Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Just In The News! Nigeria Student Arrested Travelling With Fake Id To La - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just In The News! Nigeria Student Arrested Travelling With Fake Id To La (1105 Views)

Breaking News(nigeria Deports 33 More South Africans) / I Need Suggestions On Travelling With An Expired Passport. / How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In The News! Nigeria Student Arrested Travelling With Fake Id To La by dinggle: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
Just heard it in the news that a Nigeria engineering student was arrested in US while boarding a local flight to LA with a fake Id and a seat that was suppose to be vacant.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Include My Mail Address In This Year Visa Lottery Help. / Am I Eligible To Apply With Toefl Score Of 54 In Finland University? / Nigerians In The UK Are Asked To Bring £30 For BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.