Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (107063 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by micoleola: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
@mayouree..forward to kmkuyoro@gmail.com..you the mahn and success guaranteed..Amen
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by afommy: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Mayouree:
My people my people i want us to DUST this KPMG test of a thing. If u are interested i got some KPMG questions i bought online and its similar to the questions have seen dragnet set in their previous test. Its free
please. Kindly forward it to me too. God bless ayomyafo@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
kika23:
Good morning bobbyod, please I'd also need the materials. Can you send them to bomareede@gmail.com Please??
aii @cynthiababe n mayouree also..
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by pinkgems(f): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
bobbyod:

aii @cynthiababe n mayouree also..

Hi @bobbyod , would really appreciate if u can send d material to me as well. Kind regards. smartpgirl2006@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by pinkgems(f): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2015
adeaks:

Pls Calm down sis. cheesy Your post made me go and look for some of d materials I had . Lolz. I sent some to you and a few others here. Dunno if you got it.

@ Tenny10, wallmosh and cynthiababe pls confirm if u got d mail I sent.

@adeaks....pls I need too...sorry for all d stress. pls sen to me ...pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls *puppysadeyes*
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by cynthiababe(f): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
@adeaks and Bobby I have received the mail..thanks alot
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by nisot23(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
@adeaks...please,please send the materials to me too- tosinsemailaddress@yahoo.com .....thanks a lot.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dammy05: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good day all......I also need some questions bad bad ooooo...dammy05odu@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by amygal01: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello guys, are we going to be permitted to make use of a calculator for the test? Ppl that have written the CBT before wer u permitted to use calculator? Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by pinkgems(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
thanks @bobbyod
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jazinogold(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
abeg I mid m ooo...jazinogold@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by chinkichun: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
How true is it that one can only take this KPMG test once in a lifetime. Is there anyone here who has written the test before? Please confirm this. Abeg
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
amygal01:
Hello guys, are we going to be permitted to make use of a calculator for the test? Ppl that have written the CBT before wer u permitted to use calculator? Thanks
na calculator ain't allowed... although in my time there was an on-screen calculator...
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
chinkichun:
How true is it that one can only take this KPMG test once in a lifetime. Is there anyone here who has written the test before? Please confirm this. Abeg

yes its just once so be sure ur ready before taking it..
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by micoleola: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
I've been a little indisposed and I'm presently under medication. I'm thinking of a reschedule since its a once in a lifetime thing...How best should I go about this, calling for rescheduling or to just ignore the invite? And can I still call in for reschedule now that the test is close?

I really need advice on this o

@adeaks pls say sumthing
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by aniepenny: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeaks:

Honestly I won't advice you do that especially if ur test is at chams. The screening at the gate is intense. They will check every single one of ur documents and some people get turned back. After scaling the screening you will do data capturing and they will request for ur printout having ur username and password. Also for u to do d test u have to sign in with ur username and password. So its not advisable you gatecrash at chams.
However if its their head office, I can't really say if you might gatecrash successfully.
BTW, Kpmg test invite is so easy to get for u to be gatecrashing. Send ur cv to their email and they will send u an invite if u meet d requirements or call their HR. You can always write with another batch.

If u dont have a 2 1 or 5credits including maths and english and u were invited will u b sent back @adeaks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
amygal01:

Yes, calculator is allowed. It is written in the test invite Kpmg sent to you that you should come along with a calculator. I wrote my test at chams late last year so I can confirm that I used a calculator. Scientific one sef. Unless they have changed their rules between November and now which I doubt
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
aniepenny:

If u dont have a 2 1 or 5credits including maths and english and u were invited will u b sent back @adeaks

Yes. A lot of people will be sent back at the screening venue. The screening before you enter is intense. They will check every single document and turn you back.
Even if you scale thru without d requirements and pass, at the documents stage you will still be dropped because they will physically check all ur documents at their head office.
So if u don't av d requirements its better u don't waste ur time. #my2cents
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
micoleola:
I've been a little indisposed and I'm presently under medication. I'm thinking of a reschedule since its a once in a lifetime thing...How best should I go about this, calling for rescheduling or to just ignore the invite? And can I still call in for reschedule now that the test is close?

I really need advice on this o

@adeaks pls say sumthing

The ball is in your court. The people in their HR are also human beings with feelings. They can't expect u to do a test when u are ill. Call them for a reschedule. Otherwise Ignore and reapply. Remember you can only do it once. No second chance.

When I did d test we had to print an online confirmation that we took to d test venue. if its still d same process, and if you have not printed it then you can ignore. If you av, then I would advice that u call them to reschedule. #my2cents
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
chinkichun:

You can only write their test once in a lifetime. No second chances.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Mayouree(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hope u all that tagged my comment hav seen the KPMG questions i sent to your mails as requested? Success to all writing on Saturday. A friend who wrote his own recently said the CAT 1 part of the question is compulsory for me to read, so that goes for you all too.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by anopworld(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeaks:
@ ttyman, steadynana, amygal01 sent to you guys. Hope u got them.
@ adeaks, pls help send the kpmg pastqstns or related materials to'anop12000@yahoo.com'
I just got kpmg test invite n am not prepared. Pls help send it coz it will determine weda to reschedule or not plsssss
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by amygal01: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeaks:

Yes, calculator is allowed. It is written in the test invite Kpmg sent to you that you should come along with a calculator. I wrote my test at chams late last year so I can confirm that I used a calculator. Scientific one sef. Unless they have changed their rules between November and now which I doubt

Thanks alot...do you think we would write essay on saturday in CHAMS CITY, because it was stated that the test would last for 1hr 30mins
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by anopworld(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mayouree:
Hope u all that tagged my comment hav seen the KPMG questions i sent to your mails as requested? Success to all writing on Saturday. A friend who wrote his own recently said the CAT 1 part of the question is compulsory for me to read, so that goes for you all too.
@mayouree, pls help send d materials too to 'anop12000@yahoo.com' I av d test dis saturday.... Infact am thinking of reschedule. Av failed all aptitude test but I want make success here dis time around. GOD bless u good person
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by anopworld(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
kika23:

I just got them.... Thank you very much! I'm very grateful... smiley
@kika, pls help send to anop12000@yahoo.com!
Plsssssssssss cry
Anybody in d house too..... Including adeaks n mayouree ejooor abegooooo cry
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ernaal: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls help send to dunniolukoga@yahoo.com. Many thanks and God bless u
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by favoured01: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeaks:

Check ur mail, I sent one more. You are welcome.

please send to me mmapata@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by favoured01: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mayouree:

Please send to me mmapata@yahoo.com. im writing on Saturday.. please and thank u
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kika23(f): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
anopworld:

@kika, pls help send to anop12000@yahoo.com!
Plsssssssssss cry
Anybody in d house too..... Including adeaks n mayouree ejooor abegooooo cry

I've sent them....
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by eljimmah: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
pls can nybody tat got the qs help me too

med2du@yahoo.com
thanks in advance
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Mayouree(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Just sent the questions to most of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.