Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data (1012 Views)

How To Create Pages And Menu Tabs On Blogger. / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / Give It Up For Google Maps, I Can View My House At Ijesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by lightuplightup: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Here is how you can view and access all Nairaland lost pages and data. it's actually through a web archive website that stores or backup websites . it has all nairaland lost pages from the day it was hacked ,Saturday June 21st 2014. and backward.
just click and you are there.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140621103234/http://www.nairaland.com/
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by afribabe: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Just the pages? the topics can't even be viewed.
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by Emperortj93(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Make seun do the needful and copy every tin from this site cus i miss all ma old thread and LIKES
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by lightuplightup: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
afribabe: Just the pages? the topics can't even be viewed.

am not sure if you checked properly . I can view all the topics
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow!

Just went to the link provided and am so amazed to see all our lost posts.

Thanks for your post.
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by dre11(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Those pages define mah stay here on NL.....
Chai i miss those pages
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by afribabe: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
lightuplightup:

am not sure if you checked properly . I can view all the topics

I can only view the topics on front page. i tried viewing some topics on family forum but not successful. it kept saying Hrm.

Wayback Machine doesn't have that page archived.
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Did any body notice nairaland got hacked after ekiti Guber election result was announced ?
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
can't it be restored back here? sad
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by instinctg(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
front page please
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by hilaryiwens05: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
so:how dose dis affect nairaland or has anytin to do with nairaland
Dagucci z great: Did any body notice nairaland got hacked after ekiti Guber election result was announced ?
Re: GOOD NEWS: How You Can View And Access All Nairaland Lost Pages And Data by Joel3(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
that means nairaland is no longer meant to be trusted for data issues. This stigma and fear will always remain in the mind of people.

All data gone just like that. Why can't nairaland makes back up every week?
everybody informations have been collected by the hackers.

Well nairaland tried at least it took so long to be hacked.

The bad news is that nairaland is vulnerable to more hacking. The fact the site was hacked, means it can be hacked easily again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name And Web Hosting / . / Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.