Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74071 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Kamaye(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Preboy:
ROM = except p2s come with an external SD card

battery = 100mah? like seriously? gimme a break

price = add the price of a 2200mah power bank to the 15.5k gionee p2s, let's see if it won't exceed 17k(current F5 price)

so it boils down to 100mah nd ext sdcard(if there is any) vs IPS, like seriously we all know no one would take 100mah and sd card over an IPS display with multi
touch abilities
face it, F5 beats P2s period!
pls stop this sentimental argument and enjoy your F5. GIONEE IS MILES AHEAD OF TECNO.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Kamaye: pls stop this sentimental argument and enjoy your F5. GIONEE IS MILES AHEAD OF TECNO.
ƒιʀѕтℓу, I wasn't arguing, it was a comparison
ѕєċσηɗℓу, are you consoling yourself with that last statement
тнιʀɗℓу, gionee may be miles away ahead of tecno bt P2s sure isn't ahead of F5.

remember I never said any was better, we're only comparing specs and the dude was being biased, so I have to clarify things
#P£Ā©€
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 1:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Kamaye: P2S ROM 〓8gb
F5 ROM〓4gb
P2S Battery〓1600mah
F5 Battery〓 1500mah
P2S screen〓 TFT
F5 screen〓 IPS
P2S Price 〓15k
F5 Price〓 17k
It is a matter of choice.
put it in mind that f5 comes with power bank and 8gb mmc
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Cibadau: From the above table i can see P2S have three advantages (ROM, Battery and price) over F5, while F5 have just one advantage (IPS screen) over P2S. I think P2S is better deal than F5 my opinion though.
u guys should not forget that power bank and 8gb mmc comes with the phone... let's stop the argument
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Kamaye: pls stop this sentimental argument and enjoy your F5. GIONEE IS MILES AHEAD OF TECNO.
miles ahead of TECNO... smiling. na galaxy s5, no be Chinese phone like TECNO... dude find something else to say. BTW the phone is still more of the aosp ROM... TECNO phones are getting customised nowadays
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by epoxide(m): 2:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Preboy:
ROM = except p2s come with an external SD card

battery = 100mah? like seriously? gimme a break

price = add the price of a 2200mah power bank to the 15.5k gionee p2s, let's see if it won't exceed 17k(current F5 price)

so it boils down to 100mah nd ext sdcard(if there is any) vs IPS, like seriously we all know no one would take 100mah and sd card over an IPS display with multi
touch abilities
face it, F5 beats P2s period!

guy gionee p2s battery will last you more than that f5 + power bank join. tell tecno to learn How to make batteries
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by epoxide(m): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2014

thanks. kamaye. you just settled the whole issue.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by directonpc(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2014
tboyw: u guys should not forget that power bank and 8gb mmc comes with the phone... let's stop the argument
what is a device? on board features or accessories? if u ask me tecno f5 is the without accessories and Gionee p2s is also the phone without accessories.

then let's talk about after purchase goodies like custom ROMs and a wider audience/users to help solve problems.
I remember when I bricked my e3 all efforts by my naija friends couldn't help... but a tech reviewer from India was able to share tips that helped me fix my phone. When you buy a Gionee phone u don't feel the same way like buying a tecno. This ips we d nag about how I want take d sure? even a+ na tft
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by khaynoni(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2014
tboyw: BTW the phone is still more of the aosp ROM... TECNO phones are getting customised nowadays

Why argue blindly? with this comment of yours, it shows you haven't held a gionee product before. It might interest you to know that gionee has been customising their ROM before tecno ever dreamed of it. I've used both products before and sincerely speaking, i don't think i can ever use a tecno product again.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2014
I rooted my p2s with vroot and if the screen goes black,it refuses to brighten if i touch the side bottoms ,unless i remove the battery and on again.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Good morning great people.
Still much available.
Home delivery possible and 5 FREE HD games for every purchase
www.elijahdresystems.com
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
IZUKWU: I rooted my p2s with vroot and if the screen goes black,it refuses to brighten if i touch the side bottoms ,unless i remove the battery and on again.
i seem to found a way round the problem. I rooted again with super user and now the screen can come on without me needing to remove the battery. Is the any way to removes the v root apk from my phone.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2014
directonpc:
what is a device? on board features or accessories? if u ask me tecno f5 is the without accessories and Gionee p2s is also the phone without accessories.

then let's talk about after purchase goodies like custom ROMs and a wider audience/users to help solve problems.
I remember when I bricked my e3 all efforts by my naija friends couldn't help... but a tech reviewer from India was able to share tips that helped me fix my phone. When you buy a Gionee phone u don't feel the same way like buying a tecno. This ips we d nag about how I want take d sure? even a+ na tft
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
directonpc:

f5 is surely ips screen. if u like don't believe, thats not my problem. concerning the popularity, is the phone recognised in xda
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
khaynoni:

