Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! (833 Views)

Should I Resign To Study In The US, UK Or Just Stay Back In Nigeria? / Just In The News! Nigeria Student Arrested Travelling With Fake Id To La / A True Tropical Paradise: French Polynesia In The Pacific (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! by tumfulu: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2008
A white man feels superior to a black man, even a black man feels inferior to a white person, is this concept realy true, I mean, are white people realy superior to black people or is is jst in the head of both races?
Re: White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! by igbogolo: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2008
yes! The whites are superior. If blacks were superior where is the evidence to support it? Sentiments apart until we are able to build our own aeroplanes, automobiles, artilleries, politics, etc can we begin to entertain the thought that blacks are better.

iphone mobile
Re: White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! by igbogolo: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2008
and yes I have met some silly whites. But that statistics pales into insignificance when we consider the larger picture
Re: White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! by tumfulu: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2008
@Igbogolo

So you are saying, a white man, same age as you, same education etc, is classically superior to you because you are a black man?
Re: White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! by igbogolo: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
my dear, not on individual basics.
I mean collectively. Like I said, there are real daft whites . If we are better than them, why are we still on the floor? Let's be real and leave sentiments. Look at America and look at Africa. Scientists Michigan are building nano robots that can perform surgeries. Here we call witch doctors. We are so backward. Yes there are some blacks that has made us proud but let's measure the proportion.
Re: White Supremacy, A True Concept Or Just In The Head! by tumfulu: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
Igboglo

what about encouraging dem witch doctors? their feat can be better than the white man's, dont you know? example, flying in the air, etc/

(1) (Reply)

HGH / The Uk Oil Well In Nigeria / Nigeria: The Irony Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.