Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (340930 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by saleem95(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
victorirowa1:
dat mins i cant change d imie?
Y not use mobile uncle tools?? And not directly frm d phone
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Cpolicy:
Pls help my new Gionee 4.4.2 kitkat refuse to root it just dey restart when I use kingroot or iroot
try root genius
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 5:24am On Apr 03, 2015
If you are on jellybean and don't like to flash any custom rom but the gionee version..

Here is your chance to flash the gionee stock kitkat rom to 4.4.2.. smiley

http://www.naijawarlord.com/2015/02/gionee-p4-stock-kitkat-rom-flashing.html?m=1
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
saleem95:

Y not use mobile uncle tools?? And not directly frm d phone
guy i don use am but e nor even get cds information self
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=Warlord3000 post=32292393]If you are on jellybean and don't like to flash any custom rom but the gionee version..

Here is your chance to flash the gionee stock kitkat rom to 4.4.2.. smiley

http://www.naijawarlord.com/2015/02/gionee-p4-stock-kitkat-rom-flashing.html?m=1[/quoteguy help me confam sumtin?wen my fone screen is off,it looses its connection on most of my apps like 2go]
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=victorirowa1 post=32298099][/quote]

Put the apps you don't want the app to go off from the hibernation options..

Either from greenify or even battery doctor off..

Some settings automatically turn off data to apps once screen is out..
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by saleem95(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
victorirowa1:
guy i don use am but e nor even get cds information self
I flashed the rom bt it lasted for a day may b dat is y i didn't notice ...even gravity box no work dont knw y
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2015
saleem95:

I flashed the rom bt it lasted for a day may b dat is y i didn't notice ...even gravity box no work dont knw y
wich rom r u on now?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Warlord3000:

Put the apps you don't want the app to go off from the hibernation options..

Either from greenify or even battery doctor off..

Some settings automatically turn off data to apps once screen is out..
i dnt even have greenify,du ba3,etc
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Ausra(f): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by saleem95(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
victorirowa1:
wich rom r u on now?
Am on stock kitkat
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by saleem95(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
victorirowa1:
wich rom r u on now?
Am in stock kitkat
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by marketman02: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
plz i how can I Chang the front of my phone
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by marketman02: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
add me 0703 685 3347
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
marketman02:
plz i how can I Chang the front of my phone

remove the battery break d screen , take it to a repair shoo and have them change it. tada!!! u have successfully changed the FRONT of your screen

1 Like

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
saleem95:

Am on stock kitkat
i dont just like d ram management of dat stock rom!!!!i just need a custom rom with better ram management like d stock rom style
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2015
victorirowa1:
i dont just like d ram management of dat stock rom!!!!i just need a custom rom with better ram management like d stock rom style
bro if you're still on popkat
Flash this file via recovery

And check if your CDs info is back

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wylx9s1tol07ewr/cds.zip?dl=0
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by marketman02: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2015
boss the CDs is not still showing plz I need help
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Here is a cool way to watch live sports(football and others) on your Gionee p4
Live Sport On Android
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
marketman02:
have u flashed dat zip?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
marketman02:
hmmm...then no way to make CDs info show
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
swisscarter:
bros swiss cant u just help us edit dis stock rom 4.4 ram management so that we can download it like custom rom
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there may be able to help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
umuahia,abia state
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by LieDetector(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there may be able to help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
hi. Please my phone fell inside water and since then, the screen has been looking blurry. Can I take it to carlcare?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by AwesomeRomeo: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
swisscarter:
Swiss please is slimfresh v8 out? If it's out I need the link please.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Swiss please is slimfresh v8 out? If it's out I need the link please.
the link is faulty... But the person who port the ROM will upload another link
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Carlcaresophia: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
LieDetector:
hi. Please my phone fell inside water and since then, the screen has been looking blurry. Can I take it to carlcare?
Sorry, is your phone Tecno, Itel or Infinix? If so, then you can take your phone to our service center to repair. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Carlcaresophia: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Caisenes:
umuahia,abia state
Sorry we don't have service center in Abia state, maybe you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: 1, Orlu Street by Uzpakoh Road, Umuahia Abia State 07062074440
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them in the future. Thank you!

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Androidking: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
My brothers is using goinee p4 android KitKat and it was rooted. He saw update and immediately entered after the update. D phone couldn't on again it always stops at goinee logo. Now. He couldn't on d phone. I have tried ur options above but when I click download and plug d phone my system won't see the phone. I have tried to. Restore from another goinee p4 but that one was jellybean so it couldn't downgrade. Pls what do I do. Where van I get goinee p4 cwm backup
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dan1nice: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Androidking:
My brothers is using goinee p4 android KitKat and it was rooted. He saw update and immediately entered after the update. D phone couldn't on again it always stops at goinee logo. Now. He couldn't on d phone. I have tried ur options above but when I click download and plug d phone my system won't see the phone. I have tried to. Restore from another goinee p4 but that one was jellybean so it couldn't downgrade. Pls what do I do. Where van I get goinee p4 cwm backup
that's hw my phone brick oh na gionee office dey 4 do my own
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Androidking: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
dan1nice:
that's hw my phone brick oh na gionee office dey 4 do my own

Did they repair it and can I have ur contact
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Androidking: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
At the same time I need someone to help me with his backup.. U can share. It through telegram. I need already made. Cwm backup pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (137) (Reply)

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.