Why argue blindly? with this comment of yours, it shows you haven't held a gionee product before. It might interest you to know that gionee has been customising their ROM before tecno ever dreamed of it. I've used both products before and sincerely speaking, i don't think i can ever use a tecno product again.
i don't know why some people can't do without insulting others. must u insult people before u comment? anyway I think it is in ur blood... BTW a friend of mine is using gionee p2 , that formal p2... there is no special thing I like about it to say the truth... maybe u don't even know the meaning of customisation self... check the status bar from all the screen shot of the phone in this thread... everything is pure aosp rom
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Kamaye(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
tboyw: put it in mind that f5 comes with power bank and 8gb mmc
Power bank and MMC are accessories, they are not part of the phones feature. It is only on NL a 4GB ROM, 1500mah phone is considered to be better than an 8GB ROM, 1600mah. BTW what's the importance of a power bank if it can not charge your phone to 100%? i have read in F5 thread how people are complaining about the power bank, it only charged up to 70%.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by rozayx5(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
elijahdre: Good morning great people.
Still much available.
Home delivery possible and 5 FREE HD games for every purchase
www.elijahdresystems.com

how much will gionee m2 marathon cost with delivery to Uyo
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Phoenixx07(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
tboyw: u guys should not forget that power bank and 8gb mmc comes with the phone... let's stop the argument
u dy shout power bank hw days did u use it b4 it got spoilt? n again p2s is 8gb rom f5 is 4gb.n dat shit
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Phoenixx07(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Phoenixx07(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
guy u dy shout power bank hw mani days did u use it b4 it got spoilt?n again d rom of p2s is far beta dan f5, 8gb n 4gb.guy forget am
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Phoenixx07: guy u dy shout power bank hw mani days did u use it b4 it got spoilt?n again d rom of p2s is far beta dan f5, 8gb n 4gb.guy forget am
spoilt? mine dey intact. and what's far better BTW 8 and 4gb. I sold mmc that came with the phone #1200 cos have 2 different mmc b4. if u deduct #1200 from the price that is #15800.. and show me what u can do with 8gb without external mmc. maybe u are telling me u are not going to buy external mmc support the 8gb which everything is not usable
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tboyw(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kamaye: Power bank and MMC are accessories, they are not part of the phones feature. It is only on NL a 4GB ROM, 1500mah phone is considered to be better than an 8GB ROM, 1600mah. BTW what's the importance of a power bank if it can not charge your phone to 100%? i have read in F5 thread how people are complaining about the power bank, it only charged up to 70%.
they are accessories and can not be compared with inbuilt. that's true... but tell me u are not going to buy external sd support the rom... 100mAh is not a point
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by capip120(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
this phone bad gaan!!!! guys seriously e dey be me like say na mistake this gionee people make for this fone N15k like seriously? Wat a catch . if you have been contemplating about getting this baby think no more get it now!! while stock lasts before they flood the market with the 512 ram version. no be me go tell you how our naija traders be by the time dem no see this 1gig own for market them go carry 512own come.
na me talk am.
yes IT IS I

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Mystiq25(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
tboyw: they are accessories and can not be compared with inbuilt. that's true... but tell me u are not going to buy external sd support the rom... 100mAh is not a point
Gionee have a very good record with their battery, so yes! when it comes to Gionee battery 100mah counts a lot especially against a tecno.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozayx5:

how much will gionee m2 marathon cost with delivery to Uyo
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
wanted you leave you guys to ur baseless arguments, bt couldn't ignore the statement abt the Power bank. my power bank charges my phone from 20% till full charge and still works till date(a week since it was bought).
now you can continue to console yourself with 100mah
#P£Ā¢€
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ib4real95(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Guys pls I was thinking of going for the gionee m2 because of its great battery life and 1gb ram. I'm thinking of goin for this p2s because it has d same ram as m2 and the same gpu(Mali 400mp). D only tin that wld make me opt for the m2 now is the battery. My present opsson 6622 battery is soo bad. Pls someone should do an actual review of p2s battery's duration.Ive used p2 b4. If its battery life is better than p2 then I'll surely buy dis instead of m2 because I assume d m2 and p2 shld hav d same gaming performance.

@elijahdre... Is dis phone still available and what is d current price?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by rozayx5(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
elijahdre:

ok should do business with you later this month, i like that phone
battery, screen and ram
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by parrotibaba(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
emmas2k570: guys m trying to port cwm on dis ma p2s buh the mtk droid tools no see ma phone after installing d adb n even tried installing PDA buh e no see am
dude no vex ooh abeg put me through d ppsspp thingy
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by parrotibaba(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
lipsrsealed it is only in NL dat ppl fight n argue ova phones dat come with 1gig ram ,power bank,8/4gig ROM ,1500/1600mah of ba3 n 8gig mmc while dia mates r using phones with 2/3gig ram,5200/12,000mah power bank ,16gig ROM ,3200/4200mah of ba3, 32/64/gig mmc ,corning glass 3,etc .......SMH
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by lordfalcao(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
IZUKWU: I lost my p2, liked the phone ,couldn't see it again to buy at emeka offor plaza onitsha,so i bought this p2s for #13,900. But it didn't come with any memory card and i have noticed also that the pictures are not as clear as those of p2. The phone is also slimer and lighter than p2.
you mean you bought this phone 13,900 for Emeka offor this p2s??
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by fhunn: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Preboy:
LMAO!! people dey use 3gb RAM phone, so this na manage cus things go beta.

I see you dey hala for the note 3 dude, haba! you never enjoy xperia finish, you want touchwiz

why ah nogo hala for am, e too dey post post if he no sabi am make e leave am, no be say e go dey pull our legs angry BTW e be like say the touchwiz go fine pass the xperia wink grin who no like beta tin

and as for 3gig wetin you wan use am for? no be say you go dey play fia14 and asphalt 8 2geda na just one game at a time! haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.