Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (478773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

Me too. I'm so done with showing too much emotions except it's with the right person. I have this amazing ability to up & leave & shut things out nowadays cos I have been taken for granted a lot.

Wait o, there's a next already? Lol. That was fast!

Match you? Hell yeah! I'm almost an addict o.
How many seasons does breaking bad have? So I can prepare for it.
I meant I am all open for the best suited person that appreciates one not that I already have a "Next one" that I'm on to lol.

Being taken for granted is a spoiled behaviour from two classes of people.
People who aren't used to certain virtues as kindness,niceness or love. Or people who are, such that they expect niceness from you even if they unreciprocate yours. The first or former scenario are people who don't value or appreciate such traits because it's strange to them so they can't value you due to their immaturity only for them to find you or someone like you when maturity hits them and they come to terms with reality. They start to go all out in search of their own vomit.

Imagine having someone you share the best chemistry with hence compatibility is assured yet they fumble due to a bad self esteem or insecurity.

Breaking Bad has 5 seasons. Get it and watch it.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
PreciousBro:

I meant I am all open for the best suited person that appreciates one not that I already have a "Next one" that I'm on to lol.

Being taken for granted is a spoiled behaviour from two classes of people.
People who aren't used to certain virtues as kindness,niceness or love. Or people who are, such that they expect niceness from you even if they unreciprocate yours. The first or former scenario are people who don't value or appreciate such traits because it's strange to them so they can't value you due to their immaturity only for them to find you or someone like you when maturity hits them and they come to terms with reality. They start to go all out in search of their own vomit.

Imagine having someone you share the best chemistry with hence compatibility is assured yet they fumble due to a bad self esteem or insecurity.

Breaking Bad has 5 seasons. Get it and watch it.
Ohk. I get now. I would have questioned your love for this person if you have moved on already. Lol

Yeah, I hate the second class of "entitled" people who feel the world revolves around them. They put themselves first all the time & so don't care whether they treat you well or kindly at all. But if you don't do some certain things for them, they raise dust. Selfish.

Hmmmm....I can imagine. What a pity. They might begin to regret it later though.

I will try out the breaking bad. Thanks dear.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ohk. I get now. I would have questioned your love for this person if you have moved on already. Lol

Yeah, I hate the second class of "entitled" people who feel the world revolves around them. They put themselves first all the time & so don't care whether they treat you well or kindly at all. But if you don't do some certain things for them, they raise dust. Selfish.

Hmmmm....I can imagine. What a pity. They might begin to regret it later though.

I will try out the breaking bad. Thanks dear.
I've moved on. That was just a clerical explanation in response to your "being taken for granted"... smiley

See link below, specially for you.

http://o2tvseries.com/Breaking-Bad-8/index.html

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
PreciousBro:

I've moved on. That was just a clerical explanation in response to your "being taken for granted"... smiley

See link below, specially for you.

http://o2tvseries.com/Breaking-Bad-8/index.html
Ok....good you have.

I will check out the link. Thank you dear.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Una well done ooo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2018
Bantino:
Una well done ooo

Bros I hope you are C-in what I am C-in shocked shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Bros I hope you are C-in what I am C-in shocked shocked grin

I tell you
No be small thing ooo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
E don tey small...

Hope we're all doing well?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
so this kain thread dey naira land?? I go try de enter de different sections me way be front page nairalander

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
we are still here

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lative(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
this thread been on nairaland since God knows when

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Heeeeyyyy,long time no post,bantino,prowdlyngwa,amardeo.I missed you guys a lot.....

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bantino:
E don tey small...
Hope we're all doing well?
I dey oo, how dis side na?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dayvey:
Heeeeyyyy,long time no post,bantino,prowdlyngwa,amardeo.I missed you guys a lot.....

We missed you too..

Welcome back Dayvey

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dayvey:

welcome back bro

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
armadeo:

welcome back bro
Thanks a lot.....well,some new levelz don dey happen for me oo grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bantino:

We missed you too..
Welcome back Dayvey
Thanks boss,itz good to be back

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
armadeo:
stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll here

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
armadeo:

stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll here

OOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

thought you meant stand still

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by marvinsync(m): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2018
I dare yall piece of sh!t to like dis

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2018
marvinsync:
I dare yall piece of sh!t to like dis

I just liked it.waiting for d consequence........

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Happy New Month to us all

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bantino:

The one and only Bantino
Na them dey rush UuuU

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bantino:
Same to you.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by vinxce(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
If u like my post I'll send u nudes

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zinachidi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wins what? this nonsense thread that OP will just be liking eveybody's post anyhow

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
zinachidi:
Wins what? this nonsense thread that OP will just be liking eveybody's post anyhow

Bro,that's why it's called a game

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ola12(m): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Dont like this post o, leave it alone biko undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by stanvesco(m): 3:26am On Sep 03, 2018
And I am here to end this thread

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.