Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

*random Memoirs* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *random Memoirs* (602 Views)

Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 2 / Random Campus True Life Stories . / Random Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*random Memoirs* by Antanananovic: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2014
*PREAMBLE*

I dont know how to do this. I mean, welcoming everybody and blah blah blah just like other writers. I respect them, tho, that is not how I roll. What I cant say is that u will find meanings and similar experiences in my random musings, I am not inspired by anyone, a social movement or revolution, a popular domestic, political and economic event. Not even my f^vkn books and stuffs motivated me to start anything like this. I do not see myself as an artist but then I am sure I will craft a solid identity of meanings in your minds and then you will discover what true art and my quiet inspiration is.

Anyone may barge in on this thread anytime and find peace or deeper understanding. It is my desire that this baby thread will transform into a haven of peace and sanctuary for eager readers. And of course, I appreciate substantive and critical appraisal from anyone and everyone.And finally!
I want to thank God for creating me as a weird and often times controversial dude. My thanks also goes to the owner of Nairaland and his/her team. And also my samsung duos android device, samsung nerds and other ICT geeks around the world. You guys have made communicating very easy and abstract. With that said, I want you all to watch out for this space because I will be updating soon!..

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story By A Nairalander / Get Trapped - The Underworld (series One) On Okadabooks / Seven Mistakes You Must Never Make As A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.