @ 7B465A7E
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by marcjoe(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Proffdada: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
tivta: are you experiencing that application storage limit to system memory? If so how did you solve the issue?
1.I've a 16gb memory card
2. I uninstall any useless app 3. I clean residual or junk files 4.i use lucky patcher to remove unwanted dalvik cache
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by tivta(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Proffdada: 1.I've a 16gb memory card
2. I uninstall any useless app 3. I clean residual or junk files 4.i use lucky patcher to remove unwanted dalvik cache
inother words you install apps on sd card? How? Is folder mount good enough?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Proffdada: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
tivta: inother words you install apps on sd card? How? Is folder mount good enough?
in settings go to apps ,go to the app u want to move and move to sd
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Contumely: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
someone should pls add me on M2 whatsapp group on- 07086780346
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Contumely: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
@ THOSE THAT HAVE UPGRADED TO KIT KAT,
Any difference in batteery life?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Proffdada: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Contumely: @ THOSE THAT HAVE UPGRADED TO KIT KAT,
Any difference in batteery life?
increased ba3 life
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by boblawson(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
plz. does the kit kat have any effect on the phone?like sim,memory nad working?lemme share u diz wondaful news...u can nw play DVD movies on ur M2..I mean does 20 in one movie..just buy a DVD disk and put in ur pc, copy d disk to ur phone....install wonderful share player....use d wondaful. share player and locate d DVD file u copied, click on d file and c d magic....it will display d menu of the movie were u will chose any movie u want by touching. d one u nid

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (190) (Reply)

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.