Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. (434882 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Chizak24(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guys which of the ROMS support 3G on both sims, front camera, and Xposed framework compatibility.. I tried FLY ROM today provoke angry no front camera!! I just Thank GOD for Titanium Backup Pro apk.. If not how man for do... Abeg dotloaded see my number add me oh!!
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ayomidan: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
add me too abeg 07088165181
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by tivta(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
dotloaded: u all drop yha number 4 u to b added!
. 08184366812 add me up bro.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by paeffiong(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chizak24: @dotloaded Abeg add me biko 07038716330 @paeffiong Bros I just dey carry eye jam you for international Gionee M2 forums cheesy

Na God
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
m2 rocks!

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Effizle(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Turning on ds fone 4 d 1st time, do I skip all dese processes?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by harden(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Effizle: Turning on ds fone 4 d 1st time, do I skip all dese processes?
no jst fill dem
it wont take much time
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Effizle(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
harden: no jst fill dem
it wont take much time
will d tin submit without data? Thanks,
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by 1one: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Effizle: Turning on ds fone 4 d 1st time, do I skip all dese processes?

Lol

Please fill them

They would help you access the playstore, your email and other important things. If you skip them you can always go to settings to fill them but it'd be better to just fill them from the home screen now
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by 1one: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Effizle: will d tin submit without data? Thanks,

You need data.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ayexcel100(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
PLEASE GUYS AM IN DIRE NEED OF THIS GIONEE M2, PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET IT IN AKURE ,SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT.
AM ON 08149643398
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ib4real95(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
add me to d whatsapp group pls 08185177336
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by chuksp09(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by aficionado: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Get this phone at 22,000 from our office -

360 Degree Tech Nig Ltd,
First Floor (Felix Complex), 10 Aba Road,
Behind Ist Artillery Bus st, Opposite Ecobank,
Port Harcourt

and I will offering you the following apps and games for free . When you get to our office, ask of EDAFE so I can attend to you and ensure that you get the freebies below that will given to you on Saturday (weekend) of that week. If I am not in the office, tell them EDAFE sent you and after buying, send me a text message on 07068867857 so we can meet in the same office over the weekend for the free games/apps. Dont forget to ask of EDAFE so I will know you read this and you are calling over this ad.

Caustic - beats creation app
FruityLoops Studio (250MB) - beats creation app
Fora Dictionary with the following dictionaries working and to be installed on it - Longman, Collins, Oxford, Merriam Webster and 20 other dictionary modules (750MB)
Oxford Dictionary with word and sound modules (750MB)
Any 3 of these games:
Nova 3
Gangster Vegas
MC4
Chess
Monopoly
9MM
SkateBoarding
BladeSlinger
BackStab
Dead Trigger
NFS
Real Boxing
Six Guns
Frontline Commando 2
Contract Killer

and other perks.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by xbee24: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Does gionee m2 get hot when its bn used
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2014
xbee24: Does gionee m2 get hot when its bn used
all android phones are bound to get hot at a point
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2014
What is the best deal (as in phone) 4 22k?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2014
proffnico: m2 rocks!
guy how did u go about this your sybla tv
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by vivaciouzz(f): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2014
proffnico: m2 rocks!
plz I need name of dis app or link to download it..tnx
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice phone
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by samkolo(m): 6:18am On Oct 02, 2014
pls add me 08189715230
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by maxdozie(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2014
aficionado: Get this phone at 22,000 from our office -

360 Degree Tech Nig Ltd,
First Floor (Felix Complex), 10 Aba Road,
Behind Ist Artillery Bus st, Opposite Ecobank,
Port Harcourt

and I will offering you the following apps and games for free . When you get to our office, ask of EDAFE so I can attend to you and ensure that you get the freebies below that will given to you on Saturday (weekend) of that week. If I am not in the office, tell them EDAFE sent you and after buying, send me a text message on 07068867857 so we can meet in the same office over the weekend for the free games/apps. Dont forget to ask of EDAFE so I will know you read this and you are calling over this ad.

Caustic - beats creation app
FruityLoops Studio (250MB) - beats creation app
Fora Dictionary with the following dictionaries working and to be installed on it - Longman, Collins, Oxford, Merriam Webster and 20 other dictionary modules (750MB)
Oxford Dictionary with word and sound modules (750MB)
Any 3 of these games:
Nova 3
Gangster Vegas
MC4
Chess
Monopoly
9MM
SkateBoarding
BladeSlinger
BackStab
Dead Trigger
NFS
Real Boxing
Six Guns
Frontline Commando 2
Contract Killer

and other perks.

