Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (478631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Twaci:
If say I get alternate account I for dash you another like cheesy
You wicked sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by sistar007(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Some people are just here to like

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Erazetriumphant: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2016
benega:
GAME OVER
wink

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Twaci:

i want to fvck you. Let's talk na. You know say e don tey wey i don dey chase you.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Twaci post=49427682][/quote] he wants to fvak Oya answer him

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nnadychuks(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
I won this sh!t

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
am following this thread back to back.. You won no shi.t

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nnadychuks(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmm what will u gain if u win? angry

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Kai Twaci grin

After all the tory I put for there grin

Biko epp me unlike am..I get chance to win grin
guy. calm down. you dey bë.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
ashewoboy:

i want to fvck you. Let's talk na. You know say e don tey wey i don dey chase you.
you have a brain, please use it. miss twaci isn't one you talk dirty to.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
guy. calm down. you dey bë.
I was like wtf could this *Arinfin* be about grin

Then I noticed it was U grin

Twaci darling ur stalker man wan break my head oo

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
sistar007:
Some people are just here to like
Ah dey tell u grin

wicked souls..Terrible people.. haters of PROGRESS grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Ah dey tell u grin

wicked souls..Terrible people.. haters of PROGRESS grin grin
haters of what? Come on.. Look for another word for that..

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
haters of what? Come on.. Look for another word for that..
it's a joke Oga..no need to take it so serious

scroll through this thread and u'll see CURSES..I mean TERRIBLE ONES grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:

anything on this thread is not real. I consider them as fake.. You gan fake.. Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:

... na me like am

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
anything on this thread is not real. I consider them as fake.. You gan fake.. Lol grin
me sef like urs..this game will never end..

pls don't like this post..who knows this might probably just be the end cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ritababe(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:

tongue
Jarizod:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2016
ritababe:
tongue
liked

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you have a brain, please use it. miss twaci isn't one you talk dirty to.

like you are using yours. Oh i forgot, you are also chasing her. So you are trynna prevent other guys from chasing her. Twaci, come, let's take pictures in my porch.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ritababe(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
liked
same

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
i got this,

If you believe in what you serve.. Dont like this.. Just skip to the next post.okay?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2016
ashewoboy:

like you are using yours. Oh i forgot, you are also chasing her. So you are trynna prevent other guys from chasing her. Twaci, come, let's take pictures in my porch.
watever. Just watch what you post

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
watever. Just watch what you post

why are you bothered about her? I could talk naughty to any lady on nairaland. Who is twaci that i can not talk naughty to her? Twaci don dey fvck. If she be virgin now, i for say make i nor sexually corrupt her mind.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2016
ashewoboy:

why are you bothered about her? I could talk naughty to any lady on nairaland. Who is twaci that i can not talk naughty to her? Twaci don dey fvck. If she be virgin now, i for say make i nor sexually corrupt her mind.
must u slander someone. These ur ideas are not verifiable. leave miss twaci alone. And don't mention me ever again!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nnadychuks(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2016
You guys are up there talking nonsense,I'm busy liking posts angry cool

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
nnadychuks:

iPhone 7

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2016
nnadychuks:
Why are you here then?

Bantino:

iPhone 7
No o.. Free trip to saudi arabia

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by sistar007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
[size=14pt]If u want to be POOR like my comment[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
sistar007:
[size=14pt]If u want to be POOR like my comment[/size]

I'm already Rich and can never be P00r again grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016

How long does a comment have to stay Unliked before being the winner

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Twaci, hi.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.