Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (341289 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2015
swisscarter:
if you're really on stock ROM there is the vendor folder
Use es file explorer

problem solved... thanks for your help .. I appreciate..
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by alokdhrovo: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Crystal Clear Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the coolest smartphone i ever used. The features and quality of the phone is good. Besides this mobile has own website where anyone can find the information about it. If you want to know more go to the following link http://www.ispeckcase.com/samsung-smartphone/galaxy-note-4-case/10018
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by marketman02: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Plz need a front to flash on my p4
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
please friends, what will be the solution for this :

if I ON my WiFi network and it state connected, to login and browse through with it becomes a problem..

what will be the solution to this ?

cc:

swisscarter
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
dasanchez1:

problem solved... thanks for your help .. I appreciate..
you're welcome
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
dasanchez1:
please friends, what will be the solution for this :

if I ON my WiFi network and it state connected, to login and browse through with it becomes a problem..

what will be the solution to this ?

cc:

swisscarter
it all depends if the hotspot you're connected to Is connected to the internet
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
swisscarter:
it all depends if the hotspot you're connected to Is connected to the internet

it's connected to the internet because other people are using it to browse with their phones at school WiFi...
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Suleiman7722: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please Add me to the whatsapp group 07064946058
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2015
dasanchez1:

it's connected to the internet because other people are using it to browse with their phones at school WiFi...
if its passworded and you imputed the password correctly... Then I don't know what the problem is....but all sure of is that the problem is certainly not from your phone
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by hoojay4(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Can anyone help me on what to do about this on my gionee P4 , my phone is rooted and font is changed,
is it safe for me to download or not? please help.
And I will like to change my ROM , I would appreciate if anyone can suggest a ROM and how to go about it,, thanks in anticipation.

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
hoojay4:
Can anyone help me on what to do about this on my gionee P4 , my phone is rooted and font is changed,
is it safe for me to download or not? please help.
And I will like to change my ROM , I would appreciate if anyone can suggest a ROM and how to go about it,, thanks in anticipation.
don't download the update if you're rooted also if you want the update you can restore back your default recovery and unroot
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by deebass: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
i got this update when i bought my p4 Which i had rooted and was yet to do cwm backup....had no idea my root permission would be lost,i den updated it. Now my root permission is lost.... any help on what to do?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
deebass:
i got this update when i bought my p4 Which i had rooted and was yet to do cwm backup....had no idea my root permission would be lost,i den updated it. Now my root permission is lost.... any help on what to do?
root again, try kingroot, am yet to updat mine though, I will need to unroot. can you help with the snap shot of looks of the stock recovery? it looks whn you boot into it.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by deebass: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
kingroot says failed
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
swisscarter:
if its passworded and you imputed the password correctly... Then I don't know what the problem is....but all sure of is that the problem is certainly not from your phone

thanks...
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
deebass:
gionee latest update makes rooting the phone damn hard... You're lucky cause you lost your root...on my m3 and some other m2 phones where bricked in the process
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by deebass: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
wow... so what did you do to recover ur phone and does this imply that gionee is not going to root after update?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
deebass:
wow... so what did you do to recover ur phone and does this imply that gionee is not going to root after update?
I flashed my phone via PC...also it can be rooted after the update.... Use PC
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by deebass: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
k.....so what. application should i use?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Use iroot on PC (make sure your PC is connected to the internet)
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Plz guys, I can't screenshot on my gionee p4..I've tried d power + volume down key, it doesn't work......Any way out?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Harbioye:
Plz guys, I can't screenshot on my gionee p4..I've tried d power + volume down key, it doesn't work......Any way out?
are you on custom ROM?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 27, 2015
swisscarter:
are you on custom ROM?

No
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Harbioye:

No
press the two buttons exactly the same time that's how I do mine
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Harbioye:

No
sometimes it happens like that until u change rom but if you don't want to change rom and u are on Kitkat u can take screenshots from the settings tab when u pull down notification bar
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
directonpc:
sometimes it happens like that until u change rom but if you don't want to change rom and u are on Kitkat u can take screenshots from the settings tab when u pull down notification bar

U mean I need to upgrade my phone b4 I can take screenshots, ryt?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
swisscarter:
press the two buttons exactly the same time that's how I do mine

Tnqz buh itz not working
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Harbioye:

U mean I need to upgrade my phone b4 I can take screenshots, ryt?
Noo are you on jellybean?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
swisscarter:

problems solved.....
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Doughyeenbae(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi guys,
I use a techno phantom AIII....and it has internal memory issues...I have flashed and flashed to no avail...I don't have any app on it except Bbm ,instagram and whatsapp.
how do I free the internal memory.
p.s screenshots attached.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply)

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.