Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC (15553 Views)

What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? / New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2014
Burger01: Etisalat no dey the list?

Nope... There data plan subscription is on a high side smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Burger01(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2014
Mrguru:

Nope... There data plan subscription is on a high side smiley
OK.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 2:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Burger01:
OK.

smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by cutiepie25(f): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2014
hi, please how do I make my sim eligible? am using airtel and I would like to subscribe for this plan. thanks.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
cutiepie25: hi, please how do I make my sim eligible? am using airtel and I would like to subscribe for this plan. thanks.

Don't kniw for now, but would get back to u later smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Following....btw, the link u provided for Glo is not working and again I noticed the 4gb plan for airtel doesn't go normally any more. It's like there is a higher rate(/tariff) imposed on it if your device isn't a blackberry. I've used it twice in a row now.

Working well smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by kabasa77(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls Op which data subscription is best for ipads? I realised no body talks about ios subscriptions here!
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2014
kabasa77: Pls Op which data subscription is best for ipads? I realised no body talks about ios subscriptions here!

I'd advice you go for the Airtel subscription, but if you're a working type that have more time at nights, then the MTN mid-night plan is well recommended for you.. However the midnight package gives you 1.5GB which can be accessed durning the day period
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mustack: mine isn't working pls help me out.

Which of them?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Burger01:
OK.

smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2014
cutiepie25: hi, please how do I make my sim eligible? am using airtel and I would like to subscribe for this plan. thanks.
sad
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sijo01: ****following****
smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Debeloved87(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2014
pls I need help here..... my Bb got spoilt and I still av active mtn bis on my mtn sim card. how can I deactivate the bis because i want to reactivate the mtn night plan. I av tried using the bis on my android tab, but its not going. I av called dier customer center yet they refuse to answer for like two wks now.... pls ur suggestions are needed.thanks.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by bardrick: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Alikaxon: Airtel is probably the cheapest..... 4GB and for 2 months
not sure, I actually did 2gb on airtel and it didn't last me 5days.!
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Jasper14(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2014
plz pals can anyone tell me how to configure airtel bis to work on iphone os? so inquisitive.... angry
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Bankscody233(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jasper14: plz pals can anyone tell me how to configure airtel bis to work on iphone os? so inquisitive.... angry

Wow.. Mine is rocking... set Apn to internet.ng.airtel.com smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Dygeasy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Debeloved87: pls I need help here..... my Bb got spoilt and I still av active mtn bis on my mtn sim card. how can I deactivate the bis because i want to reactivate the mtn night plan. I av tried using the bis on my android tab, but its not going. I av called dier customer center yet they refuse to answer for like two wks now.... pls ur suggestions are needed.thanks.
Send EXPIRE to 21600.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 4:16am On Aug 05, 2014
Dygeasy: Send EXPIRE to 21600.

Hmm smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Sijo01(f): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Mrguru:
smiley

Please does the glo Bis still works on android?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Sijo01:

Yhup smiley
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Deshannel(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Mrguru:
Yhup smiley
Mrguru:
Yhup smiley
Mrguru:
Yhup smiley
please how do I use the Glo bis without changing IMEI
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by moshoodn(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alikaxon: Airtel is probably the cheapest..... 4GB and for 2 months
Can 4GB last you for two months?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2014
moshoodn:
Can 4GB last you for two months?
Yh, the 4GB lasts for 2Months
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Mrguru(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Sijo01:

Yhup
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by publicenemy(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Mrguru:

Yhup

pls i want to know what data plan i can use for my laptop pls....cheap and fast one and if there i any cheat i can use as well...i am currently using swift night,3500 for 2gig,,,its pretty expensive for my pocket...pls help
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Sijo01(f): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Mrguru:

Yhup

I don't use BB, finding it difficult to borrow to do the subscription process. Am using the mtn night plan. I only enjoy the additional data bundle cos I hardly come online at night sad
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by publicenemy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sijo01:

I don't use BB, finding it difficult to borrow to do the subscription process. Am using the mtn night plan. I only enjoy the additional data bundle cos I hardly come online at night sad

pls reply me:
pls i want to know what data plan i can use for my laptop pls....cheap and fast one and if there i any cheat i can use as well...i am currently using swift night,3500 for 2gig,,,its pretty expensive for my pocket...pls help
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Sijo01(f): 1:37am On Sep 08, 2014
publicenemy:

pls reply me:

I will advise you mention Op for guidance or read the first page of this thread. Am currently using mtn night plan (2500). it's quite inconveniencing.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by publicenemy(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Sijo01:

I will advise you mention Op for guidance or read the first page of this thread. Am currently using mtn night plan (2500). it's quite inconveniencing.

Thanks....pls how many gig is the night plan and what what time does it start and end,and how is it inconveniencing?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by Sijo01(f): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
publicenemy:

Thanks....pls how many gig is the night plan and what what time does it start and end,and how is it inconveniencing?

3gig and 1.5gig extra.
The 3gig can only be use between the hours of 9pm-6am daily while the extra data can be use any time of the day.
Its inconveniencing because I have to stay up late just to use from the 3gig. I'v since finished my extra data and my subscription expires tomorrow, still have 2.50gig unused data.
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by publicenemy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sijo01:

3gig and 1.5gig extra.
The 3gig can only be use between the hours of 9pm-6am daily while the extra data can be use any time of the day.
Its inconveniencing because I have to stay up late just to use from the 3gig. I'v since finished my extra data and my subscription expires tomorrow, still have 2.50gig unused data.

Thats quite inconveniencing,9pm till 6am.
I currently use swift wireless night plan 3500 for 5gig. 6pm till 8am.

What do you think?

And its ur mtn fast?
Re: 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC by aigjoey(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Sijo01:

3gig and 1.5gig extra.
u don't have to stay up late... all u need do is to make sure ur data is on 24hrs. don't try to disconnect it at all. then u can brows for 24hrs non stop with the same speed and accuracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed / Nigeria’s Internet Users Reduce By 81,415 – NCC / How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.