Bought mah E3 from that lady i requested 4yah presence dey said u aint around..
Bought mah m2 few month leta still no i see u
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by kingzleyz: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2014
guys dis option 10 on d kitkat upgrade procedure. will my phone be switched off and on again or wat
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ajayidebo: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
xbee24: Does gionee m2 get hot when its bn used

Mine doesn't
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ajayidebo: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2014
kingzleyz: guys dis option 10 on d kitkat upgrade procedure. will my phone be switched off and on again or wat

Off your phone...
Click on download or update on the flash tool...
Connect your phone to the pc
And press the power button
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by TobiAruna(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Kindly add dis number too 08185013646
dotloaded: u all drop yha number 4 u to b added!
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by amnps: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
I ordered for an Infinix Zero on September 19 and got it delivered on September 23 and used it for just one week and sold it off yesterday, October 1. The Infinix Zero I must say is a very cool phone that feels sleek in the hand especially the gold 16+2 version that I had, but I just couldn't cope with the fact that I had to charge it at least three times everyday cos I'm always online.

The Gionee M2 was the phone I got next. The screen resolution and UI of the M2 isn't the best you can get around, but the battery capacity is simply stunning. After getting the phone on October 1 (my Independence phone), I had it charged fully for about 3 hours and left it still plugged in for another 1 hour and have been online ever since then switching between 3G and WiFi yet I still have 73% as at 12.45pm today. I don't have to bother myself with carrying a power bank or my charger.

The other fascinating thing are the contents of the phone package which include the phone, battery, earpiece, screen protector, OTG cable, standard charger with USB cable, 2 back covers (black and white) and especially the flip case which the Infinix Zero definitely lacks.

My Gionee M2 and Nokia Lumia 1320 are surely a nice pair that would serve me well.

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by tivta(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
amnps: I ordered for an Infinix Zero on September 19 and got it delivered on September 23 and used it for just one week and sold it off yesterday, October 1. The Infinix Zero I must say is a very cool phone that feels sleek in the hand especially the gold 16+2 version that I had, but I just couldn't cope with the fact that I had to charge it at least three times everyday cos I'm always online.

The Gionee M2 was the phone I got next. The screen resolution and UI of the M2 isn't the best you can get around, but the battery capacity is simply stunning. After getting the phone on October 1 (my Independence phone), I had it charged fully for about 3 hours and left it still plugged in for another 1 hour and have been online ever since then switching between 3G and WiFi yet I still have 73% as at 12.45pm today. I don't have to bother myself with carrying a power bank or my charger.

The other fascinating thing are the contents of the phone package which include the phone, battery, earpiece, OTG cable, standard charger with USB cable, 2 back covers (black and white) and especially the flip case which the Infinix Zero definitely lacks.

My Gionee M2 and Nokia Lumia 1320 are surely a nice pair that would serve me well.
. Welcome to the club. I mostly watch films with it yet it sees me through the day.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
amnps: I ordered for an Infinix Zero on September 19 and got it delivered on September 23 and used it for just one week and sold it off yesterday, October 1. The Infinix Zero I must say is a very cool phone that feels sleek in the hand especially the gold 16+2 version that I had, but I just couldn't cope with the fact that I had to charge it at least three times everyday cos I'm always online.

The other fascinating thing are the contents of the phone package which include the phone, battery, earpiece, OTG cable, standard charger with USB cable, 2 back covers (black and white) and especially the flip case which the Infinix Zero definitely lacks.

welcome to gionee

the next thing is upgrading to KitKat
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
tivta: . Welcome to the club. I mostly watch films with it yet it sees me through the day.
tivta how dat your 64gb naw u don use am up to 30gb if yea abeg ss please
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by jibbyboss: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
tivta: . 08184366812 add me up bro.
pls add me to d whatsapp group 08083738022. secondly i noticed there is no option for only 2g in d network mode.pls reply anyone. tnx
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by amnps: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
swisscarter: welcome to gionee

the next thing is upgrading to KitKat

Upgrade to KitKat? I don't think I will want to do that now especially via the highly manual way as explained on the Gionee facebook page. I'll just wait till the OTA version comes out (if at all).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (190) (Reply)

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.