Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (478896 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2014
tbaba1234: Is it true that lesotho is no longer coming due to ebola??

Well, there is nothing confirmed about that. All we know is that they've submitted their itinerary stating today to be the arrival date. So palms will start getting itchy if they default on that.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2014
joseph1013:

Well, there is nothing confirmed about that. All we know is that they've submitted their itinerary stating today to be the arrival date. So palms will start getting itchy if they default on that.

tbaba1234, there you have it. They've refused to arrive.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
joseph1013:

tbaba1234, there you have it. They've refused to arrive.

Does it become a walkover?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
tbaba1234:

Does it become a walkover?

Difficult to say, though it seems they informed CAF. The bone of contention is if CAF actually gave them the go ahead.

We'll have to wait.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Millate01: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2014

MANCHESTER CITY STARLET IHEANACHO INJURED

Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho is sidelined by a hamstring injury, AfricanFootball.com has learnt.

“Kelechi called to tell me he is nursing a hamstring injury,” Flying Eagles coach Manu Garba revealed.

“But he did not tell me how long he will be out for.”

Depending of the severity, a hamstring could sideline a player for between two and six weeks.

Iheanacho shone at the recent pre-season tour of the United States of English Premier League champions City, scoring three goals.

Top City officials have since said such form have interested several other clubs, who want to have the forward on loan.

Iheanacho is expected to sign a professional contract with City when he turns 18 in October.

Midfielder Chidiebere Nwakali is the other Nigeria youngster at the top EPL outfit.

Courtesy 'AfricanFootball.com's
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
[b]
FLYING EAGLES AWAIT CAF ON AYC TICKET

Nigeria’s Flying Eagles will wait on a final verdict from CAF to know if they have qualified for the 2015 African Youth Championship in Senegal.

The Flying Eagles walked over Lesotho in Kaduna on Saturday after the Southern African country failed to show up for the final AYC qualifier first leg.

Lesotho had expressed concerns over the outbreak of Ebola virus disease in Nigeria.

The team will no longer break their training camp in Abuja until a final notice is received from CAF, according to team secretary Aliyu Auwal Ibrahim.

The team have therefore returned to Abuja from Kaduna, where Saturday’s match was to have been played.

CAF are expected to take a final decision on this match based on the reports of the match commissioner from Benin Republic and referees from Senegal, who were all in Kaduna.

The 2015 AYC will be staged by Senegal from March 8 with the top four teams winning berths to the 2015 FIFA U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Courtesy 'AfricanFootball.com'
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
[b]
FLYING EAGLE IFEANYI MATTHEW STEPS FORWARD

Kelechi Iheanacho has already showed what he is capable of at EPL champions Manchester City…Isaac Success is set to make his debut in La Liga and another exciting Nigeria youngster Ifeanyi Matthew could soon get his chance in Europe.

Iheanacho, Success and Matthew are all from a pool of promising talents who are being groomed by coach Manu Garba right from the Nigeria U17 team in 2012.

Iheanacho and Success have hogged the headlines because they are goal scorers, but it is only a question of time before gifted midfielder Matthew will be the one everyone is talking about.

Manu has no doubt about the class of the playmaker they simply know as ‘Ify’.

“He is one of the players I tip to go all the way and play for Nigeria’s Super Eagles for many years,” said the coach, who has won the FIFA U17 World Cup twice, in 2007 and 2013.

“He has great technique, shoots well from around the box, has vision and he delivers good passes, long and short. He is a match winner.”

“His through pass is half a goal. That’s how great his passing game is,” further gushed his coach at El Kanemi Warriors Salisu Yusuf.

El Kanemi Warriors striker Salisu Abdullahi has scored six goals in his debut season in the Nigerian top flight and he credits four of them to the midfielder.

Matthew is most certainly one of the hottest prospects in also his first season in the Nigeria Premier League.

He has played 11 matches and scored two goals for his Maiduguri club.

“The league has been very demanding both physically and mentally for me, but I can’t complain because this is what I have always wanted to do,” he said.

“I still have a lot to learn, but I am willing to work hard so as to go very far in my career and I know all the sacrifices will be rewarded in good time.”

