Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,865 members, 7,851,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Deactivate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deactivate (1014 Views)

seun Why Can't I Deactivate My Account? / Please How Can I Deactivate? / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deactivate by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Only for me to do my guest viewing and found out that data was lost up to 10th jan. Good thing I registered on the 9th or I would never have existed by now. Tried to login in and .......

Am back!!! undecided...
Re: Deactivate by Donkunxex(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
TR0UBLeMaKeR: Only for me to do my guest viewing and found out that data was lost up to 10th jan. Good thing I registered on the 9th or I would never have existed by now. Tried to login in and .......

Am back!!! undecided...

ok so?
Re: Deactivate by HopeAtHand: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Only for me to do my guest viewing and found out that data was lost up to 10th jan. Good thing I registered on the 9th or I would never have existed by now. Tried to login in and .......

Am back!!! undecided...

Is dat you on your profile??

(1) (Reply)

An Advice From The Father To His Son. / When You Teach A Yoruba Boy How To Photoshop. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.