Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. (10614 Views)

Enugu Jobs / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
CBN is recruiting.
Send your CVs to recruitment@cbn.gov.ng
The following are the core disciplines required for employment:
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Computer Science, Law.
A friend sent this to me so be kind and tell your friends too.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
liliangmail: 5 yrs experience ko 30 yrs experience ni....nt funny at all... so no hope for pplp lik me again? hmmm der is God o
Lol. No mind dem.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 3:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Coolworld is the retail arm of PZ CUSSONS Nigeria Plc the no 1 retailer of Haier THERMOCOOL Brand.

ThermoCool is a joint venture between PZCussons Nigeria and Haier Group. Nigerian consumers have trusted the THERMOCOOL brand since the 1970s and have selected it as the preferred choice. The Haier THERMOOOL brands such as refrigerators, freezers, A/Cs, microwaves, DVDs, home theatres, washing machines amongst many others, aims to deliver quality, reliability, service. innovation and customized solutions to all Nigerian households and beyond.

Due to our rapid growth and increasing market share, vacancies exists in our Enugu and P/H stores for experienced and result-driven professionals to fill the position of:

Sales Advisor

The successful candidates will be required to:
• Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers
• Have strong selling skills
• Manage customers expectation and store merchandising
• Must be exceptional in Product Knowledge and after sates service management
• Analyses sales figures/data. interpret trends to facilitate planning and forecasting of future sales volumes.

The right candidates must:
• Possess a relevant Degreeitn any discipline.
• Have one or two (1 - 2) years working experience in a fast moving retail environment.
• Be written to work extra hour.
• Have effective written and communication skills.
• Be able to work under pressure

A CAN DO candidates are required to have the following: Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
Good Microsoft office computer skills especially in Ms Word, Excel and Power point

Method of Application
Qualified appilcants shouid apply online at: customercare@coolworld.com.ng
Application must be received before July 31st, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Coolworld is the retail arm of PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc, the no. 1 retailer of Haier THERMOCOOL Brand.

Thermocool is a joint venture between PZ Cussons Nigeria and Haier Group. Nigerian consumers have trusted the Thermocool brand since the 1970s and have selected it as the preferred choice. The Haier Thermocool brands such as refrigerators, freezers, A/Cs, microwaves, DVDs, home theatres, washing machines amongst many others, aims to deliver quality, reliability, service, innovation and customized solutions to all Nigerian households and beyond. Copied from: www.

Due to our rapid growth and increasing market share, vacancies exists in our Enugu and P/H stores for experienced and result-driven professionals to fill the positions of:

Customer Care Officer

The successful candidate will be required to:

Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and e-mail.
Analyzing sales figures/date, interpreting trends to facilitate planning and forecasting of future sates volumes.
Log all after sales service issues.
Follow up on of after sales service issues
Give after sales feedback to customers.

The Person:
The right candidate must:

Possess a relevant Degree in any discipline.
Have one or two (1-2) years working experience in a fast moving retail environment.
Be willing to work extra hour.
Be exceptional at relationship management and business development with extensive customer interaction.
Have effective written,Communication and presentation skills.
Be able to work under pressure.

A CAN DO candidates are required to have the following:

Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
Good Microsoft office computer skills especially in Ms Word, Excel and Power point

Method of Application

Qualified appilcants shouid apply online at: customercare@coolworld.com.ng Application must be received before July 31st, 2014.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Coolworld is the retail arm of PZ CUSSONS Nigeria Plc the no 1 retailer of Haier THERMOCOOL Brand.

ThermoCool is a joint venture between PZCussons Nigeria and Haier Group. Nigerian consumers have trusted the THERMOCOOL brand since the 1970s and have selected it as the preferred choice. The Haier THERMOOOL brands such as refrigerators, freezers, A/Cs, microwaves, DVDs, home theatres, washing machines amongst many others, aims to deliver quality, reliability, service. innovation and customized solutions to all Nigerian households and beyond.

Due to our rapid growth and increasing market share, vacancies exists in our Enugu and P/H stores for experienced and result-driven professionals to fill the position of:

PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:

Stock Controller

The successful candidate will be required to:

Effective stock management in the store to ensure maximum Sales.
Control movement of stock in the store (incoming and outgoing) and carry out stock reconciliation,
Ensure the stock re-order level is well managed to avoid loss of sates.
Manage the stock room space by keeping an accurate sates forecast and properly stacking products.
Ensure prompt inter-store stock transfer to meet urgent stock needs.
Prepare monthly stock reports
Analyze sales figures/data, interpret trends to facilitate planning and forecast future sales volumes.
Take charge of physical count of stock

The Person: The right candidate must:

Possess a relevant degree in any discipline
Have (1-3) years working experience in a fast moving retail store.
Be willing to work extra hours.
Must have analytical skills
Have effective written and communication skills.
Be able to work under pressure.

A CAN DO candidates are required to have the following: Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.

Method of Application

Qualified appilcants shouid apply online at: customercare@coolworld.com.ng Application must be received before July 31st, 2014.

Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014

PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:

Invoicing Officer

The successful candidates will be required to:

Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers
Prompt posting of payments
Customers account reconciliation with treasury and stock control
Analyst the competitive environment to ascertain product performance against competition.
Effective Stock management to maximize sales.
Ensure prompt inter-depot stock transfer to meet urgent stock needs.
Debt recover.
Analyze sales figures/data, interpret trends to facilitate planning and forecasting of future sales volumes.