It was vintage ‘Ify’ as Nigeria U20 team, the Flying Eagles, stream rolled Tanzania 6-1 on aggregate to qualify for the final round of the 2015 African Youth Championship.

He simply displayed his all-round game, falling deep into the defence, fetching and carrying to set up at least three of the goals against the out-classed Tanzanians.

And he himself was only denied a goal when his effort from distance crashed against the post in the return match in Kaduna.

In August, Lesotho pulled out of the final AYC qualifiers and the Flying Eagles are now on course for a record seventh continental trophy in Senegal in March.

“We are hopeful of victory,” predicted the team’s midfield maestro.

“But we also know that Nigeria will be the team to beat and so we have to be very prepared for anything in Senegal.”

And this Flying Eagle sporting jersey No 15 will again take his place among the stars.

Courtesy 'AfricanFootball.com's

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
[b]
MUSA YAHAYA SHINES FOR SPURS

Nigeria U20 winger Musa Yahaya is fast proving his class at English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur, AfricanFootball.com can specially report

The player of Mutunchi Football Academy of Kaduna told AfricanFootball.com: “I am happy that I have been pulling my weight in England.

“I have so far scored four goals in seven matches and provided many assists playing for the Spurs U21s.

“I have also been given the chance to train with the main squad.”

He further revealed he does not expect to return to the country till at least the end of October for a short break.

Musa Yahaya, who has been compared to Brazil star Neymar, was one of the stand-out performers as Nigeria won a record fourth FIFA U17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates last November.

He has since been capped at U20 level, scoring two goals in a 2015 African Youth Championship qualifier against Tanzania.

He is expected to sign a pro contract next year when he would have turned 18.

[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Let's keep this momentum and I'm confident we are taking it all come 2018.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Flying Eagles trio for Czech trials

Flying Eagles stars Zaharadeen Bello, Abdullahi Alfa and Akinjide Idowu are set to attend trials in Czech Republic, it has been gathered.

“They will soon be attending trials in Czech Republic,” confirmed one of the representatives of the players.

All three players featured at last year’s FIFA U17 World Cup in United Arab Emirates, where Nigeria won a record fourth championship in style.

Midfielders Alfa and Idowu only recently returned from trials in Norway with Idowu has also been on trials in Sweden earlier.

This will be the first European trials for Dabo Babes of Kano defender Zaharadeen.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Czech ke? What will they do in that country?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nigeria U20 goalkeeper Dele Alampasu has said his quest to return to school may mean a reduced offer by Belgian club Genk.

Alampasu has been on a second round of trials at Genk and sources close to the Lagos-born shot stopper have now informed AfricanFootball.com that Genk may well offer a reduced offer because of his insistence to combine football with his schooling.

“Alampasu may be given a reduced deal by Genk because he has insisted he wishes to combine school with football and the Belgian club maintain they want him to be a full-time professional,” a source told AfricanFootball.com

Alampasu’s first spell on trials with Genk was prematurely ended after a knee injury in training which required surgery.

The tall shot stopper was the best goalkeeper at last year’s U17 World Cup in UAE and was also on the squad to the 2014 CHAN in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
[b]
Chidera Ezeh Professes Love For Porto

Nigeria Under-20 international Chidera Ezeh says he is delighted to be a Porto player and already feels at home at the Portuguese setup thanks to the encouragement he has received from compatriot Mikel Agu.

Not only are both youngsters midfield players, Mikel Agu was one also of the best kept secrets of Porto, and did not sign a professional contract until he clocked 18, having joined the club at the age of 16.

“We see often. Mikel Agu is a nice guy, he has made me feel at home and spoke to me on how he coped when he first came to Porto. And because of that, I really learnt so much from him. I know I have to be focused here,” Chidera Ezeh told SL10.ng.

“I admire Ronaldo and Messi but I don't want to be like them. I am created for a specific purpose, so I want to be who God says I will be.”

After Chidera Ezeh's exploits at the 2013 FIFA Under-17s, he was courted by a host of clubs across Europe including Lazio and Arsenal, but he decided to pitch his tent at the Estádio do Dragão.

