Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (121018 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by seunpinky(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
oga segzy,pls I nid a rough estimate of erecting 2units of 3bedroom flat to decking level. d plan is to build 4 units of 3bedroom but due to limited funds,I want 2 build 2units on d ground floor and put it up 4 rent. D foundation and german floor has been built. thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
seunpinky: oga segzy,pls I nid a rough estimate of erecting 2units of 3bedroom flat to decking level. d plan is to build 4 units of 3bedroom but due to limited funds,I want 2 build 2units on d ground floor and put it up 4 rent. D foundation and german floor has been built. thanks

pls send the plan to the following emails: info@saeltd.com.ng, s.ajose@saeltd.com.ng and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com

Regards,
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=60pt]I give glory to God for counting me among the living today and praise his holy name as I ADD ONE YEAR TO MY AGE.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY.
[/size]
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
good morning all
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by airlord: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2014
segzy14: Client : A nairaland member
description: 4 bedroom duplex with an existing 3 bedroom bungalow
plot size: 15.24 x 30.59 m

What would be the cost estimate of this pls?
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2014
airlord:

What would be the cost estimate of this pls?

We are still preparing the structural,mechanical, electrical designs and bill of quantities as soon as the bill is ready, i will share it here.

Regards,
Samuel.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2014
good morning all
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
quite a long time here,will be back soon.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
TGIF
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
happy weekend all
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
segzy14: happy sunday all
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
segzy14:
our contact are:
Tel: +2347035596641
Whatsapp: +2347035596641
Bbm: 7E0BF295
Email: info@saeltd.com.ng, s.ajose@saeltd.com.ng and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2014
I didn't see much for a bungalow. How much would it cost to design a modest building for 4 or 5 bedroom bungalow?

P.S: Thanks for last time.

Hopefully, we will do business in no distant time.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: I didn't see much for a bungalow. How much would it cost to design a modest building for 4 or 5 bedroom bungalow?

P.S: Thanks for last time.

Hopefully, we will do business in no distant time.

U are always welcome.
Do send me a mail.
info@saeltd.com.ng , s.ajose@saeltd.com.ng and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
for a design estimate.

Regards,
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
segzy14:

U are always welcome.
Do send me a mail.
for a design estimate.

Regards,
Samuel
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bros, na only u get all these emails? grin grin grin grin you too like money o.

which of the emails is most active for you? Hope your designer synced all the emails to a singular channel where you can receive messages in one place?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bros, na only u get all these emails? grin grin grin grin you too like money o.

which of the emails is most active for you? Hope your designer synced all the emails to a singular channel where you can receive messages in one place?

yes, all emails are directed to a singular channel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
segzy14:

yes, all emails are directed to a singular channel
okay. I just sent one to the email on the far left. waiting for your reply.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by NL1960: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: okay. I just sent one to the email on the far left. waiting for your reply.

Why far left?. You should have sent to the middle one so that it will be a little to the left and a little bit to the right. grin cheesy
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
NL1960:

Why far left?. You should have sent to the middle one so that it will be a little to the left and a little bit to the right. grin cheesy
lol... Na so I see am o.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2014
2sExy1: okay. I just sent one to the email on the far left. waiting for your reply.

replied
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
seunpinky: oga segzy,pls I nid a rough estimate of erecting 2units of 3bedroom flat to decking level. d plan is to build 4 units of 3bedroom but due to limited funds,I want 2 build 2units on d ground floor and put it up 4 rent. D foundation and german floor has been built. thanks

Estimate sent to your email.

Regards,
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by julibos: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hi oga please I also need a rough estimate of building 2units of one bedroom self contain and 1unit of two bedrooms flat bungalow to roofing level. All ensuite.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
julibos: Hi oga please I also need a rough estimate of building 2units of one bedroom self contain and 1unit of two bedrooms flat bungalow to roofing level. All ensuite.

send your drawings to these emails:

Regards,
Samuel.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2014
segzy14: Good morning.
our contact are:Tel: +2347035596641
Whatsapp: +2347035596641
Bbm: 7E0BF295
Email: info@saeltd.com.ng, s.ajose@saeltd.com.ng and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oga Segzy14, was the arrangement good?

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
mufutau55: Oga Segzy14, was the arrangement good?

Hajji M.

yes sir,.sorry i didn't revert back.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
segzy14:
yes sir,.sorry i didn't revert back.

Good. I am glad it worked out well.

On another note, how much is a piece of "Kerbs Blocks" sold in Nigeria, and what is their size? Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.