Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (14476 Views)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment / Apply For Dangote Group Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Entry-level & Exp.job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by JobUpdatesL: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Entry-level Secretary

Click Here To View Details

2.) Desktop Support Supervisor - ABTL

3.) Key Account Officer - Sales

4.) Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Industrial Training Program 2018

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source- http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by eneyoduke(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
So i actually comment first for the 1st time cheesy grin
OK na

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by Jamexjulius(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good luck to job seekers

Am contented with my online business
Check my signature for more details
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by Peejayx01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'd really love to work with this company, Anyone that can connect me directly
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by qanda: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
ok
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by CheapDataGuy: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
sad
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by hisexcellency34: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jobs that has been given out internally
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by SolutionMee: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Not in Flour Mill dear/honey
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by Afamed: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You have given up even before the fight. You've gotten to change your orientation

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by sbabs1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
You need a good CV to get Shortlisted. Dont risk your chance.

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by ogzille(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by megasoul: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Anytime this company is mentioned, sad memories creep in. The 1st interview I ever attempted was with FMNPLC but I lost the job after I had been issued an appointment letter as a Grad Trainee.
I was less than 30days shy of completing my NYSC. We were about 56 out of over 15,000 applicants that got the employment and I was number 4 or so on the list. I didn't come in through the backdoor as I didn't know anyone in the company. The process was quite competitive but by God's grace I scaled through the three stages; written interview, oral and medicals.
I studied Mechanical engineering from UNIBEN. I met 4 out of the 5 requirements;
1. Applicants must be less than 30 as at time of application.
2. Must possess 5 credits including maths and English in one sitting.
3. Must have completed NYSC as at time of application.

Can't remember 4 and 5 now but I was guilty of not completing NYSC then. I never lied about my NYSC status neither did I even take it into cognisance as I was busy applying to different organizations just before I went for NYSC. I didn't know it was going to cost me the job.
3rd day into our resumption, someone among us who was also yet to finish NYSC went to the HR manager, a young Lady then, to ask for permission to travel for POP. The HR manager informed the HR director and that was how yawa gas. They informed us to assemble at the conference room and the HR director spilled the beans. She asked anyone guilty of not meeting with any of the 5 requirements not to even bother reporting to work next day. Like play like play, 5 people were affected for different reasons. After much begging, HR director gave us two options...
1. Walk away as if we were never there.
2. She said the company was willing to give us one month pay as compensation but then we'll also be issued a termination letter.

I walked away but the sad memories are still there small sha.

Moral of story...
Never consider any organization's employment requirements to be irrelevant as u could just get to heaven's gate and realise u forgot the keys...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) / Urgent Jobs In Abuja And Ph (apply Now) / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.