Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded (2907 Views)

Why Nairaland Was Hacked / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / Top Ten Reasons Why Nairaland Must Be Shut Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Critics(Atheists) are highly welcome, but they should know that THERE IS GOD wink!!! I wanna do headcounts for atheists on NAIRALAND!!! grin

[b]It is true that NAIRALAND, the number one website by a Nigerian owner called SEUN OSEWA crashed. Cloudflare 522 error, bla, bla, BLAckout!!!

So true it crashed, but the question is 'Why?'

I have a true answer to this question with evidences.

It all began last week Friday when FUBBYY opened a thread he titled 'Am Still Asking This Same Question'

You can type that topic on Google like this
'Am Still Asking This Same Question Fubbyy nairaland'.

When you do, it will take you to the Nairaland link but you won't be able to see more than few statements because Nairaland has lost the data.

Now when I did that, look at exactly what I saw:
Am Still Asking This Same Question - Religion (1) - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/.../still-asking-same-...
fubbyy: You said God is waiting for me to believe in him, if I didn't believe in God why was I praying?
Am Still Asking This Same Question - Religion - Nairaland
6 days ago ... Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 9:04pm. Am still asking this same question, why ...
18 - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search/prayer/18
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 12:31am. Sammy Hoe: There are many mysteries in ...
Search - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search?q=Daniel
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 12:09am. Sammy Hoe: Do you remember daniel in the ...
9 - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search/prison/9
19 Jun 2014 ... Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20. Sammy Hoe:

Now you can keep editing the initial keywords you put on Google by replacing that 'Fubbyy' with the following, one after the other: 'Lastmessenger, Truth02, JERRYBERRY, Apatheist, Sammy Hoe

Yes, we are the active argumentators there; Truth02, Jerryberry and Apatheist were the ones who supported the motion that there is no GOD, while SAMMY HOE was actively opposing it and trying to persuade FUBBYY the thread opener not to listen to those atheists.

It went on and on until those atheist said that if truly God exists, then Seun should have failed because Seun is an atheist...they said that on Saturday and we argued it till Sunday...after church service on Sunday, I quoted JERRYBERRY to tell him that using Seun as an example that God doesn't exist is a fallacy. Just immediately after my post, Nairaland crashed.

Seun should stop deceiving us, there are no HACKERS anywhere. I will advise Seun to change his atheistic status because I saw some links I followed and then ascertained that he's indeed an atheist as JERRYBERRY, etc said.

There was a thread Seun opened to say that he wanted to start a new religion and everyone should start suggesting what and what he should include in the religion as the bylaws...imagine...

Now my advice to Nairaland is that it should watch out for atheists here. They would insult God and HE might want to punish them by shutting down this website again; imagine, on NAIRALAND, you get ban for cursing and abusing your fellow men but no ban for cursing God...pls let the reverse be the case henceforth. Ban Blasphemers else you keep crashing and crashing like AEROPLANE.

So, my conclusion here is that 'THERE IS GOD O!'
[/b]

ATHEISTS:
Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous &
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS

14 Likes

Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2014
[b]More keywords you can type on Google to see more of the conversations:

'Am Still Asking This Same Question Muslim god nairaland'

'Am still asking this same question babble nairaland'

See what I saw when I checked the second phrase:

'
Am Still Asking This Same Question - Religion (2) - Nairaland
Am Still Asking This Same Question - Religion (2) - Nairaland ... Why are you still alive till this moment? ... By the way, Babble Bible thumper, you'll go to the Muslim hell. undecided.
6 days ago ... Am still asking this same question, why can't God answer any of my prayers since 28 years of my ...

See what I got when I used this keywords:

'Am still asking this same question Sammy Hoe Prince of Persia Nairaland'

@Sammy Hoe, if your father fails you, it is permissible. But your God ... God told him that at day one he answered it but the PRINCE OF PERSIA was fighting against it. He sent angel ...
Search - Nairaland
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by Sammy Hoe: 12:16am. fubbyy: do I have to pray sotey like daniel ...
18 - Nairaland
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by Sammy Hoe: 12:33am ... to "why haven't you answered" before I got answered, so prince of persia get power to stop God's answered prayer ?
[/b]
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by slap1(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2014
They will soon come and say you are talking crap!
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Guykhena(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe: Critics(Atheists) are highly welcome, but they should know that THERE IS GOD wink!!! I wanna do headcounts for atheists on NAIRALAND!!! grin

[b]It is true that NAIRALAND, the number one website by a Nigerian owner called SEUN OSEWA crashed. Cloudflare 522 error, bla, bla, BLAckout!!!