The 16-year-old, who has fully recovered from a hamstring complaint he picked up on international duty, has spoken openly about his love for Porto.

“I love this team with so much passion. I didn't join Porto because of the money, rather I came here to develop and learn. And by His grace, surely I must have a good and bright future here,” he added.

“I am happy to be here because I am wanted by the team. There is nothing like staying where you are wanted, so I am so happy being in one of the biggest clubs in the world.

“I am not here by my power, rather it's God's grace and mercies, seriously I'm happy. I am so happy to bounce back in the field training after my hamstring injury.”

The starlet made six appearances for the Golden Eaglets at last year's FIFA Under-17s, scoring once in the 3-0 defeat of Sweden in the semifinal.

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
[b]
Negredo's Departure Brightens Iheanacho Man City Chance

Talented Nigeria teen Kelechi Iheanacho, who is expected to join Manchester City when he turns 18 in October, has received a boost in his bid to force a way into the main team at the Etihad with the expected departure of Alvaro Negredo.

Respected Sunday Mirror correspondent Simon Mullock says if no replacement is signed for Valencia bound Alvaro Negredo then the club must be very confident of securing a work permit for Iheanacho in October.

As it stands now Iheanacho is yet to fulfil the requirement of playing in the English Premier League as he isn't qualified yet as he hasn't played in 75% on Nigeria games the past two years.

However, the premiership champions can get a work permit for the Nigerian if they appeal to th home office using the special talent rule.

Iheanacho reputation as the best player at the last Under-17 world cup will aid their argument for a work permit, but in the past previous World youth top stars like Carlos Vela when he signed for Arsenal wasn't granted a work permit despite his Under-17 world cup exploits.

Already the talented teen has enhanced his reputation with a strong showing with Manchester City during their tour of the USA scoring twice to the delight of Manuel Pelligrini and AC Milan coach Fillipo Inzaghi.

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Video highlight of Issac Success La Liga debut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsCDtlbJokk
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
[b]Success Sets Record

Granada's ‘new kid on the block’ Isaac Success etched his name into the Andalusian outfit's folklore when he became the youngest player to debut for them in La Liga, after he started and completed Sunday's game against Elche.

The Nigeria youth international might be a household name back in Africa, having emerged top scorer at the 2013 CAF Under-17 championship, but he announced his arrival on the world stage with an imperious display against Elche.

Unfazed by the spotlight, Success was a handful for Elche's defenders, with the highlight of his display being his assist to Fran Rico, who netted the game's opening goal in the 81st minute.

“I feel great to be the youngest player to play for Granada in La Liga. I'm a young boy but my heart is big when it comes to the round leather game,” Success told SL10.ng.

“I celebrate and give thanks to God because at my age it is not easy to play in the La Liga and perform well.”

Following his official debut last weekend, Success, a product of BJ Foundation Academy, beat the previous record held by Santi Antonaya, which the retired midfielder set 42 years ago when he took to the pitch against Real Zaragoza.

The Nigerian starlet made his debut at the age of 18 years, 7 months and 24 days, while Santi Antonaya first starred for Granada aged 18 years and 11 months.

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Saw parts of the game, the boy has a big future. He did not look out of place at all.!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
tbaba1234: Saw parts of the game, the boy has a big future. He did not look out of place at all.!

He did score a goal that was rightfully disallowed. Great movement on and off the ball.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
joseph1013:

He did score a goal that was rightfully disallowed. Great movement on and off the ball.

Yes, I saw that
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014

F/EAGLES ACE ABUBAKAR TRIES OUT AT SEVILLA

Flying Eagles defender Aliyu Abubakar is now undergoing trials at Spanish La Liga side Sevilla after trying out at Anderlecht of Belgium recently.

The big central defender, who could also play as a defensive midfielder, has already undergone trials in Sweden and Ukraine.

He was part of the team who won Nigeria a record fourth FIFA U17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates last year.

The player from Mutunchi Football Academy in Kaduna has also been capped at U20 level.

