Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

THE FORGOTTEN TIMES(in Nairaland City) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE FORGOTTEN TIMES(in Nairaland City) (615 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland / The Forgotten People (a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE FORGOTTEN TIMES(in Nairaland City) by twosquare(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
IT is no news that Nairaland was attacked which led to a good loss of valuable information and knowledge which Literature section is also a victim. Although am not quite a fan of Literature section but i do visit it once in a while. Looks like am in the mood of writing fiction. Have decided to put a piece of fiction together which relates to what we are experiencing here in Nairaland city wink Let's see if i can put this through. Kudos to Seun who got Nairaland on her feet once again and also to Nairalanders who stood by this forum.

Now, this piece of fiction will have its characters as Nairalanders with different usernames. Don't be angry oo if you see your username appear here, of course it is just a work of fiction grin Have been thinking, who i am going to use as the main characters: just two usernames that are males. cool Though i have some usernames with me who won't escape the sword of being a character in my fiction...but i need other ones.... WHO WANT TO BE A CHARACTER?

............time ticking..................into the world of fiction.....let's go Nairalanders......
Re: THE FORGOTTEN TIMES(in Nairaland City) by ggrin(f): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
embarassed
Re: THE FORGOTTEN TIMES(in Nairaland City) by amsad19(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
really missed my favourite story #honey moon in d prison... Abeg make u start d fiction we cant wait 4 da bomb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Mirage? (for The Imperfect Woman) / *random Memoirs* / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.