Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

For The Passion Of The Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For The Passion Of The Game (464 Views)

AFCON 2015: Watch The Game Live In Equatorial Guinea / Okocha Slams Nigeria's Lack Of Passion / We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Passion Of The Game by HerexG(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Passion is the bedrock of all groundbreaking success

The picture bellow are some kids draining out the water on their football field with their bare hands, it rained throughout the night and their football pitch got drenched and messed up with water. As I was walking by these kids watching how they were zealously creating channels in which the stagnant water will flow out of the pitch, someone said to me

" Look at these dirty pigs"

Immediately the word passion came into my mind and I countered what the person said, I told him vehemently that this is

" Pure Passion"

I took some shots while they were busy making sure that the pitch is ready for them to play on. These kids wouldn't allow the situation on ground stop them from their passion, instead they went ahead to turn the situation around to their own good by draining out the water with their bare hands.

Lesson learnt

• " Passion is the bedrock of all groundbreaking success"

• Nothing moves until we move them

www.herexg./2014/06/27/wow-for-the-passion-of-the-game/

(1) (Reply)

Keshi's 4-3-2-1 Vs Deschamp's 4-3-3. / Blessing Returns To Diamond League Action In Lausanne July 3rd (7.28pm On SS9)! / Nike To Sever Ties With Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.