Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,752 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To Get 2014/2015 Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get 2014/2015 Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Forms (1243 Views)

Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Admission List 2015/2016 Released / Commencement Of 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Post UTME Form / 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 2014/2015 Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Forms by ajahexcel(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Here is the detailed procedure to obtain the 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form and the registration procedure for Fed Poly Nekede aptitude test.

This is to inform all prospective applicants that
the Federal Polytechnic Nekede has commenced the online sales
of the following admission forms
ND Evening
ND Weekend
HND Morning
HND Evening
HND Weekend
All interested candidates are to visit the under
listed banks and pay the sum of N7, 000 to
purchase E-transact PINS
Zenith Bank Plc.
Union Bank Plc.
UBA Plc.
Fidelity Bank Plc.
After purchase, applicants are to log on to the
school website
www.federalpolytechnicnekede.edu.ng with the e-
transact PIN and fill their application forms.

Feel Free to ask any question using the comment box and get an almost immediate reply.
SOURCE http://www..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer This Question About WAEC / A Thread On Mass Communication / My Uncle Opened A Shop For Me B/c JAMB Transfered Me. What Do I Do? Pls Help Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.