Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (234015 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by kutisam: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls I need help frm any guy who wish to help me.....iam a predite in okuku nd I need some dat I can scot with till I get my hostel......whatsapp 08169629772,BBM 2912B70E.....thanks
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by mizzywade: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2014
please ooo... How can i get the parent tax clearance in okuku
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by princepitz1(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2014
mizzywade:
bus admin
ok give me pin or whatsap num
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
mizzywade:
please ooo... How can i get the parent tax clearance in okuku
Just go to the college sec or office...is now 4500naira for everything?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
phyasco49:
laughing hillariously in spanish.did i hear bro say confrontation in uniosun,aint saying u shud nt try dat buh dnt even worsen ur cases.a school basicaly cool in instiling fear in d @ of student den u want sum1 who has nt been admited to go confront d school authorities advicn em to insist on seeing d VC,I laugh out in spanish oness again..instead of going there to confront jst go with a meek @ and appeal mayb u might be considerd.ikire tried confrontation though in a hard way and still on em.
Those that understood exactly what I meant have and are taking d steps already...am happy for those that went last week..which they called me to say it revived their hope of making d underground list...and to those that will b coming this week I wish u all d best....bro maybe ur understanding of what I meant by "confrontation" is d Spanish interpretation..all the best as u keep laughing in Spanish..
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
geedot:
ℓ don't know HO̶̲̥̅ to advise y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и but what ℓ ςαท tell y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и is tha̶̲̥̅̊t even if y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и wanna change school, don't let "resumption ish" be †ђξ fundamental reason y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и are planning ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π changing Your̶̲̥̅̊ school...
Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и put †ђξ two schools ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π check ℓ.ε̲̣̣̣̥ "₩hich is better?", †ђξ course?, ₩hich ðo y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и prefer between †ђξ two?.. Then after tha̶̲̥̅̊t y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и ςαท ท๑พ reach a consensus ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π ₩hich ever one y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и going for..
NB: even though y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и re to resume by August, y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и re still 2014/2015 set with those tha̶̲̥̅̊t Havε already resumed.. †ђξ difference is †ђξ NYSC batch y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и re going with..
You did justice to the question...good job....but she can go for either LAUTECH and UNIOSUN all depending on her final choice....also time is not on her side
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by hesther(f): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
how will we know wen they release underground list
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
hesther:
incessant checking of admissn status
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 08, 2014
hesther:
Follow this tread, then keep checking ur admission status regularly from now till first week of January...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by hesther(f): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
yetunsbay:
incessant checking of admissn status
4 how long uniosun na gobe
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls aw nd where ll i pay d osun state development levy
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
nd aw much is it
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by mizzywade: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
pelumieji:
nd aw much is it
go to their local government... Tz 4500
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2014
mizzywade:
Uniosun has made it so easy now....u can pay @ d college office...is just 4500 naira for both development levy and Tax clearance.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by HOREMBEE(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2014
pls is the sch fee paid per semester or per section?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by OkorieChinyere: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Taleeysun(f): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
mizzywade:
if you have your tax clearance, just go to wema bank @ station road and pay for osun state development levy for #500
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
OkorieChinyere:
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Like seriously.....u came to d very wrong thread ...I wish u upgrade Uniosun CGPA from O.5 to 5.0 people will contact u like hell......
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Taleeysun(f): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
HOREMBEE:
pls is the sch fee paid per semester or per section?
every section
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
I write to inform all Students in the College of
Humanities and Culture that the Visitor of the
University, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola has
approved the opening of the College of
Humanities and Culture which was closed down,
following his directive due to Students’ Violent
protest associated with looting and vandalism.
The Management has adopted the following
conditions as contained in the approval, before
any student in the College could resume:-
a. Payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,
000.00) reparation fee for the looted and
vandalized University property to the following
Account at UBA Bank with Account Number
1018806817 and Account Name: Osun State
University Reparation Account. The evidence of
payment should be submitted along with other
documents listed below;
b. Downloading from the University Website, a
letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour to
be completed by parents of the Students; which
include a re- affirmation of the University’s Oath,
to be good and law abiding students, deposed to
during their Matriculation Ceremony; and
c. Submission of a reference letter duly signed by
a Senior Civil/Public Servant, not below Salary
Grade Level 13, a Justice of Peace, a Magistrate
or an High Court Judge.
The specific date for resumption will be
communicated very soon.
Thank you.
Dr. J.O. Faniran, JP
Registrar
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by mizzywade: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
OkekeOnyi:

Like seriously.....u came to d very wrong thread ...I wish u upgrade Uniosun CGPA from O.5 to 5.0 people will contact u like hell......
True talk
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
OkorieChinyere:
hey U Fraudster,u Dn Miss Road...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by michealSwizz(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
jus heard dah registration for freshaz in ikire has started.... ion knw if dahz tru
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Highbeebee123: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
michealSwizz:
jus heard dah registration for freshaz in ikire has started.... ion knw if dahz tru
H̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅ sure is dat
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by demilove(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
shocked :oI heard it too ooo ikire freshers u btr pack ur bag and baggages and fly down to ikire latest on Monday if u Dnt wanna loose ur admission
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by Misspampy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
demilove:
shocked :oI heard it too ooo ikire freshers u btr pack ur bag and baggages and fly down to ikire latest on Monday if u Dnt wanna loose ur admission
huh??which kind school be this. We were nt even informed!is this realy true?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by demilove(f): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Misspampy:
huh??which kind school be this. We were nt even informed!is this realy true?
yes o a friend of a friend did her. Registration today oo misspampy and Bumi i am expecting to see u on Monday
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by bhunmmie(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2014
PLEASE OOOOOOO make una no kill person hear o......is it really true
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by phyasco49: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
bhunmmie:
yh its true.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by ruki55: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
pls i nid accommodation in okuku and also a roommate .......am a
sociology student
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by hesther(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
make them release d underground list na
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread by demilove(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
bhunmmie:
ahan! Have I given wrong info b4? Oya the email they sent u earlier the man wrote series of numbers there call and ask him if ikire registration has started

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With Wes / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.