Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1077629 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
charijee:
Here of course.....isn't this mansion big and suitable enough? cheesy
Mind me not... I was thinking maybe Our queen has gotten us another central apartment. cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Joy to the house the queen lives here.
So so so glad to witness the queen crowned queen n it. delights my heart..

On a not so pretty news though, I am deactivating my nairaland moniker shortly after this post. Had to delay when lanicky informed me of her participation. In the just concluded miss...

Grateful for the time together

sweet luv to u all

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2016
toniro:
Joy to the house the queen lives here.
So so so glad to witness the queen crowned queen n it. delights my heart..

On a not so pretty news though, I am deactivating my nairaland moniker shortly after this post. Had to delay when lanicky informed me of her participation. In the just concluded miss...

Grateful for the time together

sweet luv to u all

Y are u deactivating?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by STENON(f): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lanicky, I'm so much happy for your victory...

Congrats ...

Arbico Land is Proud of you, I ought to have met you on campus before bt I'm still trying to figure out where we'v met on campus.

Abeg... How is the party gonna be?
What's the dress code?
Time and venue ?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
yes am back for good where is my husband davep,where is charijee, Jeffreyjamez, lanicky, Oya am hungry, your lost sister is back
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lanicky ooh. I dobale for you ooh, I roll to the right, I roll to the left. Congratulations our iya.

I bring greetings from BiafraBushBoy ma.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Trypa:
yes am back for good where is my husband davep,where is charijee, Jeffreyjamez, lanicky, Oya am hungry, your lost sister is back

You try o you hear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:
Lanicky ooh. I dobale for you ooh, I roll to the right, I roll to the left. Congratulations our iya.

I bring greetings from BiafraBushBoy ma.

kross cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Kilo sele ogbeni... grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

kross cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Kilo sele ogbeni... grin

Shey you no wan kan greet our Queen ni cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

Shey you no wan kan greet our Queen ni cheesy

lanicky dey with Buhari now... Keep kwayet, before DSS go bounce you ooo
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lanicky dey with Buhari now... Keep kwayet, before DSS go bounce you ooo

Haaa *coversmouth grin cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

Haaa *coversmouth grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Lorlaahlozz: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats lanicky...U deserve it
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by PlayerOne: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
So this is the thread lanicky is being worship undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You try o you hear

I hear,abeg I dey hungry, watin you cook?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
..... Who is innnn? The prodigal daughter is back. Is dere anybody in dz house dat can still recognise me? Cheripet, Charijee, davP, Lanicky where r u pple?

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by seunfavor(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Trypa:

I hear,abeg I dey hungry, watin you cook?
Watsapp babe, can u still remember me? *introduces hersef* I am Seunfavor, former frankben's gf
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by smarleybiz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Partially
initially
actually am new here, abeg I need an exceptional welcome accompanied by a welcome party....gud p.m all
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Emeka71(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lorlaahlozz:
That's confirmed .
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 3:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations, house..
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by PrettySpicey(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard it and I am flipping over... which is mega impossible cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Lani luv is Miss Nairaland? Shut UP!!!

Lanicky, I was only a one-time voter (I'm always late to the alerts Charijee was shooting my way wink) but I honestly and completely believe no other deserves it like you. Never seen a natural and figure-8 beauty so easygoing and jaunty in all of my life.

Congratulations, chica. Sent you WhatsApp messages but got no delivery so sought you out in your home base.

I am multi proud of you, girl.

And Chari, you did good. God bless you and everyone who kept voting and weren't late like me. Hahahaha.

Lanicky me luv, luve LURV, do please send me your email address... just want to communicate further wink

Congratulations again, dear lady and may God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by PrettySpicey(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
P.S.

can't believe this place is still hanging.

Amazing... Truly amazing.

Bye folks kiss

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
seunfavor:

Watsapp babe, can u still remember me? *introduces hersef* I am Seunfavor, former frankben's gf

I know bae,all of una don dey show una face one by one, how have you been all this while?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
PrettySpicey:

I just heard it and I am flipping over... which is mega impossible cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lanicky, I was only a one-time voter (I'm always late to the alerts Charijee was shooting my way wink) but I honestly and completely believe no other deserves it like you. Never seen a natural and figure-8 beauty so easygoing and jaunty in all of my life.

Congratulations, chica. Sent you WhatsApp messages but got no delivery so sought you out in your home base.

And Chari, you did good. God bless you and everyone who kept voting and weren't late like me. Hahahaha.

Lanicky me luv, luve LURV, do please send me your email address... just want to communicate further wink

For once I thought I was reading one romantic piece grin....that's TM for you cheesy

Mama P....you know how we can't just forget our lil beginning....this has strengthened the bond for years, though we see lil of you, we're still one big, goal-getting, never - relenting, dream - achieving family.

Thanks for your support , mama P

Lanicky brought the title home.....long live the gorgeous Queen

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
seunfavor:

Who's this old woman
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
smarleybiz:
Partially
initially
actually am new here, abeg I need an exceptional welcome accompanied by a welcome party....gud p.m all
Unmask yourself

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lorlaahlozz:
Lorla....my twinny's heartthrob....thanks bae, saw your votes
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by PrettySpicey(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
charijee:
For once I thought I was reading one romantic piece grin....that's TM for you cheesy

Mama P....you know how we can't just forget our lil beginning....this has strengthened the bond for years, though we see lil of you, we're still one big, goal-getting, never - relenting, dream - achieving family.

Thanks for your support , mama P

Lanicky brought the title home.....long live the gorgeous Queen

oh yes, it's amazing to see sth so simple continue to grow. I guess you all got her back... so beautiful. If i were the poltics type, i will hire you as campaign manager... lmao.

You guys keep it going... tis good. cheers

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez, is the parry tonight? smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
charijee:
JeffreyJamez, is the parry tonight? smiley

Na lanicky hand e dey o lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Oh Mama.. Thanks a lot. *sniffs*

You know I love you too right?

Thank Charijee for... She's indeed a caring big sis.. She got my back all through cry

Thanks Mama P. kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by smarleybiz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
charijee:
Unmask yourself

[color=#550000][/color]I am whom I am, ever reliable ND unlimited star a.k.a smarleybiz, de only bush man in the city, the only boss without an office, d man who has no secret but knows all his father secret, d only boss with one S....just to mention but a few....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.