Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Importation Of Power Banks - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Importation Of Power Banks (2114 Views)

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
hello guys am a student of UNIZIK, I just want a means of getting little money to sustain my self here not just depending on what i get from my people alone.
So i am planing to start Importation business from aliexpress

I want to import mobile POWER BANKS and sell in in the campus as many people now don't have it here..

Please I need some advice.
Is this a good Idea? Is the Power Bank importation Good?

I need suggestions

Thanks

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by cbrass(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Bro I won't advice u to import from that site...unless u know a trusted supplier u see there

1 Like

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by dragnet: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2014
cbrass: Bro I won't advice u to import from that site...unless u know a trusted supplier u see there
seconded ...
and must it be powerbank? the market is flooded already, try to focus on other areas.

2 Likes

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2014
dragnet:
seconded ...
and must it be powerbank? the market is flooded already, try to focus on other areas.
Thanks Guys for your interest, please which other areas do you suggest I go into?
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2014
cbrass: Bro I won't advice u to import from that site...unless u know a trusted supplier u see there
Thanks Guys for your interest, please which other
areas do you suggest I go into?
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by princeuk21(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2014
princeuk21: kOBOMART CAN HELP YOU OUT https://www.nairaland.com/1552701/kobomart-store-collection-quality-products
thanks But I think is still on power Banks, am not a newbie in importing Goods from Aliexpress, my problem is wat I will import that will sell fast
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by princeuk21(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Kericoo: thanks But I think is still on power Banks, am not a newbie in importing Goods from Aliexpress, my problem is wat I will import that will sell fast
ok, just do your research very well. i got some good looking wrist watch and they are selling very well https://www.nairaland.com/1789752/2014-powerful-classic-geneva-silicone . But do your research i believe you will find. Good luck
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
princeuk21: ok, just do your research very well. i got some good looking wrist watch and they are selling very well https://www.nairaland.com/1789752/2014-powerful-classic-geneva-silicone . But do your research i believe you will find. Good luck
Thanks bro
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by nicolewtang: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
if you all use smartphone without replacement battery and use phone to play game or watch TV, it is definately important .
for student , small capacity power bank is better , lower cost and can solve phone die out of battery .
there are too much fake power bank in market , if you decide to do this business , contact us , we will provide you technology support and
high quality power bank to develop your business sales@green-promotionals.com.
Kericoo: hello guys am a student of UNIZIK, I just want a means of getting little money to sustain my self here not just depending on what i get from my people alone.

I want to import mobile POWER BANKS and sell in in the campus as many people now don't have it here..

I need suggestions

Thanks
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by cbrass(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
nicolewtang: if you all use smartphone without replacement battery and use phone to play game or watch TV, it is definately important .
for student , small capacity power bank is better , lower cost and can solve phone die out of battery .
there are too much fake power bank in market , if you decide to do this business , contact us , we will provide you technology support and

Is your price affordable?
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
nicolewtang: if you all use smartphone without replacement battery and use phone to play game or watch TV, it is definately important .
what is your Price Range?
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by cantell(m): 1:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Go to alaba international or computer village and buy ur power banks. No need importing cos the prices might end up being the same. If I had the chance, I would be selling stuff like that.
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 1:43am On Jul 01, 2014
cantell: Go to alaba international or computer village and buy ur power banks. No need importing cos the prices might end up being the same. If I had the chance, I would be selling stuff like that.
The price will never be the same, cos those people import it also from chaina

1 Like

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by nicolewtang: 3:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Kericoo: what is your Price Range?
depend on capacity and PCB and other material , base on the safety standard, up to US$1.28 (1200mah can charger iphone4 0.5-0.6times) .
first make sure your budget and power demand .

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by nicolewtang: 3:32am On Jul 01, 2014
cbrass:

Is your price affordable?

definately ,we are trying to find reseller in Negiria with supportive price. best important thing is that we donn't sell power bank with fake capactity
we are factory , as per the transport charger to Nigeria , we have quantity limit like 50pcs.

