Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74092 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
OCTAVO: Cos this phone is way cheaper for this quality.
very true but i don't think they are that popular for those three facts to come to pass immediately
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Resisting the urge to buy this phone. angry
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
AmazingZeus: which side are you on anyway,lolz you download mc4
juz being fair and neutral.... I deleted my mc4, waiting for mc5 patiently!
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Mystiq25: I have a privilage of playing with both phones, and believe me it was P2S screen that look more like an "IPS" instead of F5 becourse of its crystal clear display an viewing angle is still better.
finding it hard to believe you

my brightness is at 6%, and my eyes still hurts, haven't seen the p2s yet, bt TFT is TFT and IPS is IPS + they both have same PPI. so stop the lies, it disgusts me *pukes*
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
another

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
emmas2k570: another
what's the name of that game
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Mystiq25(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Preboy:
finding it hard to believe you

my brightness is at 6%, and my eyes still hurts, haven't seen the p2s yet, bt TFT is TFT and IPS is IPS + they both have same PPI. so stop the lies, it disgusts me *pukes*
6%! lols How sure are you that the screen of F5 is a true "IPS"? when most of thier expensive phones have no IPS screen and we all know that tecno have not been sincere with thier specs, or are we suppose to believe tecno just becouse they said "hey this is an IPS screen"? wait till you handle P2S first.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystiq25: 6%! lols How sure are you that the screen of F5 is a true "IPS"? when most of thier expensive phones have no IPS screen and we all know that tecno have not been sincere with thier specs, or are we suppose to believe tecno just becouse they said "hey this is an IPS screen"? wait till you handle P2S first.

f5 na IPS O!!!!! I NR KNW WICH ODA PROOF UNA WANT!!!!

AND @PREBOY IPS BETTER PASS TFT EVEN IF NA D SAME 233ppi THERE IS STIL MUCH DIFFERENCE......."its like looking at a girl with a normal eye(TFT) and anoda person lookin at d same gal with sharingan(IPS) despite dey r both eyes(233ppi)"....lol
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Mystiq25(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
LG G3 is the only smartphone with a QHD Screen, not even Galaxy S5 can boast of a QHD screen but on tecno's website you will see a QHD screen in the specs of tecno D9 that is why i said tecno is not sincere with thier specs.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Preboy:
what's the name of that game
Mortal combat PSP game
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystiq25: 6%! lols How sure are you that the screen of F5 is a true "IPS"? when most of thier expensive phones have no IPS screen and we all know that tecno have not been sincere with thier specs, or are we suppose to believe tecno just becouse they said "hey this is an IPS screen"? wait till you handle P2S first.
ya 6-10% brightness cus I don't wanna use glasses in the future. why would tecno lie abt it being IPS? if it were TFT, people will still buy and so far I've bought 2 tecno's with TFT though 133ppi, and the difference is clear. its IPS, cus it different from all the tecno phones I've handle and I believe 17k is not too cheap to get an IPS display with 233ppi
on a larger scale, F5 is a stunt to regain their customers and market dominance, so if its IPS, they've got to be telling the truth

if you still doubt, mention any app that can prove that its IPS, and I'll post a screenshot for you
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystiq25: LG G3 is the only smartphone with a QHD Screen, not even Galaxy S5 can boast of a QHD screen but on tecno's website you will see a QHD screen in the specs of tecno D9 that is why i said tecno is not sincere with their specs.
you sure you didn't see qHD or it wasn't @ a typo.... cus qHD is way different from QHD

@swisscarter so be naruto fan?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Preboy:
you sure you didn't see qHD or it wasn't @ a typo.... cus qHD is was different from QHD

@swisscarter so be naruto fan?

yes o...die hard 1

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Resisting the urge to buy this phone. angry
i believe your weight
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
swisscarter:

font type "melonio" from Ifont
thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by OCTAVO: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Phone successfully rooted. cheesy
I've removed all the unwanted pre-installed system apps. Mehn! This phone is sweet.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 12:31am On Jul 15, 2014
OCTAVO: Phone successfully rooted. cheesy
I've removed all the unwanted pre-installed system apps. Mehn! This phone is sweet.
with vroot
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by toscotech(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
OCTAVO: Phone successfully rooted. cheesy

How did you remove pre-installed system application help me
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2014
i lyk gionee bt what i dnt lyk abt dem na 2 dey pack unwantd pre installd apps

and i hope u guys gt a kitkat update cuz gionee dey update most of dier products 2 kitkat nw oo
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by OCTAVO: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2014
toscotech:

How did you remove pre-installed system application help me
You can use the same vroot app.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
OCTAVO:
You can use the same vroot app.
what's the mtk model of the phone, can't seem to find it anywhere
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by OCTAVO: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Preboy:
Me sef no see am. I don check tired.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by fhunn: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Preboy:

which fone you dey use p5, f5 abi p2s?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Still available
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by vickertony(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
elijahdre: Still available
whats the specs like...camera etc
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
OCTAVO:
abeg download antutu, it suppose reveal the CPU model

fhunn:
which fone you dey use p5, f5 abi p2s?
my p5 was stolen, so na F5 I dey manage o
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
OCTAVO:
Download cpu-z.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Hostermipo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
kinda afraid of buying this because if it turns out to be 512, cuz when I checked the box Na 512 and also when I watched the e
review, they never said anything any 1gb ram, but if you guys says I should go ahead, then I would go ahead and buy or is it the only one bought from Elijahdre that has 1gb ram?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Hostermipo: kinda afraid of buying this because if it turns out to be 512, cuz when I checked the box Na 512 and also when I watched the e
review, they never said anything any 1gb ram, but if you guys says I should go ahead, then I would go ahead and buy or is it the only one bought from Elijahdre that has 1gb ram?
thats simple na, before buying just switch on the phone and sharply check the ram

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by khaynoni(m): 1:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Hostermipo: kinda afraid of buying this because if it turns out to be 512, cuz when I checked the box Na 512 and also when I watched the e

Hey! hope it's not p2 you're mistaking for p2s? The reason why i asked is because when a friend of mine bought his, he told me 1gb ram was clearly written on its pack which he confirmed by checking running apps so take heed so that you don't fall prey to swindlers. Once again, hope it isn't gionee p2 you're being given thinking it's p2s?

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2014
when you buy the phone goto settings => apps => running apps caculate the total number you see under that RAM,but specifi the phone clearly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.