Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. (114815 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by gabsyy: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
dearpiriye:

Do u mean jamb de slip?? I tink u have to go to a jamb accredited registeration centre for that
Yh direct entry slip
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by yun9Neph(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
@dearpiriye did U apply for UNILAG using A levels? What is Ur aggregate score and what course are U going for.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
yun9Neph:
@dearpiriye did U apply for UNILAG using A levels? What is Ur aggregate score and what course are U going for.

Yes,16pts,medicine
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

Yes,16pts,medicine
I know you're already on merit DE list,which school would u prefer?Unilag ?or UI or is it Uniport that is ur 2nd choice?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:
I know you're already on merit DE list,which school would u prefer?Unilag ?or UI or is it Uniport that is ur 2nd choice?

Ui actually...i took uniport in jamb. Not ready to take any chances
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

Ui actually...i took uniport in jamb. Not ready to take any chances

Same here,I'll prefer UI if I was in ur shoes.How was Uniport's admission tin?ur utme score n putme?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:

Same here,I'll prefer UI if I was in ur shoes.How was Uniport's admission tin?ur utme score n putme?

Didnt make it tho...had 254 and 224. Havent been able to wake up from the bad dream tho. I wont be taken sha. Does unilag take 2nd choice and when shuld the list be expected?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

Didnt make it tho...had 254 and 224. Havent been able to wake up from the bad dream tho. I wont be taken sha. Does unilag take 2nd choice and when shuld the list be expected?
wow! Wondering where the 224 came from,it's a bad dream I agree.Under normal circumstances,unilag don't reckon with 2nd choice but ur grade might attract them assuming there is lesser people with ur kinda grade.Anything is possible to them that believe,they might consider you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:
wow! Wondering where the 224 came from,it's a bad dream I agree.Under normal circumstances,unilag don't reckon with 2nd choice but ur grade might attract them assuming there is lesser people with ur kinda grade.Anything is possible to them that believe,they might consider you.

Thank u for that...the way tins r goin i may end up payin acceptance fee twice...well it will all be worth it in d end. I dont know if it may be because i read my alevel texts instead of olevel. God knows best
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

Thank u for that...the way tins r goin i may end up payin acceptance fee twice...well it will all be worth it in d end. I dont know if it may be because i read my alevel texts instead of olevel. God knows best

You mean UI might admit u b4 unilag or vice versa?I think maybe cos u went higher for the jamb prep.,A level.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:

You mean UI might admit u b4 unilag or vice versa?I think maybe cos u went higher for the jamb prep.,A level.

Unilag 1st...if i go by the clearance timetable. U did say de and suppl list shuld be expected after 12th. Yes me too
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

Unilag 1st...if i go by the clearance timetable. U did say de and suppl list shuld be expected after 12th. Yes me too

Okay...Any news on UI's cut off? N do they give cut off for DE A level?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by kidrossy(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2015
@labodinho or anyone knows the cut off mark for jupeb economics dept. 2013 session...pls reply
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:

Okay...Any news on UI's cut off? N do they give cut off for DE A level?
They dont release cutoff but from 15pts u stand a chance. What of unilag? Do u tink alevel cutoff will be the same as jupeb cutoff? Which do they prefer between degree and alevels? Sorry for the questions but havnt been able to see any answers to them on the web
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2015
kidrossy:
@labodinho or anyone knows the cut off mark for jupeb economics dept. 2013 session...pls reply
I don't have that.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

They dont release cutoff but from 15pts u stand a chance. What of unilag? Do u tink alevel cutoff will be the same as jupeb cutoff? Which do they prefer between degree and alevels? Sorry for the questions but havnt been able to see any answers to them on the web
Oh okay.A level cut off might be same as jupeb but if not,then it will reduce by 1pt.
They prefer both unbiased but most prefer unilag degree holder to any other institute.I.e. They shuld have quota for degree n quota for DE so both can have equal chances.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:
Oh okay.A level cut off might be same as jupeb but if not,then it will reduce by 1pt.
They prefer both unbiased but most prefer unilag degree holder to any other institute.I.e. They shuld have quota for degree n quota for DE so both can have equal chances.

Hmmmm...ui prefers alevel tho. Thanks a lot.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

True. A level is UI weak point. The school so much admit student with A level result into D.E
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2015
ibadanfinest:

True. A level is UI weak point. The school so much admit student with A level result into D.E

Weakpoint Hw?? For me if they were not up to par with uis expectations for them they wont prefer them.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

You're welkm,I'll be expecting ur notification of admission.IJN.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
labodinho:

You're welkm,I'll be expecting ur notification of admission.IJN.Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Sheikwonder(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
kidrossy:

From what I heard,2014 9points,2013 5points...but I'm not too certain...
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Sheikwonder:

From what I heard,2014 9points,2013 5points...but I'm not too certain...
You are right. 2013/2014 cut off 5 points while this year 2014/2015 9points
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by kidrossy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
@davbravo are we also gonna be receiving lectures with the utme students also and still write the 100lvl exams...mehn its surely gonna be stressful
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by osayame01: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Someone went to foundation office and they said they have compiled the admission list that they are waiting for further instructions from Jamb but before the end of this week they would have sent it. And the person also said that the additional one point is only for medical students[medicine]. That if you re in other faculty even if you pass the 3 subjects one point would not be added that's what the director said. I hope this is not true sha cuz the additional one point is gonna help a lot of people. God help us
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
kidrossy:
@davbravo are we also gonna be receiving lectures with the utme students also and still write the 100lvl exams...mehn its surely gonna be stressful
No there's a separate classroom for foundation students with AC
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by philoz: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
hello pple..i have many questions to ask about jupeb coz am a uniben aspirant abt to write my entrance exam..would like a candidate to pls drop his whatsapp contact..
pls i need reply urgently..tnxs
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
osayame01:
Someone went to foundation office and they said they have compiled the admission list that they are waiting for further instructions from Jamb but before the end of this week they would have sent it. And the person also said that the additional one point is only for medical students[medicine]. That if you re in other faculty even if you pass the 3 subjects one point would not be added that's what the director said. I hope this is not true sha cuz the additional one point is gonna help a lot of people. God help us
I don't think so, d additional 1point is meant to be for all faculties. I hope it's not true.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
davbravo:

I don't think so, d additional 1point is meant to be for all faculties. I hope it's not true.

If jubep is like alevels and ijmb the one point is for everybody irrespective of faculty as far as u dont get an F or U.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by dearpiriye: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
osayame01:
Someone went to foundation office and they said they have compiled the admission list that they are waiting for further instructions from Jamb but before the end of this week they would have sent it. And the person also said that the additional one point is only for medical students[medicine]. That if you re in other faculty even if you pass the 3 subjects one poinhat's what the director said. I hope this is not true sha cuz the additional one point is gonna help a lot of people. God help us
If jubep is like alevels and ijmb the one point is for everybody irrespective of faculty as far as u dont get an F or U.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

Weakpoint Hw?? For me if they were not up to par with uis expectations for them they wont prefer them.

I don't mean it in the negative sense. I think the school believes in d integrity of the exam.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
osayame01:
Sorry to say but what u are saying is quite wrong and the 1point is a general something for all department and faculties provided there is no F in ur result

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (49) (Reply)

International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.