Courtesy 'Africanfootball.com'

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
[b]
IHEANACHO ENJOYING HIS TIME AT COLOMBUS CREW - OFFICIAL

Kelechi Iheanacho is enjoying his time training with MLS side Colombus Crew, officials said. Colombus coach Gregg Berhalter said the Nigeria youngster, who is on the books of EPL champions Manchester City, is shaping up at his latest base, but there are no plans to sign him up.

"He's enjoying himself," Berhalter said. "The guys have embraced him; he's doing a good job."

The move to the Crew was brokered by one of Berhalter's old USMNT friends Claudio Reyna, the director of football operations at New York City Football Club, the MLS expansion club that is partially-owned by the same group that runs English Premier club Manchester City.

"Basically, we're providing training from an individual...He's here getting fit, getting sharp, training in a good atmosphere where he can learn. That's what it's about," disclosed the Colombus coach.

"[Iheanacho] wanted a place to train. [Manchester City] approached us. … He wanted to play at a club and train, and I guess we have similar philosophies, values, so we said we'd be glad to help out."

Iheanacho, who is staying in a hotel in Columbus, will be around until mid-October, according to Berhalter.

Courtesy 'Africanfootball.com's
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
[b]
FLYING EAGLES MUSTAPHA ABDULLAHI GETS GRANADA CHANCE

Flying Eagles left-back Mustapha Abdullahi has got a big chance to join Spanish La Liga side Granada CF, AfricanFootball.com can specially reveal.

The Spotlight of Katsina defender flew out of Nigeria Thursday night to Spain, where he will undergo trials for a pro contract with Granada.

“'Musty' is already 18 and so he is at Granada to try out for a professional contract,” a source informed AfricanFootball.com

“Granada need a left-back immediately and if he impressed, he will get a contract.”

Mustapha featured at last year’s African U17 Championship in Morocco and has established himself at left back in the current Nigeria U20 team, the Flying Eagles.

He is fast, highly spirited and loves to drive forward to join the attack.

Nigeria youngsters Isaac Success and Uche Agbo are already at Granada with Success already making his long-awaited debut this season.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Kudos to you joseph for the good work. Come WC2018, with these boys fully baked Naija will be a force.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2014
onirugbon1: Kudos to you joseph for the good work. Come WC2018, with these boys fully baked Naija will be a force.

Na wetin me just cool down dey wait for be that oo. If nigeria never break up b4 then sha.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
django1:

Na wetin me just cool down dey wait for be that oo. If nigeria never break up b4 then sha.

cheesy
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
[b]
Tottenham Hires English Teacher For Yahaya
Tottenham Hotspur Hire English Language Teacher For Musa Yahaya

The agent of Nigeria youth international Musa Yahaya has revealed that Tottenham Hotspur have hired an English teacher for his client in order for him to communicate better with his teammates.

The attacker midfielder has been practicing with the Spurs Development squad since July.

It was noticed at the start of the exercise that he barely spoke the English language, and could not understand basic instructions being passed by the coaches.

''Tottenham Hotspur have hired an English teacher for Musa Yahaya. The lady speaks Hausa and English, so it's easy for Musa to understand what is being taught. She comes three times a week to tutor him,'' agent Babawo Mohammed told SL10.ng.

''Before now, he spoke only Hausa and little Nigerian pidgin English, but he has improved now. During training, he wasn't really understanding what they were telling him to do.''

Babawo Mohammed, who handles the affairs of several Nigerian youth internationals, has also disclosed that the White Hart Lane outfit have adequately met all the needs of the ex Golden Eaglets star.

''On the pitch, they are highly impressed with his performance. He is staying in their club house and they take care of his feeding . A vehicle picks him from the club house and takes him to training every day,'' he added.

Tottenham Hotspur will continue to watch Musa Yahaya at close quarters until he becomes eligible to be granted a work permit.

The sixteen year old has cancelled the agreement he had with Celta Vigo, which had stipulated that his sporting rights will remain on their books until he clocks 18.

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'
[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Na wa oo. The boy no go school at all?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
[b]
SIASIA SAYS IHEANACHO RIPE FOR EAGLES

Ex-Nigeria coach Samson Siasia has joined the clamour for Nigeria to cap Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho because he is good enough to play for the Eagles.

