Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (120988 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Where at Orile did you get those polished tiles pictures you sent me last year? I need tiles.

I got them at the warehouse at orile tiles market.
I looked for the exact type I sent to you, but couldn't get it when I wanted to buy last month.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by FastShipping: 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
segzy14:

I got them at the warehouse at orile tiles market.
I looked for the exact type I sent to you, but couldn't get it when I wanted to buy last month.

Floor tiles are my dilemma at the moment. I have pictures of what I want but difficult to locate them.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Floor tiles are my dilemma at the moment. I have pictures of what I want but difficult to locate them.

Lemme see pics of what u want, then I will contact my seller.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
Isaac393l:
This is to introduce to Nairalanders the Renowned "SOCHI STUDIO" dedicated to creating 'homes, sweet homes' for all who desires to have their dream abode come to reality just at the best cost. In SOCHI STUDIO, we create affordable modern building designs with refined aesthetic value not compromising comfort and functional requirements. Contact us today, and it will be your first step toward realizing your dream home. you can check out some of our cool designs at : www.nairaland.com/3049803/nice-building-designs-refined-aesthetic.
SOCHI STUDIO...just dream it!!

A 4 bedroom bungalow (all en-suit) encompassing all necessary functions

Please open your own thread.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Chekitaut: 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
segzy14:

Please open your own thread.
Sorry Bros, i did not make up with your delivery, my very brother to deliver to you had a terrible accident. bear with me. work start on Friday.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2016
Chekitaut:
Sorry Bros, i did not make up with your delivery, my very brother to deliver to you had a terrible accident. bear with me. work start on Friday.

Sorry about that.
I will get elsewhere, thanks.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nicholas007: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mrnicho:
[b][/b] yeah Mr Ajose you have done a good job for me.
Keep it up.
Am not yet print it out sha.
Cheers

I still remember this my job
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nicholas007: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mrnicho:
[b][/b] yeah Mr Ajose you have done a good job for me.
Keep it up.
Am not yet print it out sha.
Cheers

Hello bros longest time is one of ur old client from nairaland mrmicho . please I need draw of 3bed room with toilet and bathroom each and visitors toilet and small waiting room, laundry and store with nice and latest structure don't forget parapet green area car park and drive way on a plot of 60 / 100 . I hv call u but u didn't pick it .talk tomorrow
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nicholas007:

Hello bros longest time is one of ur old client from nairaland mrmicho . please I need draw of 3bed room with toilet and bathroom each and visitors toilet and small waiting room, laundry and store with nice and latest structure don't forget parapet green area car park and drive way on a plot of 60 / 100 . I hv call u but u didn't pick it .talk tomorrow

Please shoot me a mail at info@saelimited.com and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com because i dont have your email address again.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Chekitaut: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2016
We regret to announce another increase in price of Granite and others.
With the present increase of petroleum product(Diesel) used majorly within Quarries and Haulage services

New Price
Granite all Sizes @ N2,500/ton
Stone Dust @ N700/ton

Transportation varies by location Call

Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by aydelicious: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Chekitaut:
We regret to announce another increase in price of Granite and others.
With the present increase of petroleum product(Diesel) used majorly within Quarries and Haulage services

New Price
Granite all Sizes @ N2,500/ton
Stone Dust @ N700/ton

Transportation varies by location Call

Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite
hmm.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nicholas007: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
segzy14:

Please shoot me a mail at info@saelimited.com and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com because i dont have your email address again.

Nicholas.globalconcepts @yahoo.com
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nicholas007: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
segzy14:

nicholas.globalconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Nicholas007:

nicholas.globalconcepts@yahoo.com

Received.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nicholas007: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
segzy14:

Received.
OK till when?
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nicholas007: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2016
aydelicious:
hmm.
but ur number is missing lol
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by ola4d: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pleas,can I get arc. Drawing for this three bedrooms and how much is it? Send to my mail ocean4sail@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
ola4d:
Pleas,can I get arc. Drawing for this three bedrooms and how much is it? Send to my mail ocean4sail@gmail.com. thanks

Which three bedroom?
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Isaac393l: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
segzy14:
[b]We thank you all who have patronise us so far.

ABOUT SAMUEL AJOSE ENGINEERS LTD(S.A.E LTD)
S.A.E is an indigenous BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANY of dedicated and highly motivated Architects, Builders, Civil Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Land Surveyor engaged in providing Professional services in the field of BUILDING and CIVIL ENGINEERING WORKS.
Our services are for both domestic and foreign Clients.

OUR VISION
To be the undisputed and dominant World Class Construction Company with Intergrity and Professionalism.

Our services include,

a) BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
b) WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES OF PROPERTY AND PROJECT MANAGERS(e.g LANDS,HOUSES AND PROJECTS
c) ARCHITECTURAL, STRUCTURAL, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
d) BILLS OF QUANTITIES AND MEASUREMENT BILLS
e) REMODELLING, REHABILTATION AND RENOVATION WORKS
f) REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES

We present to you our latest design.
You can contact us through the following means;

[color=#990000]Tel: +2347035596641
Whatsapp: +2347035596641
Bbm: 7E0BF295
Email: info@saelimited.com , saeltd14@gmail.com and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com

Note: All floor plans are available.

What a great oppourtunity as i am in lagos

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
design loading.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
4 bedroom semi detached duplex with laundry and 4 units of mini flat.

Design info;
Area of site = 822.92 sqm
Area of proposed duplex = 244.46sqm
Area of proposed b.q = 73.21sqm
Area of proposed gate house = 27sqm
Total used area =344.67sqm
% coverage = 41.88%

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2016
more

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by aydelicious: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2016
segzy14:
more
hhmm ,interesting
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
aydelicious:

hhmm ,interesting

Thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
segzy14:

Thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2016
G.morning
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Happy weekend
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2016
segzy14:
Happy weekend
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (65) (Reply)

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.