Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs (1015 Views)

Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger / The Nigeria's Best Bulk SMS Portal - Smsnaija247 - [Watch Our Videos] / Nigerian Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2014
I felt like creating this topic cause I really think t would be a motivational tool to many youngsters and bloggers in here so I created a topic on my blog. Titled TOP 10 Technology blogs in Nigeria, owned by Nigerian and built by a Nigerian.

Well since had written this article formerly @ www.360crest.com/2014/09/top-10-list-of-nigeria-best-technology-blog.html I adhere you to view the list so as to be motivated if you are planning on setting up your own blog soon, and want to tell you that its just a matter of time, yours would soon be in the list.

View List Here » www.360crest.com/2014/09/top-10-list-of-nigeria-best-technology-blog.html

Don't forget to join the writers lodge www.360crest.com/register-2
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by tempem: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol! Are we newbies? Don't worry about the list, take linda as a typical example.
Do anyone have to put her in a list before we know she's making it in the blogging world? Not really!
Keep your list too on your blog, and when those tech bloggers are making it, they'll be glad flaunting their hard earned money....
But bear in mind, it won't harm you or reduce the traffic on your blog if you drop those list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2014
tempem: Lol! Are we newbies? Don't worry about the list, take linda as a typical example.
Do anyone have to put her in a list before we know she's making it in the blogging world? Not really!
Keep your list too on your blog, and when those tech bloggers are making it, they'll be glad flaunting their hard earned money....
But bear in mind, it won't harm you or reduce the traffic on your blog if you drop those list.

#Owk thanks for your concealment.. However,am sure they are probably few things you could probably not know the main reason behind sharing this list.... You not a newbie granted ... I never made the list for you, I made it for Tech lovers and particularly newbie.

Am guess you don't possibly no the impact of duplicate content on a website, transfering same post ad sometimes made on a blog, to another is infact stupidity on my part, if you know more about duplicate content , you would know my excess of my attaching a link

1 Like

Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by tempem: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol!!
It's your blog, agreed!
But face the fact, you want traffic!!
360crest:

#Owk thanks for your concealment.. However,am sure they are probably few things you could probably not know the main reason behind sharing this list.... You not a newbie granted ... I never made the list for you, I made it for Tech lovers and particularly newbie.

Am guess you don't possibly no the impact of duplicate content on a website, transfering same post ad sometimes made on a blog, to another is infact stupidity on my part, if you know more about duplicate content , you would know my excess of my attaching a link
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
tempem: Lol!!
It's your blog, agreed!
But face the fact, you want traffic!!

HMMMM you don't see thinggs from my own perspective any way thanks for your concealment
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Sethuncahier(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Don't forget to join the writers lodge www.360crest.com/register-2 [/quote] what are the benefits to enjoy as a writer in your blog? I would like join. Thanks
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by maekhel(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2014
360crest:

HMMMM you don't see thinggs from my own perspective any way thanks for your concealment
what could be ur perspective if not traffic?
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Sethuncahier: Don't forget to join the writers lodge www.360crest.com/register-2 what are the benefits to enjoy as a writer in your blog? I would like join. Thanks

If yo eventually join and show consistent interest in becoming a writer, I would grant you admin access to write on my main blog,

and you would be the moderator in my forum. Dats nt all, I shall give u ... 5 blogging ebooks for free, some of which cost $169 each at amazon, and one of which iz written personally by me

.wait for it...... And this is the big one...... 360crest also offer a writing pay off to its best writers! .we write articles for other blogs and sites, but currently 3 of our writers are now being paid 8 thousand naira to write just 10 articles on other blogs. Which is beenn given by us.

However thiis offer is not given to every one.... Its given only yo our best writers.... Maen whiile ordinary users could enjoy the forum.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Sethuncahier(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
360crest:

If yo eventually join and show consistent interest in becoming a writer, I would grant you admin access to write on my main blog,

and you would be the moderator in my forum. Dats nt all, I shall give u ... 5 blogging ebooks for free, some of which cost $169 each at amazon, and one of which iz written personally by me

.wait for it...... And this is the big one...... 360crest also offer a writing pay off to its best writers! .we write articles for other blogs and sites, but currently 3 of our writers are now being paid 8 thousand naira to write just 10 articles on other blogs. Which is beenn given by us.

However thiis offer is not given to every one.... Its given only yo our best writers.... Maen whiile ordinary users could enjoy the forum.
Satisfactory! What about on a long run? I was expecting Adsense Revenue Sharing Program just like Geek.ng but all the same. What are the requirements for a writer? How many blogpost? I initially thought 360crest has another owner seeing Wisdom as the author. Good idea!
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Acegoals: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2014
@ 360crest, you have a nice blog. But I must say some (emphasis on SOME) are copied content without reference. Well that does not matter since you already have AdSense running.

I agree with tempem and maekhel that you want traffic. What damage can duplicate content do to you when you already have some on your blog (and probably modified) and you have adsense running?
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pleaase can you define copy pasted content?.... Who can freely write a phone spec, without it looking closly alike to others on the web....
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by fleps(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
360crest: Pleaase can you define copy pasted content?.... Who can freely write a phone spec, without it looking closly alike to others on the web....