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by cantell(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Kericoo: The price will never be the same, cos those people import it also from chaina
yeah right! Unless you are importing more than 200 pcs, they are your best bet! But you can ignore my advice and do as you wish. It's ur choice. Kpatakpata na ur money go waste not mine.

1 Like

Re: Importation Of Power Banks by cbrass(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2014
nicolewtang:

definately ,we are trying to find reseller in Negiria with supportive price. best important thing is that we donn't sell power bank with fake capactity
we are factory , as per the transport charger to Nigeria , we have quantity limit like 50pcs.

50 Wao that's going to be expenxive, well it depends on how much each will cost
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by balogunsam(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
cbrass:

bro, I've been into importation for a few years and to be realistic, what the other person said about buying here is actually true...to an extent. if you want to buy 5-10 pieces, your cost may not be justified by d time u buy and it has to be shipped to where you are which I presume is in the east. if you were to be in Lagos, it'd be better. deals with free shipping may save u cost but for quality in relation to low order quantity, it may be okay to purchase here from bulk importers/wholesalers then expand from there but since you said you're not a newbie with importation, i'd say you can take the leap too but make your research yourself,dont believe any chinko telling you he's looking for resellers/distributors.
good luck.
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Kericoo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
balogunsam:

bro, I've been into importation for a few years and to be realistic, what the other person said about buying here is actually true...to an extent. if you want to buy 5-10 pieces, your cost may not be justified by d time u buy and it has to be shipped to where you are which I presume is in the east. if you were to be in Lagos, it'd be better. deals with free shipping may save u cost but for quality in relation to low order quantity, it may be okay to purchase here from bulk importers/wholesalers then expand from there but since you said you're not a newbie with importation, i'd say you can take the leap too but make your research yourself,dont believe any chinko telling you he's looking for resellers/distributors.
good luck.
Thanks Bro, Don't mind those people looking for whom will take their goods out from their Stock.. I av bn buying stuffs and I use free shipping.. I just hope Dis power bank sells also like my other goods that I import.
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by nicolewtang: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2014
cbrass:

depend on power bank , 5600mah , up to US$5 ,bigger quantity, less delivery cost , we only provide fedex/UPS delivery , it is fast ,
can handle after-sale easily
you can go to aliexpress, dhgate to find different supplier with more risk, or find one long-time trusted supplier to get stable quality products.
I can tell you our cost of cheapest 1200mah power bank is US$1.1(without shipping) , figure it in your mind who is liar
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by nicolewtang: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2014
balogunsam:

good luck.

Let me ask , don't you purchase from chinese ?if you are wholesale ,we can talk further , we are factory and we have condition to protect our customer
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2014
nicolewtang:

Let me ask , don't you purchase from chinese ?if you are wholesale ,we can talk further , we are factory and we have condition to protect our customer
Where is ur factory?
Contact me so we can discuss about ur products.
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by nicolewtang: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2014
definately china , where else you can get such price
How can i contact you ?
add my skype: nicole.wtang tel: 86-0755-88826595

ninz: Where is ur factory?
Contact me so we can discuss about ur products.
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
nicolewtang: definately china , where else you can get such price
How can i contact you ?
add my skype: nicole.wtang tel: 86-0755-88826595

Am not on skype. letz do email and bbm via my signature
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by smatadex(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2014
ninz: Am not on skype. letz do email and bbm via my signature

I also want to import power banks but am having problem finding trusted seller. Plx I need ur help on it.
Re: Importation Of Power Banks by smatadex(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Kericoo: hello guys am a student of UNIZIK, I just want a means of getting little money to sustain my self here not just depending on what i get from my people alone.

I need suggestions

Thanks

Guy abeg drop me ur contact.

(1) (Reply)

OVER 180 HD Android Games Available For Sale At A Cheap Rate! / Ubiquiti Rocket M 2X2 MIMO 2.4ghz Base Station / Revoflex Xtreme (Fitness Equipment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.