Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! (14466 Views)

Graduate Trainees In Beloxxi Industries Agbara / Beloxxi Industries Ltd. Calling For Aptitude Test / Beloxxi Hopefuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by johnbrave(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2014
This trend is created to further keep us informed about d test and interview we undergo and if anyone. Has been called or contact or given appointment letter. Pls if u've been contacted by beloxxi inform d house.
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Marvin67: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
This thing has taken too long. Are you sure no one has been contacted?

1 Like

Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by rhymaholic: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
I called the HR sometime last week and the Lady that responded said they haven't called anybody yet.. The whole process is still pending.. Lets keep hoping and looking out for other openings.. God would help us

1 Like

Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by johnbrave(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2014
rhymaholic: I called the HR sometime last week and the Lady that responded said they haven't called anybody yet.. The whole process is still pending.. Lets keep hoping and looking out for other openings.. God would help us
Good work broda. Just keep us informed.
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by naturalmi: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Beloxxi has started calling for interviews. Anyone called?
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Marvin67: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
naturalmi: Beloxxi has started calling for interviews. Anyone called?
. I'm yet to receive any call from them. Has anyone been called?
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by activebird: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
I know someone who was called

1 Like

Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by oweniwe(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
johnbrave . . !!. .

E be like say Belloxxi do you strong thing o.

Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Ejebrez: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
yes, i was called for the interview this weekend...... Any other who was also called should indicate"""""
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Marvin67: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ejebrez: yes, i was called for the interview this weekend...... Any other who was also called should indicate"""""
. Pls I got a missed call from 014405506 last weekend. Is this the number that called u? I've been trying to call the number since then, but I've not been able to. Or were u reached by sms or mail?
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by rhymaholic: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2014
Ejebrez: yes, i was called for the interview this weekend...... Any other who was also called should indicate"""""
How did the interview go and what was it like?
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by jayshadow: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls guys hw did u apply 4 d beloxxi recruitment. I am vry much interested
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Ejebrez: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2014
I got the msg for interview by SMS and it is scheduled today.... Am right in their office waiting for the HR with other applicants that was also contacted....
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by jayshadow: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Ejebrez: I got the msg for interview by SMS and it is scheduled today.... Am right in their office waiting for the HR with other applicants that was also contacted....
Pls hw did u apply? Wishin u d vry best
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by naturalmi: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2014
rhymaholic: I called the HR sometime last week and the Lady that responded said they haven't called anybody yet.. The whole process is still pending.. Lets keep hoping and looking out for other openings.. God would help us

@rhymaholic
Pls can u help me forward the Human resource number to mikkywave@gmail.com
Its kinda urgent pls. I appreciate it.
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Ejebrez: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Well the interview went fine, thanks be to God Almighty,,, although it was to meet with the CEO of Beloxxi... For those of Us thay studied Accounting, we were told that their external auditor we contact us for an interview session with them... CEO said they can't interview there Accountant and only there Ext auditor can...
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Ejebrez: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2014
jayshadow: Pls guys hw did u apply 4 d beloxxi recruitment. I am vry much interested
I don't know how and when I applied,,, I only got there msg for a test,,,,,
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by rhymaholic: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Ejebrez: Well the interview went fine, thanks be to God Almighty,,, although it was to meet with the CEO of Beloxxi... For those of Us thay studied Accounting, we were told that their external auditor we contact us for an interview session with them... CEO said they can't interview there Accountant and only there Ext auditor can...
Was it just for accountants that were interviewed and how many people were interviewed with you and what kinda questions were u asked? Pls reply
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Marvin67: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
. Pls mate kindly forward the number of the HR to me noblekingmarvin@yahoo.com. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by anekweobianuju: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls house did anybody receive a message from beloxxi for another interview 2moro with Ikeja chartered accountants? Reply Asap
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Zedjp(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
anekweobianuju: Pls house did anybody receive a message from beloxxi for another interview 2moro with Ikeja chartered accountants? Reply Asap
When did u receive the message?were accountants the only guys that were called back?
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Zedjp(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pls can u send me the HR's number at bryantjpaul@gmail.com.thanks.
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Zedjp(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2014
if you were called for the next interview,pls indicate.Let's brainstorm!!!
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by JavaBoy1: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Zedjp:
Pls can u send me the HR's number at bryantjpaul@gmail.com.thanks.
pls could i also get the HR's number from you
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Zedjp(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
I don't have his or her no.people have been called for the next interview already.
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by rhymaholic: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by DesChyko: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Marvin67:
. Pls I got a missed call from 014405506 last weekend. Is this the number that called u? I've been trying to call the number since then, but I've not been able to. Or were u reached by sms or mail?
Just got a missed call from this same number. A google search brought me here.
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by ishow(m): 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
DesChyko:

Just got a missed call from this same number. A google search brought me here.

Same here. Got a missed call from same number few hours ago
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by success10(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
ishow:

Same here. Got a missed call from same number few hours ago
THE SAME NO. CALLED ME NOW WHILE I MAKE SOME UNDER G. INVESTIGATION...
REPORT FROM TRUECALLER APP.
7213 PEOPLE REPORTED THIS NO. AS SPAM... 01-4405506

Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by Xeedorf: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Marvin67:

I suspect the number might be Scam.
because the number also called me Yesterday night, and im trying to call back not reachable
Re: BELOXXI Recruitment!!!! by shocker007(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
Google search brought me here. Can't NCC just do something about this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.