So true it crashed, but the question is 'Why?'

I have a true answer to this question with evidences.

It all began last week Friday when FUBBYY opened a thread he titled 'Am Still Asking This Same Question'

You can type that topic on Google like this
'Am Still Asking This Same Question Fubbyy nairaland'.

When you do, it will take you to the Nairaland link but you won't be able to see more than few statements because Nairaland has lost the data.

Now when I did that, look at exactly what I saw:
fubbyy: You said God is waiting for me to believe in him, if I didn't believe in God why was I praying?
6 days ago ... Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 9:04pm. Am still asking this same question, why ...
18 - Nairaland
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 12:31am. Sammy Hoe: There are many mysteries in ...
Search - Nairaland
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 12:09am. Sammy Hoe: Do you remember daniel in the ...
9 - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search/prison/9
19 Jun 2014 ... Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This Same Question by fubbyy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20. Sammy Hoe:

Now you can keep editing the initial keywords you put on Google by replacing that 'Fubbyy' with the following, one after the other: 'Lastmessenger, Truth02, JERRYBERRY, Apatheist, Sammy Hoe

Yes, we are the active argumentators there; Truth02, Jerryberry and Apatheist were the ones who supported the motion that there is no GOD, while SAMMY HOE was actively opposing it and trying to persuade FUBBYY the thread opener not to listen to those atheists.

It went on and on until those atheist said that if truly God exists, then Seun should have failed because Seun is an atheist...they said that on Saturday and we argued it till Sunday...after church service on Sunday, I quoted JERRYBERRY to tell him that using Seun as an example that God doesn't exist is a fallacy. Just immediately after my post, Nairaland crashed.

Seun should stop deceiving us, there are no HACKERS anywhere. I will advise Seun to change his atheistic status because I saw some links I followed and then ascertained that he's indeed an atheist as JERRYBERRY, etc said.

There was a thread Seun opened to say that he wanted to start a new religion and everyone should start suggesting what and what he should include in the religion as the bylaws...imagine...

Now my advice to Nairaland is that it should watch out for atheists here. They would insult God and HE might want to punish them by shutting down this website again; imagine, on NAIRALAND, you get ban for cursing and abusing your fellow men but no ban for cursing God...pls let the reverse be the case henceforth. Ban Blasphemers else you keep crashing and crashing like AEROPLANE.

So, my conclusion here is that 'THERE IS GOD O!'
[/b]

Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous &
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS
LOL.
First it was Because of Ogakpatakpata(travel section peeps)
Now it was because of Atheists(Religious section peeps).

You know a lot of things were posted that day,which may seem to have led to Nairaland current predicament,but I can tell you its all coincidental.

3 Likes

Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2014
slap1: They will soon come and say you are talking crap!

Me wanna do ATHEIST headcount ni o. That's the reason why I opened this thread.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Oga sammy hoe...
Wateva ppl say...
I agree with ur testimony
God is truly ready to let d whole world know he is still d supreme head

5 Likes

Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Islie: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2014
revelation time......
Everybody have sometin to say....

But, its only God that really knows what happens...
Fold mah hand as events unfoldsgringrin
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2014
wetin consign God wit Nairaland?
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Meestique: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2014
So why is the site back? Was any mass repentance recorded?

1 Like

Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by kristylopezz: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2014
grin Now this grin is getting grin funnier everyday! grin

So its spiritual attack?

As for me, hmmmm....I still suspect dat Emmanuel Joshua Okojie AkA ogakpatakpata.

5 Likes

Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2014
Meestique: So why is the site back? Was any mass repentance recorded?

Meestique: So why is the site back? Was any mass repentance recorded?

I have a prove!!!
God had to delete the account of those blasphemers...

Already Apatheist is back and I'll quote him for you to see...