Iheanacho has already been capped at U20 and U17 levels.

He is presently training with MLS club Colombus Crew and will be loaned out by City in January.

And Siasia told AfricanFootball.com the forward, who will be 18 next month, can make the grade at full international level now.

"I think he is good to go for the Eagles," Siasia said.

"He's been to Man City's training tours. We saw how well he blended with the big boys at City.

"So, I think if they gave him a chance to be a part of this present Super Eagles with everyone lamenting that the team lack creativity in the middle of the park, I think he would do a good job."

Siasia added: "If you see the collection of players at Man City, you would agree that they are world-class, Yaya Toure, Edin Dzeko, Sergio Aguero name them, and the young lad fitted in and even scored.

“For me, I think if he were given a chance in the Eagles, he would do well.”

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Nice work Joseph .... I've always been following ur update on this thread.

Iheanacho will do well if they allow him to play a free role in d super Eagles .... But some coach sees it as old style of football .

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by phreakabit(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
joseph1013: [b]
SIASIA SAYS IHEANACHO RIPE FOR EAGLES

Ex-Nigeria coach Samson Siasia has joined the clamour for Nigeria to cap Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho because he is good enough to play for the Eagles.

Iheanacho has already been capped at U20 and U17 levels.

He is presently training with MLS club Colombus Crew and will be loaned out by City in January.

And Siasia told AfricanFootball.com the forward, who will be 18 next month, can make the grade at full international level now.

"I think he is good to go for the Eagles," Siasia said.

"He's been to Man City's training tours. We saw how well he blended with the big boys at City.

"So, I think if they gave him a chance to be a part of this present Super Eagles with everyone lamenting that the team lack creativity in the middle of the park, I think he would do a good job."

Siasia added: "If you see the collection of players at Man City, you would agree that they are world-class, Yaya Toure, Edin Dzeko, Sergio Aguero name them, and the young lad fitted in and even scored.

“For me, I think if he were given a chance in the Eagles, he would do well.”

[/b]

Make him settle ground Jor. . . Owo coach, abi na Iwo big boss?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
[b]
Current World U-17 Champions To Receive National Award

Most Valuable Player at the last FIFA U17 World Cup, and Manchester City youngster, Kelechi Iheanacho will receive a national award from President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan on September 29, in Abuja.

Also on the list of recipients of the national award are other members of the conquering Golden Eaglets class of 2013, as well as coaches and backroom staff of the team.

Also included in the awards list are, highest goal scorer and MVP at the 2014 FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada, Asisat Oshoala, and captain of the side, Patience Okaeme.

However, despite talks of being a possible recipient, immediate past President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Aminu Maigari was conspicuously missing from the list.

List of recipients and class of awards:

Manu Garba, OFR (OON)

Peter Dedevbo-coach, 2014 U20 women's team (OON)

Emmanuel Amuneke-assistant coach, 2013 U17(MFR)

Nduka Ugbade-assistant coach, 2013 U17(MFR)

Emeka Amadi - Golden Eaglets goalkeeper trainer (MFR)

Patience Okaeme - captain of U20 women's team (MFR)

Egbaiyelo Temitayo - team secretary, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Ayodeji Olarinoye - team doctor, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Gabriel Oyenuga - team physiotherapist, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Morakinyo Abodunrin -team media officer, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Suleiman Abubakar - team coordinator, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Mohammed Kafa - equipment manager, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Musa Muhammed - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Sunday Alampasu - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Abdulazeez Abubakar - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Uzoho Odinaka - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Zaharadeen Bello - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Aliu Abubakar - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Obasi Chigozie - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Musa Yahaya - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Samuel Godwin Okon - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Chidiebere Nwakali - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Akinjide Idowu - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Salihu A. Baba - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Godwin Saviour - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Alfa Abdullahi - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Makanjuola Habeeb - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Chidera Ezeh - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Success Isaac - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Kelechi Iheanacho - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Awoniyi Taiwo - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Dennis Okon Nya - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Japhet Raymond - player, 2013 national under 17 football team (MON)

Asisat Oshoala - highest goal scorer, 2014 under 20 FIFA female football competition (MON)

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.