Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1068834 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Laveda(f): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

Now this is what I call Campaign of integrity

Hope you're with us on this? smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
bqlekan:

Hehe... Better tongue don't even think about it.
Lol don't be scared.... What's been happening here? ...seems a lot of drama went on
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by alobright17(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Hope you're with us on this? smiley

Time will tell,ayam here 24/7
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
charijee:
Lol don't be scared.... What's been happening here? ...seems a lot of drama went on

Hello ma'am smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by alobright17(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

smiley
smiley Na so na
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
charijee:

Yes! Yes! A hell lot of drama. During the interview, we had a lot of people throwing tantrums, slandering etc. _Lanicky did exceptionally well in her interviews. At the end, #TeamLanicky rose above all

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good afternoon, sorry to disturb you. *sniffs*

I want to use this medium to kindly solicit for your support and VOTE in the Miss Nairaland competition that's about to kick off.
I signed up as a contestant and would like you to show me your support by voting me when the voting process commences. Which is on Monday.. 20th of june 2016

The monicker is LANICKY once again.

I know you're very active and popular on nairaland. Your vote and support would go a long way and I would deeply appreciate the gesture.

Thanks in advance
yours sincerely,
LANICKY.

Cc:

myfantasies, ShakurM, moscobabs, kaywiluv, PLANETMARS, Benjom, corisande, Blacksodjez hedonistic, Bronzegoddessz nmreports, Kenmatt, tpiar, tarano, Democrats, Enypie, prideofscience, Richiy, mimicious, ifewunmy, kelechiMarie, Sircomeference, Omavik, beesluv, ssofapple, Greek goddess, Jazzlite, richly, faith551, jimicoker, VickyRotex, majamajic, SlimAdenike, Targaryen, Cronnie7, Cutieberie1, Moranc, Maximus85, vansledge, armylord, maybachi19892, 20bc, Sahmmuelhl, Xerum, mindfreaks, ochucko80s, rudebouy, CoachNehes, eddyroyal, gomzy121, Hw9, ochuko80, dextrino45, Tender1, Theomajor.....

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

kiss Don't forget to vote for me on Monday.

Thanksgrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by strictlynaija: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:
Right behind you Lan.icky!!! cool

Campaign Manager, no forget me when your share of the prize reach you o cool cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Laveda(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Campaign Manager, no forget me when your share of the prize reach you o cool cool

grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2016

I want to use this medium to kindly solicit for your support and VOTE in the Miss Nairaland competition that's about to kick off.
I signed up as a contestant and would like you to show me your support by voting me when the voting process commences. Which is on Monday.. 20th of june 2016

I know you're very active and popular on nairaland. Your vote and support would go a long way and I would deeply appreciate the gesture.

Thanks in advance
yours sincerely,
LANICKY.

Cc:

LaraiBoluwaji
Tomfrench, sexfrabregas, peejay550, fqbrex, spiritfada, archdon, Apelex, Dayo15, Emodee, hfinest1, cooljoe, surelove, Loboski, bobkezel, alablec, XwhY, Tonydeeb, yheinkhar, Horlwale1, donbenedict, Swissheart, AudreyTimms, Rubann, Meeloreh, MrCork, mamagee3, Lytech, McSquishi, swimcash, jmaxjohn, Theyveedo, Teempakguy...

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Jazzlite: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks in advance
yours sincerely,
LANICKY.

Cc:

myfantasies, ShakurM, moscobabs, kaywiluv, PLANETMARS, Benjom, corisande, Blacksodjez hedonistic, Bronzegoddessz nmreports, Kenmatt, tpiar, tarano, Democrats, Enypie, prideofscience, Richiy, mimicious, ifewunmy, kelechiMarie, Sircomeference, Omavik, beesluv, ssofapple, Greek goddess, Jazzlite, richly, faith551, jimicoker, VickyRotex, majamajic, SlimAdenike, Targaryen, Cronnie7, Cutieberie1, Moranc, Maximus85, vansledge, armylord, maybachi19892, 20bc, Sahmmuelhl, Xerum, mindfreaks, ochucko80s, rudebouy, CoachNehes, eddyroyal, gomzy121, Hw9, ochuko80, dextrino45, Tender1, Theomajor.....
Thanks for mentioning me....but I don't think and can never picture myself anywhere in the same camp with some of the characters you assembled to campaign for you.... Especially doveda daretodiffer dare2differ... They were thrown out of mimzy's campaign trail for being uncultured, uncouth and consistently abusive without prodding. Your team was the next available space for them... I don't see myself and any of my associates lifting a finger in support of such characters. Wish you all the best.
Cc the smelling family
Smellymouth
Smellinganus
Smellingmenses

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Hello ma'am smiley
Hello sweet angel....how's body and soul?
You guys have done exceptionally well, teamlanicky i mean
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Laveda(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
charijee:
Hello sweet angel....how's body and soul?
You guys have done exceptionally well, teamlanicky i mean

Very well..smiley guess you okay too?