You know what? He just reregistered yesterday, June 27, and he has made a single comment...let me go and quote him for you you to see...

Apatheist:
Still here. tongue

Yeah...go and check his profile...d guy got deleted for cursing GOD!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

I have a prove!!!

You know what? He just reregistered yesterday, June 27, and he has made a single comment...let me go and quote him for you you to see...

Religitard.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Religitard.
Praise the LORD!!!
APATHEIST is here!!!
Pls click on him to check his profile!!!

Reregistered on June 27; so APATHEIST, do you now believe that THERE IS GOD O? The proof you wanted has been given to you.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
Praise the LORD!!!
APATHEIST is here!!!
Pls click on him to check his profile!!!

Reregistered on June 27; so APATHEIST, do you now believe that THERE IS GOD O? The proof you wanted has been given to you.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by agohmamuda(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2014
coming out of ghost mode. Tired of holding back d truth. Nairaland crashed because we didnt pay our host on time. We got up n operational immediatly i deposited our dues in d bank. U.b.a to b precise.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2014
agohmamuda: coming out of ghost mode. Tired of holding back d truth. Nairaland crashed because we didnt pay our host on time. We got up n operational immediatly i deposited our dues in d bank. U.b.a to b precise.

If u are truly one of d Admins, you won't cheaply be saying this here my guy. You just want to cover Seun's Atheistic status up ni joor...and why did you tell lies earlier that it was hijacked by h(ij)ackers?

O ya, tell us, wetin no make you guys pay your dues on time? Even Seun cannot explain how it happened and you are here saying this.

Ask APATHEIST what really happened, he will tell you, or you can just ask Google by pressing the keywords above there.

Before Nairaland was even restored, I have been sharing this true cause of NL CRASH, not knowing that when it comes back, those ATHEISTS would even be deleted sef.

You can check out my comment on www. yarn me. com. ng where I first opened this thread...

remove spaces.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by durella4(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Don't even know who 2 blive! since yesterday ve bin readin various thread about 'wat happen 2 N' mehn am fed u with all dis stories.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

If u are truly one of d Admins, you won't cheaply be saying this here my guy. You just want to cover Seun's Atheistic status up ni joor...and why did you tell lies earlier that it was hijacked by h(ij)ackers?

O ya, tell us, wetin no make you guys pay your dues on time? Even Seun cannot explain how it happened and you are here saying this.

Ask APATHEIST what really happened, he will tell you, or you can just ask Google by pressing the keywords above there.

Before Nairaland was even restored, I have been sharing this true cause of NL CRASH, not knowing that when it comes back, those ATHEISTS would even be deleted sef.

You can check out my comment on www. yarn me. com. ng where I first opened this thread...

remove spaces.
Sigh.
If the bullshit you've been spewing is true, Facebook, CNN and all other atheist/atheist-owned website would have been down. undecided
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Meestique: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

I have a prove!!!

lots of monikers got deleted, mine inclusive.. If the God I know wants to punish, he does it in a way that atheists themselves will spread the news of his existence nt this..
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Meestique: lots of monikers got deleted, mine inclusive.. If the God I know wants to punish, he does it in a way that atheists themselves will spread the news of his existence nt this..
Finally!!!
A Christian that thinks! kiss
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Sigh.
If the bullshit you've been spewing is true, Facebook, CNN and all other atheist/atheist-owned website would have been down. undecided

Lol
U only asked for NL and it happened... go to those sites too and ask this question, then if they don't crash that's when we can talk(but only if their founders are atheists like Seun too ni o)

Where are ur supporters nah? Let them come and help u as before nah grin
Fubbyy, I hope u now believe there is GOD(thank God these atheists didnt succeed over you, or did they?)
JerryBerry, Truth02, where art thou? Come help APATHEIST nah
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Lol
U only asked for NL and it happened... go to those sites too and ask this question, then if they don't crash that's when we can talk(but only if their founders are atheists like Seun too ni o)

Where are ur supporters nah? Let them come and help u as before nah grin
Fubbyy, I hope u now believe there is GOD(thank God these atheists didnt succeed over you, or did they?)
JerryBerry, Truth02, where art thou? Come help APATHEIST nah
Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Do not quote me again.
I am atheist.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Meestique: lots of monikers got deleted, mine inclusive.. If the God I know wants to punish, he does it in a way that atheists themselves will spread the news of his existence nt this..

