Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (340897 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by kizibaba: 9:12am On May 04, 2015
Ur data must be on
B4 it can root well
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:27am On May 04, 2015
ifypoly:
...........Av tried using it sir is still proven stubborn to root......any hope sir?

You have to use iroot on PC. Make sure it's connected to the internet... And as soon as you're done, flash cwm cuz u can lose your root access at any time. Happened to me
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2015
pls can anybdy pls tell me an app to run java apps on my gionee p4??
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Ignyte(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
P4s is out and the specs is seemimgly not different from P4... Abeg, i want to know if it is advisable to buy d device...
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ifypoly(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
Phoenix619:

You have to use iroot on PC. Make sure it's connected to the internet... And as soon as you're done, flash cwm cuz u can lose your root access at any time. Happened to me
...i dnt av a p.c...can you pls tell me anoda root app i can use to root my p4
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
Ignyte:
P4s is out and the specs is seemimgly not different from P4... Abeg, i want to know if it is advisable to buy d device...
That p4s came with KitKat and the present p4 in market are on KitKat also, and even if you get a p4 that's on JB, you will get an update to upgrade to KitKat. so I would advice unless the price of the p4s is less than p4, you should get the p4. Again, why you should get the p4 instead of p4s if you only interested in the p4 series is the popularity, you will hardly get a response to some issues and may not know how to go about on tweaking as there are no much people using the phone.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Ignyte(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
Oklander:
That p4s came with KitKat and the present p4 in market are on KitKat also, and even if you get a p4 that's on JB, you will get an update to upgrade to KitKat. so I would advice unless the price of the p4s is less than p4, you should get the p4. Again, why you should get the p4 instead of p4s if you only interested in the p4 series is the popularity, you will hardly get a response to some issues and may not know how to go about on tweaking as there are no much people using the phone.

Actually, i'm tired of my p4 that was why i got interested in p4s..... i'll wait until dey drop anoda phone
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 11:27pm On May 06, 2015
Ignyte:

Actually, i'm tired of my p4 that was why i got interested in p4s..... i'll wait until dey drop anoda phone
Better!
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2015
victorirowa1:
pls can anybdy pls tell me an app to run java apps on my gionee p4??
Here is a guide on how to do that. The tutorial is for android 4.2 and 4.4 users
http://7rl.in/a7xh
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2015
ifypoly:
...i dnt av a p.c...can you pls tell me anoda root app i can use to root my p4

I'm sorry I can't. But you can always find someone that has.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Abusule007: 2:45pm On May 07, 2015
How much is p4 sold in Nigeria shops now? I need a small phone for now before i buy a bigger one and i think p4 might be better.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2015
Abusule007:
How much is p4 sold in Nigeria shops now? I need a small phone for now before i buy a bigger one and i think p4 might be better.
20k+
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by tohpahz(f): 3:18pm On May 07, 2015
swisscarter:
20k+

Swiss oo.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
Please She needs your vote!
Vote for Tohpahz as the next Miss Nairaland 2015 cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign

Vote for Tohpahz!
#Sai_Tohpahz!

1 Like

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Abusule007: 1:56am On May 08, 2015
swisscarter:
20k+
shocked shocked shocked I thought it was around 16k
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Blackchampion(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2015
Hello House! I saw dis on my lock screen last 9t. Snc then it has bin dia wen ever my screen locks. Abeg who know wetin em be n how to comot am

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2015
Blackchampion:
Hello House! I saw dis on my lock screen last 9t. Snc then it has bin dia wen ever my screen locks. Abeg who know wetin em be n how to comot am

What rom is that? And what's the problem?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by muyibabs: 9:36am On May 08, 2015
swisscarter:
20k+

Please is there any Lollipop ROM for this phone yet? Which ROM has a good memory and battery management other than the stock Kitkat?

Thanks
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2015
bbabe308:
wow!! we can now subscribe with 30naira monthly plan and get 150GB every month confirmed live..!
I can only share it on whatsapp for free
I don't ask for money or anything its totally free of charge
pls i have add u i need it asap
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ifypoly(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2015
Plssssssss guyz...my p4..is showing me all dis.......sum1...told me to change my memory card....i av change my memory card is till showing me d same tin ooo..pls help

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Blackchampion(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

What rom is that? And what's the problem?
Its d Custom ROM. It comes out anytime i press d power button to access my phone after screen lock.

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
muyibabs:

Please is there any Lollipop ROM for this phone yet? Which ROM has a good memory and battery management other than the stock Kitkat?

Thanks
no lollipop bro..... Also hive ui has a good battery backup
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
muyibabs:

Thanks
I doubt, but there's a look alike Rom called "Popkat", I have tried it and I would advice you stick to your stock ROM, I reverted back to mine.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
ifypoly:
Plssssssss guyz...my p4..is showing me all dis.......sum1...told me to change my memory card....i av change my memory card is till showing me d same tin ooo..pls help
put the memory card that shows that error inside the phone then format it
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 09, 2015
ifypoly:
i tink mayb what u wanted to install was not completely sent or downloaded because wirh dat screenshot i tink u wanted to install sumtin?? and dose android kind of symbols means u have changed d memory card where d game was installed
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:22am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:
I doubt, but there's a look alike Rom called "Popkat", I have tried it and I would advice you stick to your stock ROM, I reverted back to mine.
i tink u should try aosp v3.its great and bugfree
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 09, 2015
pls can anybdy tell me hw i can do dix on my gionee p4asin dat navigation icons

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:
cause of no CDs info?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2015
victorirowa1:
pls can anybdy tell me hw i can do dix on my gionee p4asin dat navigation icons
yea you can....different ROMs have different nav bar

Make sure you know how to edit build.prop

Go to
/system/build.prop
Open the file and add this line below
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

Then reboot... Your nav bar will show
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 8:39am On May 09, 2015
swisscarter:
cause of no CDs info?
Partly...

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (137) (Reply)

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.