Yeah, we trying to make sure she takes this, and hopefully she will..cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dare2differ: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lanicky please ignore this stalker. He has been stalking me since God knows when. Please kindly ignore him. I hope you win this competition.
Jazzlite:

Thanks for mentioning me....but I don't think and can never picture myself anywhere in the same camp with some of the characters you assembled to campaign for you.... Especially doveda daretodiffer dare2differ... They were thrown out of mimzy's campaign trail for being uncultured, uncouth and consistently abusive without prodding. Your team was the next available space for them... I don't see myself and any of my associates lifting a finger in support of such characters. Wish you all the best.
Cc the smelling family
Smellymouth
Smellinganus
Smellingmenses
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
bqlekan:

Yes! Yes! A hell lot of drama. During the interview, we had a lot of people throwing tantrums, slandering etc. _Lanicky did exceptionally well in her interviews. At the end, #TeamLanicky rose above all
@ the emboldened....that's all that matters....they can throw as many tantrums and missiles as they want, who cares.

All we want is a fair contest.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Very well..smiley guess you okay too?

Yeah, we trying to make sure she takes this, and hopefully she will..cool

I'm pretty much okay darl smiley
Oh yeah, the crown is hers for taking. Thanks for being there
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by searchng4love: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Thanks for mentioning me....but I don't think and can never picture myself anywhere in the same camp with some of the characters you assembled to campaign for you.... Especially dov-eda dareto-differ dare-2differ... They were thrown out of mimzy's campaign trail for being uncultured, uncouth and consistently abusive without prodding. Your team was the next available space for them... I don't see myself and any of my associates lifting a finger in support of such characters. Wish you all the best.
Cc the smelling family
Smellymouth
Smellinganus
Smellingmenses
Dear Lanicky I align myself with jazzlite, and I think it is better you take him seriously. Because I believe most of the unexplainable opposition you have been having are due to her persona, check her out (jazzlite thought she's three no, its just one person) under the mentioned monikers and you will be surprised to find her abusing people's fathers and mothers with reckless abandon without instigation and hardly been able to strewn two words together without doing same... Lanicky I have nothing against your ambition and may the best person win...but be careful with the caliber of people you associate with....I can count over twenty monikers who will NOT touch your ambition with a kilometre long pole because of her character. You are indeed a beauty @Lanicky. And lucky to have Laveda.

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
charijee:
@ the emboldened....that's all that matters....they can throw as many tantrums and missiles as they want, who cares.

All we want is a fair contest.

I hope so too
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Swazzkid(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
lanicky:
]Good afternoon, sorry to disturb you. *sniffs*

Thanks in advance
yours sincerely,
LANICKY.

Cc:

gp6liveth, sweetboiy, Adek15, doveda, chubbygal, Zidjay, Bamz, modelmike7, lollmaolol, yorex2011, Johneyhaz, BiafranBushBoy, killzone, MaziOmenuko, Hisduchess, specimenC, Ucheosefoh, oluwaxhago, teejaypee, SuperSupremo, KiddaKush, ebubemicky, Deejay1000, Daljay, gee218, geez18, Swazzkid, abdulaz, Haryomhe, Zenayia, Omotayor123, Fynestboi, cindykaey, Suigeneris93, Nuges11, Kingsmok, bigsmokez, walex1991, rosieluv, sheunsheun, OgeneUkwenu, alobright17, mayorjosh, marlvin, uyisteven, dammydrumz...
Oh.... the D-day is almost here.. wow.... anyways let's see what I can do abt dat BTW nice pix(strong campaign management u've got)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Lavedaa: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Cc the smelling family
Smellymouth
Smellinganus
Smellingmenses

Well, Lanicky is the one contesting and not daretodiffer...
I don't think that should come in here anyways, just my thought..
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Lavedaa: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
searchng4love:

Dear Lanicky I align myself with jazzlite, and I think it is better you take him seriously. Because I believe most of the unexplainable opposition you have been having are due to her persona, check her out (jazzlite thought she's three no, its just one person) under the mentioned monikers and you will be surprised to find her abusing people's fathers and mothers with reckless abandon without instigation and hardly been able to strewn two words together without doing same... Lanicky I have nothing against your ambition and may the best person win...but be careful with the caliber of people you associate with....I can count over twenty monikers who will NOT touch your ambition with a kilometre long pole because of her character. You are indeed a beauty @Lanicky. And lucky to have Laveda.
sad
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by searchng4love: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
it is true dear.
Lavedaa:
sad
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Lavedaa: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
searchng4love:
it is true dear.

Well, I still need your vote sad
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LieDetector(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
MzPecs:
Sure, I am.. Viewing your DP, I already know you're good.
Keep looking good and pretty! Enjoy yourself dear.. smiley
what are you doing here? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Swazzkid:

Oh.... the D-day is almost here.. wow.... anyways let's see what I can do abt dat BTW nice pix(strong campaign management u've got)

Thanks a lotkiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
@bolded can you pls count those 20 cool
searchng4love:

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by loomer: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Cc the smelling family
Smellymouth
Smellinganus
Smellingmenses

Oya rest na, dem no dey beg shit to smell.

You don't wanna support her, fine. No need mention names.

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Swazzkid(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks a lotkiss
uwc
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:43am On Jun 19, 2016
immortalvoices:

Hello dearest.. I have been fluctuating..

Gist!!!

I'm all ears sweet
Your omalicha, lanicky is contesting for miss nl....in view of that, your vote counts...voting commences tomorrow.

I for one knows we could count on you wink

It's a beautiful morning, sir.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2016
charijee:
Your omalicha, lanicky is contesting for miss nl....in view of that, your vote counts...voting commences tomorrow.

I for one knows we could count on you wink

It's a beautiful morning, sir.

She has got my heart.. Lanicky knows that even before the contest and that is incontestable..

Good morning dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.