Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

'While' Nairaland Was Down - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'While' Nairaland Was Down (1392 Views)

This Is What You Will See On Mods Inbox, If Messaging On Nairaland Was Easy / If Nairaland Was A Church.... / ...if Nairaland Was A Country.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
So Nairaland was 'out of reach' for days, and I just thought we should have some fun regarding what transpired within those few days.
Firstly, its no news that this site has become something addictive to some fellows, more like the e- codeine. Lol. So in my head, I just pictured some notable and controversial persona on Nairaland, and how their lives must have turned out during those days.

Babymama: She visited the site via her iPhone5 smartphone. Disappointed at what she saw, she realised the site was down. Tried again 20mins later with same result. Revisited an hour later this time expectant, but site was still unavailable. This continued for the rest of the day. She became nervous. After 3days without result, reality kissed her, alas she's all but a nobody. A lonely working class wife. It dawned on her that her 'virtual' popularity and charismatic e-leadership and verve, all ends at the swipe of her screen. undecided cry
*Jokes*

2 Likes

Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chaircover: Got home from work and decided to visit Nairaland family section as usual to give her usual motherly advice on marital issues. Lol
Site unavailable was the response.
She stopped to attend to other pressing household needs. Visited several hours later, status quo.
The next day, she visited again and the site was still down. She then breath a sigh of relief, "At least I will take a long overdue break. And focus on other issues. This site takes a large chunk of my personal study time. If I dedicate the time I use online for other targets, I'd have achieved most of my goals this year". In a corner of her heart, she prayed for the site to be back. tongue
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dayokanu
Dayo aka e-warrior
After 4days of Nairaland being out, Dayo paid more attention to his studies and part time job as a cleaner. He covered more chapters than he had in the past 2weeks, and was impressed and motivated. But on the flipside, he realised he was stuck in a strange country, with less black people than Finland, speaking a language he didn't understand, just to study a course we've never heard of in Nigeria. His dear Nairaland, a place he seeks refuge and communicates with Nigerians to remain sane was gone. Lol. *Jokkes* embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Jamie77:
Sexkillz aka Jamie77. To him, it was more like payback is a biaatch. He was ecstatic!
We all know why. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Obinoscopy:
It dawned on our long standing Mod that his dear Nairaland might not be the same again.
It was a sad reality. Thankfully, he has a good job at a Nigerian agency. But we all know how these places are, little or nothing to do during work hours. So he sleeps his sorrows away, hoping for a better day, or rather how to get a babe. Lol tongue cheesy
*Jokes*
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Mynd 44:
Nairaland's 'king of online'. Always online. This was a sad period for him because, for a young lad with such good english connotation skill, active imagination, coupled with apt ability to portray and convert his thoughts into writing, he will once again be confined to the unsociable, unapproachable, and perpetually shy lifestyle, which is not surprising for a 200level student of Ayo Babalola University, Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:
Saga Saga, reminds me of a popular Nigerian actor and comedian who controversially 'decamped' from one telecom giant to another.
He felt Seun didn't do enough to secure the site from e-hazards. Started heaping blames on the poor management of the platform and stated categorically that Nigerians don't manage projects effectively. "Seun should have backed up the data in the cloud for f*cks sake"
He secretly regretted not telling his longtime crush Kandikane how much he cares, and how his only way of expressing himself was to shout and bully to get her attention.
shocked
*jokes*
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
She adjusted rather quickly to the situation. Continued with her work as a school teacher with more focus. Turned her attention to blogs and gossip sites while assisting her sister at her store in Oyingbo market selling Soup items. cheesy
Badosky!
*Jokes*
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Sagamite(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Duke_Nija: Sagamite:
Saga Saga, reminds me of a popular Nigerian actor and comedian who controversially 'decamped' from one telecom giant to another.
He felt Seun didn't do enough to secure the site from e-hazards. Started heaping blames on the poor management of the platform and stated categorically that Nigerians don't manage projects effectively. "Seun should have backed up the data in the cloud for f*cks sake"
He secretly regretted not telling his longtime crush Kandikane how much he cares, and how his only way of expressing himself was to shout and bully to get her attention.
shocked
*jokes*

So you just use style use my name dey enter Seun. grin
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by DukeNija(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

So you just use style use my name dey enter Seun. grin

Lol. I no talk am o
Seun still dey recover from the shock say village people wan comot bread from him mouth. tongue cheesy
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Duke_Nija: Idowuogbo:
She adjusted rather quickly to the situation. Continued with her work as a school teacher with more focus. Turned her attention to blogs and gossip sites while assisting her sister at her store in Oyingbo market selling Soup items. cheesy
Badosky!
*Jokes*
U monkey grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U monkey grin grin
sad
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Acidosis:
sad
Kilode?
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Kilode?
I miss you like kilode
cheesy
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Jamie87(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Duke_Nija: Jamie77:
Sexkillz aka Jamie77. To him, it was more like payback is a biaatch. He was ecstatic!
We all know why. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2014
Acidosis:
I miss you like kilode
cheesy
Awwww....lol embarassed
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Awwww....lol embarassed
Yea, hope ure good? smiley
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by GSKing: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2014
I've deactivated this account nah, kilo n sele? grin
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Odunharry(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2014
GSKing: I've deactivated this account nah, kilo n sele? grin
welcome back...dead monikers have risen..
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Acidosis:
Yea, hope ure good? smiley
I'm good oooo....na u b dat jideofor guy for Fb?
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Awwww ....lol embarassed
Mama, na U be this??shocked

Thank God say i found U again oo...
The Lord is good mehncheesy
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm good oooo....na u b dat jideofor guy for Fb?
grin grin No oo, I no comment for Fb page o,
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
can help but laugh grin
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by ifex370(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
why my name no follow na angry

abi una no no me? angry
Re: 'While' Nairaland Was Down by tunshe: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Duke_Nija: So Nairaland was 'out of reach' for days, and I just thought we should have some fun regarding what transpired within those few days.
Firstly, its no news that this site has become something addictive to some fellows, more like the e- codeine. Lol. So in my head, I just pictured some notable and controversial persona on Nairaland, and how their lives must have turned out during those days.

Babymama: She visited the site via her iPhone5 smartphone. Disappointed at what she saw, she realised the site was down. Tried again 20mins later with same result. Revisited an hour later this time expectant, but site was still unavailable. This continued for the rest of the day. She became nervous. After 3days without result, reality kissed her, alas she's all but a nobody. A lonely working class wife. It dawned on her that her 'virtual' popularity and charismatic e-leadership and verve, all ends at the swipe of her screen. undecided cry
*Jokes*

Fact file!

(1) (Reply)

Hope You Have Not Forgotten Dhiz Dayz??(read THIS) / Very Seeious: Missing Girl-friend / if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.