Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests (819 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding / Java Coding Challenge: Task Scheduler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm, where the peeps that started the contest solilokpuy abi is it soliloquy even blueyedgeek confessed that his NL account was murdered

blueyedgeek: ^^^^ You are talking about followed threads, I had to re - register again meaning that my account was essentially deleted from nairaland's servers.

Even the person that started the contest soliloquy's account returns a 404 "page not found".. Until he resurrects.

Cbrass too is gone...

To all those who didn't survive the NairaLand battle...

R.I.P or come back from purgatory...
Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by cbrass(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
rutchiekens: Hmmm, where the peeps that started the contest solilokpuy abi is it soliloquy even blueyedgeek confessed that his NL account was murdered

Even the person that started the contest soliloquy's account returns a 404 "page not found".. Until he resurrects.

Cbrass too is gone...

To all those who didn't survive the NairaLand battle...

R.I.P or come back from purgatory...

He Lives forever more, I made it Bro grin

Yawatide,Dhtml are you still alive
Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
They are coming back from purgatory... Where is sam and dean There's still a way out that means there's still a way in meaning there's still a bug in the system.
Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by cbrass(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
rutchiekens: They are coming back from purgatory... Where is sam and dean There's still a way out that means there's still a way in meaning there's still a bug in the system.

Some people were badly hit, while few of us suffered some casualties, but we thank God we are back
Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by bot101(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
i was preparing myself for next month's contest and then this happened. . .

<modified>
even my signature was affected, just saw that after posting
Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
'trollin
Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by spikesC(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
spikes lives on cool

2 words for seun... NIGHTLY BACKUPS tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To N20,000 Coding NL Contests by zicjoe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
I think there wil b no problem with d contest. I send a message to sisquology on bitbucket. His response was kul. Everytin wil b alrite. We d contestant ar stil galant. We wil revive again.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Cheapest Price On MTN SME DATA / Computer Programming Experts #urgently Needed / Pls Help With This: How Can I Remotely Connect Several Pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.