Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2017
elantraceey:

I'm good dear.....you?

Thanks smiley

I'm doing great...

Happy to have you back, enjoy yourself..

wink wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2017
ADNAR:
I'm here to make sure that no one wins

Are you trying to join the Proudlyngwa and Armadeo challenge?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Lol
Your akant is currently being credited with 1,000 likes
If u don't believe me ask davido or kindly refresh your page

armadeo:

Your akant was heavily credited this pm. Check it out.

Lol.

I want my akant to be credited too

embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Happy mid-week and happy liking... Cheers!!!

Bantino say so

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin grin grin
How many billion do you want in the akant? grin cool

$100 Billion

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ADNAR(f): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Bantino:

Are you trying to join the Proudlyngwa and Armadeo challenge?
No

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Hope you ain't so shocked.

Good morning grin

Dude you are ahead.

For now.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
armadeo:

Dude you are ahead.

For now.

It takes a great man to acknowledge reality, even when it does not favor him.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Stephenfowoyo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
I win

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
I win

C U,
Na so E easy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
I am going back to ghostmode.

Ngwa I am watching you.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday guys

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Season 7 gathers, and now my watch begins.
It shall not end 'til the finale.
I shall embrace no woman nor entertain no friends.
I shall dedicate every byte of my MTN data to this course.
I am the witness in the darkness, 12:00AM precisely, as I wait for Airtel night plan.
I am the watcher for new episodes on O2tvseries.
I am the fire that burns the hand of anyone that tries to upload spoilers on this thread,
the shield that presses the "report" button.
I pledge my life and honor to this new seasons watch, for this night and all the nights to come

copyright jejemanito Lord commander of the Nigerian watch.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bantino:
Happy Sunday guys
Happy sunday Oga

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
armadeo:
Season 7 gathers, and now my watch begins.
It shall not end 'til the finale.
I shall embrace no woman nor entertain no friends.
I shall dedicate every byte of my MTN data to this course.
I am the witness in the darkness, 12:00AM precisely, as I wait for Airtel night plan.
I am the watcher for new episodes on O2tvseries.
I am the fire that burns the hand of anyone that tries to upload spoilers on this thread,
the shield that presses the "report" button.
I pledge my life and honor to this new seasons watch, for this night and all the nights to come

copyright jejemanito Lord commander of the Nigerian watch.
Daeylar:

it's 17th already. yay!!! LMAO

wouldn't even have remembered that it was this night, lol,

GOT fans,

will be out so early though? won't you have to wait until Tuesday at least to download?

Movie fans.

What's the series about.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Game of thrones season 7

17/7/2017

Oh I - C
Meanwhile, am waiting for premiership, season 26.
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Daeylar:

what is that?

if you haven't watched GOT watch just 1 season and join us obsessed fans grin

My dear, Watching 1 season of game of thrones is nothing compared to watching one season of premiership, I envy you guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
armadeo:
I am going back to ghostmode.

Ngwa I am watching you.

From front or from back

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamace(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bantino:
Happy Sunday guys
Long time o, bros. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Daeylar:

your point is undecided

lol cheesy

no one is dragging your premiership with you

I'm just waiting to watch game of thrones,

lol, don't be a hater. cheesy

so when is your premiership starting smiley

Me hater ke, God forbid.
August 11.

The last seasonal film, I was interested in was merlin, I was so annoyed with how it ended, I promised myself not to disturb myself again.
Legend of the seeker was good too, but bad finishing as well as Robin hood.
The story lines are usually great, but most of them end up getting me anticlimaxed

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Daeylar:

all right, sorry for labelling you a hater,

That's cool,
never watched merlin nor Robin hood
watched legend of the seeker, didn't finish it though, it was nice,.

try and watch game of thrones, you'll love it.( I think)
each season has 10 episodes 1 hour each, an extensive cast, lol, and a. lot of deaths,
although season 7 (this season about to start) has just 7 episodes,

don't really know when it's ending, just try smiley

I might watch it, not promising, as I am some one who is always on the go.
The first episodes I decide to watch will make or Mar me.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
jamace:
Long time o, bros. cheesy

It's been a while bro, how things nah?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.