The Person: The tight candidates must:

Possess a university Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
A minimum of three (3) years experience gained from a fast moving retail Environment.
Have strong numeric/data analyzing skills.
Possess good Analytical and People management skits,
Be flexible and able to adapt to changing market and business conditions.
Well-developed commercial awareness and customer focus.

Method of Application

Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is one of the leading banks in the country. As a result of expansion, the role of Cash Loader has become open at the Nsukka Branch.

Job Title: Bank Cash Loader

Locations: Nsukka, Enugu State

Requirements

Counting of cash
Arranging of cash
Sorting of cash
Sealing of cash bags
Ensuring completeness of cash
Movement of cash
Applicants MUST reside in Nsukka.

Qualification

OND or its equivalent

Experience:

Previous experience as cashier will be of advantage
Previous experience as a bulk-teller will be of advantage
Previous experience dealing with cash

Application Closing Date
7th August, 2014.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with CV's to: recruitment@stresertservices.com using "Nsukka Cash Loader" as the subject of application.

Note: Submissions not properly addressed will not be opened.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
A young graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and just completed his NYSC needs a job preferably administrative jobs within or outside Enugu State. Interested employers can reach on 08034338935 or ephreall@yahoo.com. Thanks...
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
I need it more than u! angry
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mario Consulting - Medical Sales Representatives

Deadline:19 August, 2014

Our client is a key player in Pharmaceutical Industry. Due to diversification, requires suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Medical Sales Representatives

Requirements
*.Bachelor Pharmacy or first degree in Nursing, Physiology OR any of the biological sciences.
*.Candidates must be between 26-30 years of age.
*.The candidates must have passion for selling, believe in concept of job ownership, must exhibit passion for result and must have credible evidence of proven track record.

BENEFITS OF THE POSITIONS:
The positions present good opportunities for robust career growth and development for performing employees.
Remuneration and incentives are attractive and in line with industry
standards.

Interested candidates should send detail CV and contact address (not P. O. Box) and functional phone and e-mail address within 2 weeks to:
HEAD, CORPORATE RESOURCING
MARIO CONSULTING LIMITED
recruitment.marioconsults@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Can smbody link me up wif job? Stayin at home is a vry bad sickeness! Any job at all! put d pay aside. i just nid to b goin out every morning sad
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 5:18am On Aug 12, 2014
liliangmail: Can smbody link me up wif job? Stayin at home is a vry bad sickeness! Any job at all! put d pay aside. i just nid to b goin out every morning sad
Which of the jobs above have you applied for?
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2014
All cry
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by GiftedAgwu: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Please someone should help me abeg I'm really running out of patience. I may hurt myself ooo if care is not taken.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
liliangmail: All cry
You are not serious then.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
At lilian. Its true that there are jobs in Enugu State, Nigeria and the internet, but you have not acknowledge how to find them. However, just drop your email and your course of study, and I will send you some info that can help you. Please, if you cannot defend the course you read or your area of gifting, please do not bother to drop the email. You can create a new email to use, so that you will not start to receive unsolicited emails. Thanks.
liliangmail: All cry
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
very interesting! tanx for ur concern . let me creat d Email dn
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
@ writersmoney....Here is my Email add...nkemonyi14@gmail.com..tanx...looking 4ward to hear from u
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2014
God willing, before 2p.m today, check the email. Thanks.
liliangmail: @ writersmoney....Here is my Email add...nkemonyi14@gmail.com..tanx...looking 4ward to hear from u
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 13, 2014
What did you read in the Uni?
liliangmail: @ writersmoney....Here is my Email add...nkemonyi14@gmail.com..tanx...looking 4ward to hear from u
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2014
writersmoney: ..
liliangmail: ..
I don't know why any genuine and useful info cannot be shared publicly here for the benefit of all.
Let no one come back here to shout scam.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
Tanx so much....i read Accounting...
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Am nt lookin for high paid job thou.....jst nid to strt from smwer ....
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Please, lilian, after I send you the information at no cost, please tell them if it was a scam. Thanks. At tranxo, thanks for your concern.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
Alryt...i will besyds i beliv in Divine connection....
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Goodluck, I have sent it. If you worth your salt, you will be happy what the days ahead will be. God bless Nigeria.
liliangmail: Alryt...i will besyds i beliv in Divine connection....
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
writersmoney: Please, lilian, after I send you the information at no cost, please tell them if it was a scam. Thanks. At tranxo, thanks for your concern.
It will be better if you share what you have publicly here. A lot of people, not only liliangmail, will have some chance to benefit. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
At tranxo. It was her quest to work that got me attracted to her posts, so I just concluded that she actually wants to work. It is the person that continuously cries out that receives help, like the case of blind Bartimeaus. I like her persistence and will. At Lilian, please let me know when you have read the email. If I sent you scam info, report to the house. Goodluck.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tanx...i got ur mail...am so grtful
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
At tranxo, send me your email ,and God willing, I will send you some info before 3p.m tomorrow. You have actually helped the thread to keep moving. God bless Enugu State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Warehouse Employment Test / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / DSS Recruitment Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.