And at the time Sodom and Gomorrha was destroyed, Lots family didn't lose their property abi? Abi name when Samson wanted to destroy the Philistines we go talk.

Let's talk about when the whole Israellites were captured by Babylon, Daniel, Shadrach and Abednigo were left out abi?

Abi na when Achan stole the precious garments we go talk? His innocent families didn't suffer with him eeh...

Or should we talk about the time of Prophet Jeremiah? You sound like an Atheist to me jare. Anyway sha, GOD will forgive you if you repent.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Do not quote me again.
I am atheist.

Hmm..
ATHEIST?
do you mean that you belong to the:

Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous &
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS?

Pls leave that association and get a good life jare!!
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Hmm..
ATHEIST?
do you mean that you belong to the:

Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous &
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS?

Pls leave that association and get a good life jare!!

Fancy a wager?
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Fancy a wager?

I don't bet as you can see, or did we bet before you made NL go crashing? Just go to a site whose owner is an atheist and yarn those trash talks of yours, then call me liar if that site didn't crashland too...or simply open a flourishing website yourself and curse God(not god o), then let's see what happens to your site. grin
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Meestique: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

And at the time Sodom and Gomorrha was destroyed, Lots family didn't lose their property abi? Abi name when Samson wanted to destroy the Philistines we go talk.

Let's talk about when the whole Israellites were captured by Babylon, Daniel, Shadrach and Abednigo were left out abi?

Abi na when Achan stole the precious garments we go talk? His innocent families didn't suffer with him eeh...

Or should we talk about the time of Prophet Jeremiah? You sound like an Atheist to me jare. Anyway sha, GOD will forgive you if you repent.
And at those times, was there any need for God to raise any Sammy Hoe to go abt convincing people dat He was responsible?
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by iamtewwy(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2014
sammyhoe am still here remember me? so he now go about crashing website and forum to prove dat his d boss?
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2014
Meestique: And at those times, was there any need for God to raise any Sammy Hoe to go abt convincing people dat He was responsible?

And I have never said in any of my comments that I was responsible for anything, so don't lie here Oga. What I said is that ATHEISTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for naira land crash...they cursed God, I was an eyewitness and I have to share this...abi you haven't shared your experience in life before ni?
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

I don't bet as you can see, or did we bet before you made NL go crashing? Just go to a site whose owner is an atheist and yarn those trash talks of yours, then call me liar if that site didn't crashland too...or simply open a flourishing website yourself and curse God(not god o), then let's see what happens to your site. grin
Mark Zuckerberg (owner of Facebook) is atheist.
And there are a lot of atheist people and groups debunking religion and refuting god.
So far it hasn't crashed.

Seun was atheist when he opened nairaland.
Nl is almost 10.
Nairaland was hacked into and the hackers attempted to delete site data.
I think January 10 was when last Seun backed up NL which is why all the posts and accounts after January 10 were deleted.
From the homepage you can see he is trying to recover it.
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2014
@iam_tewwy:
sammyhoe am still here remember me? so he now go about crashing website and forum to prove dat his d boss?

Who are you? How you dey? Are you an ATHEIST?
Re: I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Mark Zuckerberg (owner of Facebook) is atheist.
And there are a lot of atheist people and groups debunking religion and refuting god.
So far it hasn't crashed.

Seun was atheist when he opened nairaland.
Nl is almost 10.
Nairaland was hacked into and the hackers attempted to delete site data.
I think January 10 was when last Seun backed up NL which is why all the posts and accounts after January 10 were deleted.
From the homepage you can see he is trying to recover it.

Ask Mark Zuckerberg whether he has ever gone to the extent of challenging God to an open contest as you did and then we can talk. You challenged God and he answered to your challenge... I haven't seen any Mark Zuckerberg's comment let alone he challenging God to an open contest. Anyway sha, just share a link that shows that Zuckerberg is an Atheist and also the one he challenged God to an open contest... remember, you guys shared some links to prove that Seun is an atheist na wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) / Download Compilation Of Dragnet Examination Questions For AGIP, Shell, Mobil, C / Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.