Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 (42472 Views)

Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) / Costa Rica Vs Greece World Cup (5 -3) On Penalties On 29th June 2014 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Missy89(f): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
The English have always been a sore losers.

Look at how their Media cried over and over again you would think Chiellini was English. some of their arrogant pundits are even saying the punishment isnt enough for Suarez

Their Media and their PM was crying last week about Junker as well and now that they have lost they wouldn't let it go. and the same thing happened when the lost the world cup bid . they keep witch hunting different FAs, recording them and keep telling us they are doing investigative journalism the same way the ruined Amos Adamu's career.

Always trying to be relevant when we are no longer in 1800 undecided

6 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
][color=#000030:
Live picture of Mukina2. grin grin [/color]
na the foto of mukina be dis?na so she wor wor reach?
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by tonididdy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
FeverRay: lol, we shall see. Remember he trained Mou
in terry g's voice...and so?
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Princecalm(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Netherland winning made my day

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
mukina2:
engerrlaaand italiaaa Milaaaaaan grin

Peralta off . .Chicharitoooo on

Thunder will fire you and Fredooo this evening don't worry. Buncha kwarshiokor patients tongue grin
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by wjstar(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ok Mexico, time to go home.
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
manmustwac: that was not a penalty
it was a penaRITY

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by cheguevera: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dumb fuckers go and attack the referee for giving the penalty
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by chic2pimp(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Missy_89: The English have always been a sore losers.

Look at how their Media cried over and over again you would think Chiellini was English. some of their arrogant pundits are even saying the punishment isnt enough for Suarez

Their Media and their PM was crying last week about Junker as well and now that they have lost they wouldn't let it go. and the same thing happened when the lost the world cup bid . they keep witch hunting different FAs, recording them and keep telling us they are doing investigative journalism the same way the ruined Amos Adamu's career.

Not trying to be relevant. THEY ARE ACTUALLY VERY MUCH RELEVANT! .It's cool though since I know spite and hatred has blocked your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Missy_89: The English have always been a sore losers.

Lmao...the empire ruled beyond 1800. grin And didn't the yanks steal the same "swag" from the last great empire? tongue

The Suarez thingy was pathetic...so pathetic that even Chiellini thought it was harsh. Not taking anything away from the idi.otic action of Suarez the cannibal, however, how's it different from all the other intentional hard fouls?

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Siena247(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
What a finish! This #WorldCup continues to impress with every single game!waitin for naija to suprise d world come 2mrw
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by fredoooooo: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
chic2pimp:

Thunder will fire you and Fredooo this evening don't worry. Buncha kwarshiokor patients tongue grin

wetin be my own now grin grin grin
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by lifeh(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have Bin playing PES 2014 and FIFA 2014.... What button do I press on ma joystick if I want Surez 2bite ma opponent.. Any Idea?? I seriously need to bite some players

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Biting victim Giorgio Chiellini says Luis Suarez's ban is "excessive"

However, Chiellini said in a statement on his official website, giorgiochiellini.com: "At the moment my only thought is for Luis and his family, because they will face a very difficult time.
advertisement

"I have always considered unequivocal the disciplinary interventions by the competent bodies, but at the same time I believe that the proposed formula is excessive."

- See more at: http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/world-cup/biting-victim-giorgio-chiellini-says-luis-suarezs-ban-is-excessive-30389591.html#sthash.tBYI4Lhh.dpuf
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by meforyou1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odunharry: holland in the last 4

dy will surely defeat greece/costa rica
last 4 a I last 8
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Naso we go send France packing tomorrow
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by DamiG(f): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
HUNTELAAR ONLY HAD SEVEN TOUCHES OF THE BALL.
BUT HE SCORED A PENALTY,HIS HEADED ASSIST ALSO HELPED SNEIJDER SCORE.

MORAL OF D STORY: NO ONE IS USELESS wink
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
napema:

AND I WISH TO SEE NIGERIA AS WINNER #WORLDCUP2014
I grant u dis wish son!

