Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (107084 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
OkayimPaul:

Good evening mr Adeaks, pls can one gate crash considering d fact dat I was scheduled for d test last year December but didn't go because of distance and time.

Honestly I won't advice you do that especially if ur test is at chams. The screening at the gate is intense. They will check every single one of ur documents and some people get turned back. After scaling the screening you will do data capturing and they will request for ur printout having ur username and password. Also for u to do d test u have to sign in with ur username and password. So its not advisable you gatecrash at chams.
However if its their head office, I can't really say if you might gatecrash successfully.
BTW, Kpmg test invite is so easy to get for u to be gatecrashing. Send ur cv to their email and they will send u an invite if u meet d requirements or call their HR. You can always write with another batch.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
adeaks:

Honestly I won't advice you do that especially if ur test is at chams. The screening at the gate is intense. They will check every single one of ur documents and some people get turned back. After scaling the screening you will do data capturing and they will request for ur printout having ur username and password. Also for u to do d test u have to sign in with ur username and password. So its not advisable you gatecrash at chams.
However if its their head office, I can't really say if you might gatecrash successfully.
BTW, Kpmg test invite is so easy to get for u to be gatecrashing. Send ur cv to their email and they will send u an invite if u meet d requirements or call their HR. You can always write with another batch.

Thank u very much dear, I guess I will have to wait 4 their june batch
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
OkayimPaul:

Thank u very much dear, I guess I will have to wait 4 their june batch

June? They conduct their tests sometimes weekly. I am sure there will be many other tests before june and u can write any. Good luck anyways.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by deni7: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
adeaks:

BTW, Kpmg test invite is so easy to get for u to be gatecrashing. Send ur cv to their email and they will send u an invite if u meet d requirements or call their HR. You can always write with another batch.[/quo[quote author=adeaks post=29902551]

I think kpmg somehow uses an automated mail system so replying the test mail might just lead to another automated reply. You have two options.
1.) You can ignore this current test invite and apply again later at your own convenience. Kpmg schedules tests in batches basically all year long. If you are not ready to write d test now, or its not convenient you can just ignore and try later. Remember you can only write their test ONCE in your lifetime. The first time I got their test invite I ignored it because I had no idea of GMAT and felt I wasn't ready. I applied again three months later and was sent another test invite which I attended and passed.

2) Your second option is to call their HR and politely ask for a rescheduling. When I got their email to write stage 2 of their test at their head office d next day which wasn't convenient since I wasnt based in lagos I sent a reschedule mail but only got an automated reply. I called their HR, asked to be rescheduled and that they should please give me at least one day notice for me to be able to travel down. I was asked to send another mail and they sent me a reschedule mail two days later. Yours might be longer or shorter than that depending on when their next test batch is. Their HR number is 07034036313. You can call them tomorrow during normal working hours.

...and before you ask, I am not working in kpmg (yet cheesy) I am just at d document stage. Good luck with ur test Bro.

Hello adeaks, at the document stage were you told to fill in a form stating your preferred unit in kpmg?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ttyman: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
adeaks:

hi plz what is the test like?? traditional dragnet with double answers or something different..plz kindly send me past questions if you have.thanks
boscoseries@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ikuserudele: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by favoured01: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=kofsy post=28095309][/quote]
Thanks so much for the information. Pls do you have any past questions of the CBT? can you ask your sister. Also do you know how much they pay at entry level? thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kika23(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=20pt]somebody, anybody... Please I'm begging, practice questions.... bomareede@gmail.com[/size]

Thank you cry
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Tenny10: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2015
ttyman:

hi plz what is the test like?? traditional dragnet with double answers or something different..plz kindly send me past questions if you have.thanks
boscoseries@gmail.com

Please, send the KPMG past questions to my e-mail too: emmanueligbe10@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
kika23:
[size=20pt]somebody, anybody... Please I'm begging, practice questions.... bomareede@gmail.com[/size]

Thank you cry

Pls Calm down sis. cheesy Your post made me go and look for some of d materials I had . Lolz. I sent some to you and a few others here. Dunno if you got it.

@ Tenny10, wallmosh and cynthiababe pls confirm if u got d mail I sent.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
deni7:

Yes. You choose two or three departments that u want in 1st, 2nd choice e.t.c

ttyman:

boscoseries@gmail.com

Normal GMAT. Question with four or five options. Nothing strange or extraordinary.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kika23(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
adeaks:

Pls Calm down sis. cheesy Your post made me go and look for some of d materials I had . Lolz. I sent some to you and a few others here. Dunno if you got them

I just got them.... Thank you very much! I'm very grateful... smiley
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by steadynana: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please can you send materials to this email anokwuru9@gmail.com.I would really appreciate.thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
kika23:

Check ur mail, I sent one more. You are welcome.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by amygal01: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
kika23:

Kika23 please send to amygal01@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
@ ttyman, steadynana, amygal01 sent to you guys. Hope u got them.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by amygal01: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
adeaks:

Please, i have checked both my inbox and my spam i didnt get them. Ild appreciate if you can resend it to amygal01@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Valendo: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
adeaks:

Please guy help me forward to my mail too na. I've been asking u since yesterday. Pls bro kk
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by aibee01(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls bro.....am in need too....otentikhibe@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by uyosolo: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
so dem no dey allow hnd write.dere is God o
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by babate3e(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
kika23:

Thank you cry
Check your mail. You served in Ekiti west ba? cos you look familiar,
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kika23(f): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
babate3e:
Check your mail. You served in Ekiti west ba? cos you look familiar,

Ahmed!!!! It's Kika.......yeeeeeeees!!!!! grin grin
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by abeynoni: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
kika23:

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by abeynoni: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
kika23:

Can u please forward the materials to me too? plzzzzzzzzzzz!
abiodun01_olaifa@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Mayouree(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
My people my people i want us to DUST this KPMG test of a thing. If u are interested i got some KPMG questions i bought online and its similar to the questions have seen dragnet set in their previous test. Its free
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by topeontop(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mayouree:
My people my people i want us to DUST this KPMG test of a thing. If u are interested i got some KPMG questions i bought online and its similar to the questions have seen dragnet set in their previous test. Its free
pls send it to me ... topeadeniran2@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kika23(f): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Mayouree:

please sir, i'm interested! bomareede@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by amygal01: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Mayouree:

Please i am interested. Send to amygal01@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by pastorgt: 2:10am On Jan 21, 2015
hello mayouree,
I am highly interested, kindly forward it to my box iyanu.michael@yahoo.com
thank you for ur kindness
cheers
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by cynthiababe(f): 5:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Mayouree:
Pls kindly send to me email....njoku_cynthia(at)yahoo(dot)com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by owolabiza(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Valendo:

Please guy help me forward to my mail too na. I've been asking u since yesterday. Pls bro valentineolofe@yahoo.com thanks
mr adeaks pls forward to owolabirosenje@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.