Lolzz! This article http://360crest.com/2014/09/5-ways-to-come-up-with-awesome-blog-post-ideas-2.html written 5th of this month was copied from here http://www.audiencebloom.com/2013/04/5-ways-to-come-up-with-awesome-blog-post-ideas/ written April 5th last year WORD FOR WORD!!!

So pasting it here (which u also copied) does not damage anything you may have or think of. YOU JUST WANT TRAFFIC!!!
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by fattbabakay(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
fleps:

Lolzz! This article http://360crest.com/2014/09/5-ways-to-come-up-with-awesome-blog-post-ideas-2.html written 5th of this month was copied from here http://www.audiencebloom.com/2013/04/5-ways-to-come-up-with-awesome-blog-post-ideas/ written April 5th last year WORD FOR WORD!!!

So pasting it here (which u also copied) does not damage anything you may have or think of. YOU JUST WANT TRAFFIC!!!
lmfao!!! Busted!!!
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
fattbabakay: lmfao!!! Busted!!!

@please look closer its written by a guest.
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Sethuncahier(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
360crest:

@please look closer its written by a guest.
and you didn't check for plagarism in the guest's article. It can be dangerous to the SEO of your blog o! It will be better you remove it if you have google adsense running on your blog cos Google frowns at that.
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by fleps(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sethuncahier: and you didn't check for plagarism in the guest's article. It can be dangerous to the SEO of your blog o! It will be better you remove it if you have google adsense running on your blog cos Google frowns at that.

It may not affect his google Adsense like that. Once you have been approved, issues that can get you banned or disabled are invalid clicks, indecency and the likes. Sites like The Trent Online NG and Nigeriana are copied contents guru but they have a page that they give reference to all the sites they scrape from. But one thing is sure YOU CAN NEVER GET APPROVED WITH COPIED/SCRAPED CONTENT

And that article is not only the copied content article there. 90 to 99 percent of the articles there are copied if not all. I don't just want to start putting up links here jareee (I get plenty work to do)
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by fleps(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ 360crest I swear your website name is sooooo nice! I like the name. It fits a tech blog name and I give you kudos for that. If you make it a duty to write content by yourself and make sure guest bloggers don't get you copied content, then I bet you in less than 6 months, you will be listed as one of the top or upcoming tech bloggers
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Sethuncahier(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
fleps:

It may not affect his google Adsense like that. Once you have been approved, issues that can get you banned or disabled are invalid clicks, indecency and the likes. Sites like The Trent Online NG and Nigeriana are copied contents guru but they have a page that they give reference to all the sites they scrape from. But one thing is sure YOU CAN NEVER GET APPROVED WITH COPIED/SCRAPED CONTENT

And that article is not only the copied content article there. 90 to 99 percent of the articles there are copied if not all. I don't just want to start putting up links here jareee (I get plenty work to do)
Chai! You be detective o! I even check the SERP of it..still ranks high on google...
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by fleps(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sethuncahier: Chai! You be detective o! I even check the SERP of it..still ranks high on google...

Lol! My brother, na God. I help people (or rather guide them) in getting AdSense approved

https://www.nairaland.com/1872049/adsense-qualification-check-improvement-tips
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Sethuncahier(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
fleps:

Lol! My brother, na God. I help people (or rather guide them) in getting AdSense approved

https://www.nairaland.com/1872049/adsense-qualification-check-improvement-tips

Wow! I will like to learn from you o. Though I don't have blog yet but I've trying to improve on my writing skills instead
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by saleskara: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please read this to understand more about SEO, it could help you grow traffic if you do it well http://www.royalctech.com/search-engine-optimization-services-a-growth-strategy-for-online-businesses
fleps:

Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Nice one pepz... Had asked the guest to rewrite d topic... Woudnt have known without your help... I really enjoy wat u guys said.. And its. Infact of more help to me.... I appreciate thanks... Ats y we are Bloggers ..born t help.... Buut bro... I assure u..I wuldnt hhad gan google dsense if I copied content... D tendency iz dat keyword are liable to look alike and content different...after all... Google keyword planner gives same keyword to almost every one. On searching for a particular search term
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by Sethuncahier(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2014
360crest: Nice one pepz... Had asked the guest to rewrite d topic... Woudnt have known without your help... I really enjoy wat u guys said.. And its. Infact of more help to me.... I appreciate thanks... Ats y we are Bloggers ..born t help.... Buut bro... I assure u..I wuldnt hhad gan google dsense if I copied content... D tendency iz dat keyword are liable to look alike and content different...after all... Google keyword planner gives same keyword to almost every one. On searching for a particular search term
Yeah! I really like how you entertained criticism to make your blog better! Good bro! We are still together cos I would like to be a writer on your blog but not as a copy-paste blogger.
Re: Top 10 List Of Nigeria Best Technology Blogs by 360crest(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sethuncahier: Yeah! I really like how you entertained criticism to make your blog better! Good bro! We are still together cos I would like to be a writer on your blog but not as a copy-paste blogger.
.... Any tim you reeady to be my wriiter am reeady to make u my contributer

(1) (Reply)

9 Essential Online Tools For Entrepreneurs / 10 Bitter Truths About Blogging That You Don't Know / I Need Help To Complete An Order Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.