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Missy89(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...the empire ruled beyond 1800. grin And didn't the yanks steal the same "swag" from the last great empire? tongue

The Suarez thingy was pathetic...so pathetic that even Chiellini thought it was harsh. Not taking anything away from the idi.otic action of Suarez the cannibal, however, how's it different from all the other intentional hard fouls?

The Uruguayan team was very Ordinary without him.

Biting might be a bit over the top and probably deserves a fine but 4 months Ban? we should have the English press to thank for that
they were releasing articles every minute. and i bet their reporters were camping outside Blatter's house so as to get his response after the incident.
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Missy89(f): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
chic2pimp:

Not trying to be relevant. THEY ARE ACTUALLY VERY MUCH RELEVANT! .It's cool though since I know spite and hatred has blocked your reasoning

So tell me how is Britain relevant in today's world? and how are they different from other developed nations in Europe?
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by anitank(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Please those who are good at playstation help, am playing fifa 2014,where should i press if i want Suarez to bite someone?
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Originalsly: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
MEILYN: The officiating was spot on. That was a penalty.
Technically yes...it was a penalty...but if he didn't give Mexico a penalty earlier in the game for a more glaring foul why give Netherlands a penalty at a crucial point of the game for a less obvious foul? Thats not being consistent...Mexico was robbed.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Missy_89:
The Uruguayan team was very Ordinary without him.

Biting might be a bit over the top and probably deserves a fine but 4 months Ban? we should have the English press to thank for that
they were releasing articles every minute. and i bet their reporters were camping outside Blatter's house so as to get his response after the incident.

In as much as the length of the ban was pathetic, he would've been banned for the Colombian game regardless. The £60m Cavani was supposed to step up, and earn his wages, but he failed once again. Anyway, with or without Suarez, they would have lost to Colombia.

Don't underestimate the British press...they don't need to camp outside Blatter's house, they run western media. grin I'm sure Blatter knows this, hence he's always quick to grant them everything they whine about. Don't mess with the British press, or you might get burned. grin

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Upright750: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
This is called football. The only game one can not predict. I love this snrijder, s goal. It remind me of sunday olisa goal france 98. I like seeing such thunder shot on goal. Ocha did a good job today but this sneijder goal is far from his position. At the end it was penalty that settle the game. For me the penalty was not good one caouse it seems like diving. Peraonal oppinion.
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
anitank: Please those who are good at playstation help, am playing fifa 2014,where should i press if i want Suarez to bite someone?
Press the box button and power button simultaenously tongue
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by justi4jesu(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
anitank: Please those who are good at playstation help, am playing fifa 2014,where should i press if i want Suarez to bite someone?

Lwkmd.....una no go leave biting suarez abi..lol
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Missy_89:

So tell me how is Britain relevant in today's world? and how are they different from other developed nations in Europe?

Almost everyone speaking English as first or second language, despite the different accents - shows how relevant Great Britain is. tongue Also, I think what most people label as "British arrogance" has more to do with Southern opinions...Northerners aren't like that.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by mukina2: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
][color=#000030:
Live picture of Mukina2. grin grin [/color]
grin grin grin May The lord bless you grin grin grin
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by myspnigeria: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
the game was explosive. thumbsup to the Netherlands
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by Missy89(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
shymexx:

In as much as the length of the ban was pathetic, he would've been banned for the Colombian game regardless. The £60m Cavani was supposed to step up, and earn his wages, but he failed once again. Anyway, with or without Suarez, they would have lost to Colombia.

Don't underestimate the British press...they don't need to camp outside Blatter's house, they run western media. grin I'm sure Blatter knows this, hence he's always quick to grant them everything they whine about. Don't mess with the British press, or you might get burned. grin

But on general terms do you know that mainstream media is declining? I am not sure about the UK but in the US, only the people above 50 or so believe anything that comes out of the press. in another 2-3 decades big media establishments will be very irrelevant.
Re: Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 by chic2pimp(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
fredoooooo:

wetin be my own now grin grin grin

No be you dey encourage am ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Original FIFA World Cup Trophy Finally Arrives In Nigeria, Lands In Abuja.Photos / Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.