Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (480027 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamace(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bantino:
Some people are wicked, who just liked my empty post above?

Hmmmm, that was so fast!!
Somebody discovered your ojoro. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Jackossky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
why should you like an empty post. . ogun swallow anybody that likes empty post.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Chiemerie8(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
just passing by i hope to win

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Chiemerie8:
just passing by i hope to win

Sorry buddy,but this is my territory

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tuesday blessings upon us all ... Amen

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2017

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Jackossky(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin Every time small thing just dey shock you anyhow grin

grin grin grin grin grin Tell him, he doesn't know grin

grin grin
Who be this one undecided

The last 2 pages of this just are too funny grin grin

Dayvey resist the temptation to like this post embarassed embarassed

Dayvey Thank you cheesy kiss kiss

Bantino come and see I've won cheesy cheesy cheesy you can't deny this one
o

iffa hear?

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin

Can I like it now,please embarassed....I didn't like it for a special reason smiley cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2017

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin

Dayvey Thank you cheesy kiss kiss

Bantino come and see I've won cheesy cheesy cheesy you can't deny this one

So it's you who have learnt my ojoro abi?

Kwontinue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

You can kiss kiss kiss thank you kiss kiss

Don't mind those who won't let me win cry

Ur a romancelander right? Cause I need advice on matters of the heart grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
jamace:
Somebody discovered your ojoro. grin grin

You're the number two suspect

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm innocent embarassed

Where were you when I won angrycry before one ghost came to like my post cry

I was in the other room
grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm innocent embarassed

Where were you when I won angrycry before one ghost came to like my post cry

The ghost was me,SORRY cry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dayvey:

Ur a romancelander right? Cause I need advice on matters of the heart grin

Let's hear the heart matter

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2017

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2017

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bantino:

Let's hear the heart matter

I like a girl on this thread (Bantino,u dey hear so? For your thread) buh I'm really scared that she's going 2 say no.Any advice on how to stop the fear?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dayvey:

I like a girl on this thread (Bantino,u dey hear so? For your thread) buh I'm really scared that she's going 2 say no.Any advice on how to stop the fear?

Hmmmm, this one tire me oooo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Still waiting...........

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bantino:

Hmmmm, this one tire me oooo

No be only u ooo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Ojoro master grin grin
Other room fall on you grin

Its when I win that you will enter the other room, kwantinue tongue

Life in the other room sweet wella

I agree on this, I will kwontinue

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dayvey:

No be only u ooo

Maybe the queen Daeylar can help out here

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

Fire fall untop your other room grin let me see where you will enter next time I call you

Don't you know that without the activities of the other room, this world would have been boring

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't know how to stop the fear, sorry cry
Is the fear a bad thing?

Really bad

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bantino:

Don't you know that without the activities of the other room, this world would have been boring

grin grin

Hehe,am watching you oo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dayvey:

Gentle136 INTRUDER ALERT, I repeat INTRUDER ALERT.
ACTIVATE LOCK IN PROCEDURE
Contact ARMADEO and wait for further instructions do not engage INTRUDER.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol. The girl knows herself.

Lol.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.